Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10) cameronvincent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck making it as a PT or HFS of some type in the South. Nice transitional job tho

il2r4e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also believe that you should have multiple streams of income, regardless of what job you have. I workand additional passive income projects in place to pay off my student loans that much faster and insure against complete disaster if I lost my job. Its helpful to support my faily

If you want to add passive income to your life email me @margaret.stevens28@gmail.com or click my signature below.

lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lar447 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks good stuff

MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice thread, Thx Alan for sharing it!

jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100)
    awesome thread OP

daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by toast2you View Post
    so 3 months studying 1 hour a day - pass the nasm no problem? for average intelligence?

how much money did you spend on the test and the materials for the Nasm. I am trying to become a personal trainer.
    Ability Is Limitless

snehandave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The motive for any trainer should be the fitness of the client he is attending rather than money. The primary focus should be always the satisfaction of clients and visible results.

JSGymbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    True - but you have to find/keep clients to stay in business to keep helping more clients I guess. I see how people get caught in that trap and before you know it, lose sight of why you get into the business in the first place (to help people get in better shape). It's for sure a slippery slope...anyone have experience with becoming to focused on the marketing? I sometimes feel like that's happening, but at the same time I feel the need to focus on the self-marketing piece to stay in business...what a tricky balance!

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very cool thread!

marydoble4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your website looks great! I enjoy reading it, keep up the good work!

marydoble4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great info! Do you happen to know any online nutrition courses you can recommend of group instructor certifications?

MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing content and great website. I like your philosophy on not having a boss or employees. I personally agree with half of that statement but respect the simplicity of not having any employees as well. I look forward to following your research and growing my knowledge base thanks to this great content!

Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, definitely reading this!

ErnestZv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wonderfull stuff

---
    Propusher.com - Free tool to create training programs with 3D and send to a clients smartphone.

amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gymonji View Post
    I need free advertising.
    gtfoh
    Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 3rd Edition
    No other book ever written provides such detailed instruction on every aspect of the basic barbell exercises.

Print: https://amzn.com/0982522738
    eBook: https://amzn.com/B006XJR5ZA

RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RodTheTrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anybody use the UTrain app to get clients?

trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100) trugymuk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Glad to read your blog series...Thank you for your information man...

sherif1258 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank You

cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

success

depending how successful you want to be a as trainer will be determined by your work ethic, I feel.

cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cdawson360 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kapeesh42 View Post
    My dream to be a fitness instructor, why not? Thanks alot for this useful thread
    very great info

Gornald is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, gunna read it all.