Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 1806
    fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marty6001 View Post
    Eating too much protein may drop you out of ketosis as the extra protein will convert to glucose via gluconeogenesis. I keep my protein at 0.6-0.7G per lb and that puts me around 35% of my macros.
    That's what I'm wondering. While I don't count my calories or macros at the moment, I do use keto strips almost every day, and I have consistently tested positive for ketones.

Originally Posted by marty6001 View Post
    What are your macros? Now I'll be honest I take in 1900-2000 calories a day with heavy lifting 3x week and circuit full body training 2-3 times a week. Now granted this isn't sustainable long term but for now as I am trying to cut it is working. If you are 150lbs and only taking in 1500 calories I would say you are in way too severe a fat deficit and ultimately are taking yourself out of keto. Run your macros and make sure you are hitting them.
    Not sure of my macros. How is 1500 calories way too severe of a fat deficit? I'm a 5'5" female, not as active as I used to be. 1500 calories is about a 20% deficit for me.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure of my macros. How is 1500 calories way too severe of a fat deficit? I'm a 5'5" female, not as active as I used to be. 1500 calories is about a 20% deficit for me.[

Whoops. Totally my fault. I calculated for a male and added in the missing numbers just to get an average. I apologize =)
    Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    I have seen people come and go on this board and many have left feeling very defeated and frustrated. One of the biggest reasons seems to be that they haven't seen their scale weight move in a few days or even weeks. The biggest piece of advice that I can give in respect to this issue is to get rid of your scale (or at least put it in the back of your bathroom closet), get the measuring tape out, and measure yourself! The 3 biggest causes, at least in my opinion, that can cause your weight to plateau if you have recently begun keto and have started a new and more intense exercise routine are 1) water, 2) water, and 3) water.

First off, many people get very excited about all the fun delicious things that you get to eat when you start out on this way of eating. These things include foods like bacon, sausage, deli meats, cheese and pepperoni. These things are all very high in sodium. If these are things that you may have not been eating before but have now decided to include in your diet, YOU WILL retain water. Be prepared for some bloat. Although it may sound counter-intuitive this can be remedied somewhat by drinking tons and tons of water. So drink up!

Lastly, there is a strange phenomenon that occurs during many people's weight loss journey that I am pretty sure has no scientific explanation as of yet, or at least there is no real consensus on why exactly this happens. This is what keto guru Lyle Mac Donald refers to as squishy fat. Just before one is about to lose a good deal of fat, the fat cells are said to empty themselves of their contents and fill up with water. When the fat cells are good and ready they release the water and the dieter sees the initially masked fat loss.

Here is a better explanation from Lyle.
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

Hopefully this will encourage any one who has become discouraged from seeing their scale weight halt dead in its tracks. This diet works so long as you give it a chance!

Edit: I'd also like to add that weight can fluctuate greatly on a day to day basis for other reasons such as hormones, the weight of the food you've eaten, level of hydration, your surrounding climate (yes weather can cause a weight change), air travel, constipation, time of day, illness, sleep deprivation....the list goes on and on. Point is, weight loss or gain is not always linear and is not always predictable.
    Thank you for this. The article about whooshes and squishy fat is especially helpful. I'm wondering if I've been eating something that has caused me to retain a lot of water, because I have lost almost no weight in the 45 days I've been on keto. I do drink at least 2 cups of coffee a day, with half and half for extra fat.

What's this I'm reading on the first page of this thread about a carb-up? Why would one need it? I am not particularly looking to gain muscle, just lose fat. In the entire time I've been on keto, the only carbs I've had are those in my normal keto-approved foods.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartandsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! 😊 I am on day 14 of my personal Keto experiment! I am really liking the KD, in spite of being in the adaptation phase! I did some research first which all started with stumbling across a few videos and a couple of articles on this site 💗 The information has been critical for my success and enjoyment of the ketogenic diet!
    I hope that the KD becomes more popular on here again! With all of the exciting research being done on ketones and the KD, I don't know how it can't!
    I just wanted to introduce myself.
    Thanks for keeping the Keto threads alive!

