Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chermank View Post
    You've made 10 posts since you said you had to leave and see a movie with your mom. Do you lack the self control to just log off? Do you want me to let you have the last word, little guy?

I think you need a break, you are one mad little guy right now.
    Why are you arguing with that 23 year old?

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Umm... Being taller makes it harder... Not easier. But you are right, your numbers are pretty good and you have great potential! Keep up the hard work and create your own account and stop letting your dad make a bad reputation for you.
    I think this is the best advice somebody could give you, your dad is running around saying you're stronger than a guy with a 2k total who is probably the strongest teenager alive, maybe ever, and that's just a small sampling, if it was toned down I'd say it was just a proud papa but at times it's ridiculous, I think just about everybody in here wishes you the best of luck.

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crossfittb View Post
    it doesnt matter to me so ill never half to compete with you cuz your older than me you dont exist in the powerlifting world your name is in no federation and you have no videos of you. to me you just a fat guy sitting in a lazy boy eating chips drinking beer and making up an account. cuz you get your high off putting down other people that try to do something productive with there lives.
    As a fat guy sitting in a lazy boy eating chips and drinking beer I would like you to know that I am still stronger then you.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossfittb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    I think this is the best advice somebody could give you, your dad is running around saying you're stronger than a guy with a 2k total who is probably the strongest teenager alive, maybe ever, and that's just a small sampling, if it was toned down I'd say it was just a proud papa but at times it's ridiculous, I think just about everybody in here wishes you the best of luck.
    wow!!! i never said that i was stronger than eric lilliebridge. That kid is one of my favorite powerlifters. He is up there with ed coan and kirk i would never say i was ever stronger than eric because im not. I look up to that kid and probably always will.
    WOD4WAD$
    Jeremy Barnett-Owner
    http://www.wod4wads.com
    support@wod4wads.com
    239-851-3940

RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyHam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't know that being uniformly terrible at constructing English sentences is a genetic trait.

NMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That guy is definitely huge for a teenager.

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by crossfittb View Post
    k well in powerlifting as you know because u are a powerlifter if you ad that total up for that 16 year old in your highschool that nose wieghs 130 pounds heavier than big d that 16 year old kid in your highschool totaled 1750 wich is 5.38 times his bodywieght and big ds total is 1300 and is 195 lbs body wieght wich is 6.67 times his body wieght wich would mean big d would win the compatiton by far
    While I agree that bodyweight/lift ratios are important most people are more impressed by maximum weight lifted. It is easier to lift higher ratios of your bodyweight when you are lighter. It is relates to the square cube law. As a tissues cross sectional area increases by the power of 2 the total volume of tissue increases to the power of 3. Muscles and bone get proportionally weaker as they get larger as they are supporting more and more of their own weight. In olympic weightlifting they have the sinclair coefficient to account for this. This allows you to more fairly compare lifters in different weight classes. A 60kg lifter could snatch 120kg which is impressive but no where near the world record. As far as I know no super heavy weight has ever come close to snatching double bodyweight but I find a 125kg superheavy weight snatching 210kg FAR more impressive than the 60kg lifter doing double bodyweight.

In the end the STRONGER person is the one who lifts more. Stronger per lb of bodyweight is a different thing. The amount of work you do in a lift and the power you are capable of outputting depends on how far you move the weight as well. The giant football player is not only lifting way more weight but likely moving it farther, which may not matter in powerlifting, but it is still more impressive imo.
    Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120458841

Best gym lifts:-
    Power Snatch............215
    Snatch.....................235
    Front Squat..............285
    Behind neck jerk.......315
    Olympic Back Squat...325

dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dantheman999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Marc27Default View Post
    While I agree that bodyweight/lift ratios are important most people are more impressed by maximum weight lifted. It is easier to lift higher ratios of your bodyweight when you are lighter. It is relates to the square cube law. As a tissues cross sectional area increases by the power of 2 the total volume of tissue increases to the power of 3. Muscles and bone get proportionally weaker as they get larger as they are supporting more and more of their own weight. In olympic weightlifting they have the sinclair coefficient to account for this. This allows you to more fairly compare lifters in different weight classes. A 60kg lifter could snatch 120kg which is impressive but no where near the world record. As far as I know no super heavy weight has ever come close to snatching double bodyweight but I find a 125kg superheavy weight snatching 210kg FAR more impressive than the 60kg lifter doing double bodyweight.

In the end the STRONGER person is the one who lifts more. Stronger per lb of bodyweight is a different thing. The amount of work you do in a lift and the power you are capable of outputting depends on how far you move the weight as well. The giant football player is not only lifting way more weight but likely moving it farther, which may not matter in powerlifting, but it is still more impressive imo.
    Yeah but you are forgetting hes only 21.

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dantheman999 View Post
    Yeah but you are forgetting hes only 25.
    He is the same age as me!
    Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120458841

Best gym lifts:-
    Power Snatch............215
    Snatch.....................235
    Front Squat..............285
    Behind neck jerk.......315
    Olympic Back Squat...325