sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Looking for WristWraps (for grip) and KneeWraps (support during squats)

Any recommendations on decent affordable wraps? I'd like some knee wraps since I'm getting into heavier weight with my squats and wrist wraps to get a better grip on heavy dumbbells and for when I start doing deadlifts again after 2 years (tore my groin and hip flexer muscle doing a sumo lift, so I've been holding off on it lol).

Thanks for the help, always appreciated.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Do you want wrist wraps or straps or both? Anyways this is always a good place for that kind of thing:

http://www.prowriststraps.com/liftin...ting_pre_built

This can help with buying decisions very useful:

http://www.prowriststraps.com/wrap_use_chart
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Don't use 'em; they only provide artificial support to tissues that should be subjected to the weight in order to make them stronger.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    This is very true. Kinda just went by general recommendation. Unless you are talking about training for a powelifting meet that allows wraps, at 20 working on strengthening those tissues especially the injured area should be a priority over moving as much weight a possible and re-injuring yourself.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Don't use 'em; they only provide artificial support to tissues that should be subjected to the weight in order to make them stronger.
    yeah - DO NOT USE!!!! wraps = bad idea.
    I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive but your weak link is: This is Earth.

Registered User rambodonkeykong's Avatar
    rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambodonkeykong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always used wraps on the knees, but agree that they can be a crutch when misused. I no longer squat heavy, but wrap snugly to keep things warm and inline. If you're leaving bruises? You're abusing the wraps.

I have a set of 42" slingshots for the knees and 26" (?) for the wrists. I ALWAYS wrap wrists when passing 315lbs + ice between sets. Carpel tunnel from 30+ years of clicking a mouse...

Wraps are an investment - buy cheap, buy often... Spend the $20-$40 for good ones. The $10 cheapies at Dicks fall apart...