Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Need help with a fairly inexpensive stack for size and strength gains

Im 6 feet tall, 160lbs, 21 years old. Im taking white flood right now and like it, as well as a weight gainer for post workout. Tho Im almost done with white flood and wouldnt be against taking it again. I like CL stuff and the Blue Gene looks good, but what else or what should I get??
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is that everything you are taking? maybe you should try out some creatine

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chriswho View Post
    is that everything you are taking? maybe you should try out some creatine
    yeah id be down for some creatine, tho i dont want to spend that much. i actually had Green Magnitude but it gives me rapid diarrhea so i gave it to my roommate haha.

i took Applied Neutriceuticals RPM and Drive a while back and had good gains so i was thinking possibly abbout that again but idk, what do you guys think about my budget and goals?
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
    Im 6 feet tall, 160lbs, 21 years old. Im taking white flood right now and like it, as well as a weight gainer for post workout. Tho Im almost done with white flood and wouldnt be against taking it again. I like CL stuff and the Blue Gene looks good, but what else or what should I get??
    Basics:
    - Creatine (Creapure) / 3 month supply for $14
    - Whey Protein (Any) / PWO only if on budget / 5 lbs or 80 servings for $30

Other useful and cost effective supplements:
    - Beta Alanine / 2 month supply for $10
    - Caffeine / 90 servings for less than $10

You could ditch the White Flood and pick up caffeine pills and a good creatine product if you are looking for size. Pre-workout energy drinks in many cases are not a good value purchase for someone looking to gain mass because NO-products do not help you to build any size/strength and most of these products are just a lot of caffeine and perhaps under-dosed BA/creatine.

Weight gainers are another purchase that may look good at first glance but turn out to be a poor value when analyzed more closely. You can pick up 70-80 servings of a decent quality protein for $30-40. Yet a 'gainer' is typically more than tripple the price per serving and in many cases is primarily whey concentrate; you are basically paying for carbs/fat that you can get from a variety of sources.

Personally I just use a good protein blend (which is a bit more expensive than whey-only products) and then mix in various things to adjust the caloric and macronutrient content. For PWO I might have some fruit and oatmeal mixed with my protein shake. At bedtime I will throw in some heavy cream, and for an MRP I will add some natural peanut butter.

You can easily have an effective supplement stack for less than $25/month, yet some popular products can run you $50+/month.

Hope this helps.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    Basics:
    - Creatine (Creapure) / 3 month supply for $14
    - Whey Protein (Any) / PWO only if on budget / 5 lbs or 80 servings for $30

Other useful and cost effective supplements:
    - Beta Alanine / 2 month supply for $10
    - Caffeine / 90 servings for less than $10....
    Great list! One might add Citrulline Malate and BCAAs to it.
    ---

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
    yeah id be down for some creatine, tho i dont want to spend that much. i actually had Green Magnitude but it gives me rapid diarrhea so i gave it to my roommate haha.

i took Applied Neutriceuticals RPM and Drive a while back and had good gains so i was thinking possibly abbout that again but idk, what do you guys think about my budget and goals?
    That could work again. Neovar also works well for weight gaining (nutrition partition and creatine). Drive would help keep you lean as well
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„