Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Derek you are an exceptional person, you were at 400 lbs. too!

Like many on this board I was also caught up in WOW and yes it is a waste of a life.

I'm thrilled for you Derek and for all that believe in themselves enough to make the transformation and change their lives for the better.

Derek you are a true inspiration and proof of what a person can do when they set their mind to it.

gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotabyte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job and keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to anyone that needs to lose weight. Rep+

sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sephiroth7240 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GOGOGTO View Post
    Awesome Work!! Like you said first. You have to decide that "NOW" is the time for change. Without that you will never make it. No fads or for a girl. It's got to be for you!!.
    Agreed, but on that note, attention from girls sure helps with the motivation!

ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ar2112 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    congrats man keep it up

speedyrj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    totaly looks like different person..

do people who rarely sees u still able to recognise u?

nice !!
    Musle Up, fatty down :)

parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is awesome dude!!

1) congratulations
    2) keep it the **** up!

very motivating.

adottavio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man that is awsome what you have done. im at 275 was at 300 a few months ago can you give me some advice to reduce my weight.thanks and keep it up

derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigjajapoof View Post
    Keep up the good work. I'm trying to better myself and video games was a big problem, so instead of staying up late playing, I go to sleep at a decent time that allows me to wake up early in the morning and hit the gym.
    I do this same thing, actually. Last night I went to bed at 9:00 instead of staying up with a new game I got. Its 5am right now and I'm about to head off to the gym :P. Good luck in reaching your set goals.

Originally Posted by rebelynn View Post
    Derek you are an exceptional person, you were at 400 lbs. too!

Like many on this board I was also caught up in WOW and yes it is a waste of a life.

I'm thrilled for you Derek and for all that believe in themselves enough to make the transformation and change their lives for the better.

Derek you are a true inspiration and proof of what a person can do when they set their mind to it.
    Thank you for your words.

Originally Posted by speedyrj View Post
    totaly looks like different person..

do people who rarely sees u still able to recognise u?

nice !!
    Lol yeah they don't recognize me at all and its very motivating. I left my wallet at a gas station one night and went in the morning to pick it up and they guy almost didn't let me leave with it because the drivers license in it was me at 385lbs. I had to read all the information of it before he let me have it! He seemed blown away.

Originally Posted by adottavio View Post
    man that is awsome what you have done. im at 275 was at 300 a few months ago can you give me some advice to reduce my weight.thanks and keep it up
    Well if you want to send me a private msg I will send you over a huge msg of all the meals I eat day to day and my exact exercise program. The main thing is your diet and that anyone you live with is also trying to make this change. Working out will reinforce your willpower against cheating.

McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What an amazing transformation ! Congratulations.

One thing that you didn't mention in your original post; how does it feel now when you look back, and how do other people react when they see you.

* well, that's two things, but you know what I mean ;-)
    because fitness isn't coincidence

GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GOGOGTO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sephiroth7240 View Post
    Agreed, but on that note, attention from girls sure helps with the motivation!
    Absolutely agree!!! It helps keep the motivation going!!

Originally Posted by derekwhitaker View Post
    It was my diet for sure. I have a normal thyroid or so my blood work tells me. I've never taken medication for it. I ate a whole lot of unhealthy food I'd guess around 10k calories a day somtimes.

Same here with the diet. Just eating horrible and not exercising can make you fat. You do not need to have a thyroid problem to get fat. I was 325 and now down to 153ish. Eating McDonalds 3 times a day will do it to you... Keep up the AWESOME WORK!!!
    My Transformation...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/male-transformation-dustin-cates.htm

derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks

I justed wanted to say thank you all for the kind words you all have given me in this post. I now have a few people that are even inspired by me! I have turned all this postive feedback into overflowing motivation.

Anyone out there who has hundreds of pounds to lose like myself I want you to know this. I know exactly what it feels like to think " Why bother It would take forever to lose all this weight" or " Im just a big guy its in my family". I know just how sad you are every day you see yourself in the mirror its very painfull. The thing is that you CAN lose the weight and it is not nearly as hard as you think it will be. You must simply decide it is TIME to change your life and begin to cut things from your diet I know you already know shouldent be in there.

Anyone that wants any amount of help or advice I am willing to spend as long as it takes to get you on the right track and losing weight. I don't claim to know more than anyone else but I have a lot of approaches to losing weight that have worked with me.

The truth is a large amount of people look at you, see that you are heavy, and pass instant judgement about your intelligence, ambition and even worth as a person. I have experinced this first hand many many times ( especially from females).

You CAN do it.

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome thread man. Check out my sig, I was exactly where you were. Life is so much different being a "normal" weight. So much better :-).

I still let myself play a MMO at night after work, after the gym, after my responsibilities. Instead of havin mountain dew and mcdonalds nearby, I have a glass of water / protein shake / fruit nearby.

Weight lifting makes all the difference. Added muscle leads to extra fat burning throughout the day and I never feel bad about eating some extra calories as I just bust my ass that much more at the gym turning it into muscle. Great job on your weight loss and keep it up!

Cheers,
    Ryan
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awesome job man well done
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kiddi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well done, a very inspirational post. Keep up the good work!