H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10) H0rsech0ker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    with half and half for extra fat.
    If you want to lose fat, you shouldn't ingest extra fat... Chances are if you're not losing fat, your calories are to high. You should try and lower your fat intake.
    Http://www.warriorbodyandmind.com

KamikazeCarrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm day five on the induction, I literally feel like I could sleep 24/7, just sluggish. When does this end? Is this even the diet?

marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by heartandsoul View Post
    Hello! �� I am on day 14 of my personal Keto experiment! I am really liking the KD, in spite of being in the adaptation phase! I did some research first which all started with stumbling across a few videos and a couple of articles on this site �� The information has been critical for my success and enjoyment of the ketogenic diet!
    I hope that the KD becomes more popular on here again! With all of the exciting research being done on ketones and the KD, I don't know how it can't!
    I just wanted to introduce myself.
    Thanks for keeping the Keto threads alive!
    Hi There!!! I've been around for almost 9 years now on and off keto and can say that I never feel better than when I am on the diet. I've yet to figure out what the usual trigger is that gets me off the diet, but each time I do, it takes soooo long to get back on it. Been on it this time since mid-December and feel fantastic (also down almost 25 pounds and went from a 40 waist to a 34-35... I lurk and post and lurk and post but will do what I can do keep the boards alive!
    Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.

Originally Posted by H0rsech0ker View Post
    If you want to lose fat, you shouldn't ingest extra fat... Chances are if you're not losing fat, your calories are to high. You should try and lower your fat intake.
    Hmm, well, I need to have some kind of creamer in my coffee or else it'll be too strong, and since milk has too much sugar, I have half and half. However, over the past couple of weeks, I've been consuming less fat overall, especially in condiments. I do still use sour cream, but not as often, and I don't really use ranch dressing anymore. I like hot sauce on my food more often now.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated because I've lost a clothing size in the past 2 months since I started keto, but no more than 5 lbs. It fluctuates. Maybe I haven't lost that much fat, since I most definitely have more than 5 pounds' worth of extra fat on me to lose, and I really don't think every pound I've lost is fat; at least some of it must be water.

If I don't lose more weight or inches within the next month or two, I will likely be trying something else.
    Last edited by fihe; 03-15-2017 at 08:02 PM.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

MRTHAWK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please forgive me if this has been asked. I have been trying to look for this question. I am knew to the keto family. I am currently 354lbs right now. If my overall goal is to be around 230, is that the total calories I take in or do I just do like 1200-1500 with the proper macros and let the weight come off. Thank you.

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just starting keto this week.

Any advice on supplements to take, im currently taking...

creatine
    fish oil
    vitamin d
    complete multi vitamin
    electrolyte powder

Am i missing anything?
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello group, I am starting a Keto Diet,in hopes to drop weight and fat. Currently I am 330lbs, 40yrs old and 6'0 tall pretty obease. I guess I am wanting to know if anyone has ever used the EAS MYO Ketogenic shakes? If so what are your thoughts, I plan to use that 2x a day 1 shake for breakfast, one for lunch and then my protein and veggie/salad for dinnermy Macro is 30% Protein, 10% Carbs, 60% Fat is this the typical breakdown and I am using MyFitnesspal to keep track..

Next, when I am working out am I looking to do a HITT type Cardio workout? At this time I am not looking to really add muscle I want to just drop the weight.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mercersburgguy View Post
    Hello group, I am starting a Keto Diet,in hopes to drop weight and fat. Currently I am 330lbs, 40yrs old and 6'0 tall pretty obease. I guess I am wanting to know if anyone has ever used the EAS MYO Ketogenic shakes? If so what are your thoughts, I plan to use that 2x a day 1 shake for breakfast, one for lunch and then my protein and veggie/salad for dinnermy Macro is 30% Protein, 10% Carbs, 60% Fat is this the typical breakdown and I am using MyFitnesspal to keep track..
    I've just told in your other thread that you shouldn't be using macro percentages. Your protein should be ~0.9 gram per pound of LEAN body mass, probably about 150-160. Net carbs 30 gram max. Rest fat.

That supplement is a waste of money. I suggest to eat real food instead. It's more filling.

RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody know how many carbs are in sesame seeds? Packet I grabbed from the supermarket tells me there is 27g fat and only 1g carbs (per serving 50g), but google conflicts with that says there's 23g carbs in this food.

Cryogenically is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not interested in keto dieting, but I'm wondering where the limit is when you're ready to stop?

I know that the point of keto is to initiate your metabolism into ketosis to burn fats, which is basically to restrict carbs a lot, but i read in an article that "not eating carbs will eventually cause your body to break down your muscles, eventually including your heart".

I'm sure this wouldn't happen in the early stages of keto when you have a lot of fat to lose, but when you do keto enough to the point you're really skinny and you dont have much fat stores to use, what would you do? If you continue restricting carbs would the above happen? Or would you stop and put some carbs that would create an equilibrium so that no body fat is gained or lost?

sakistantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello I want to start Keto Diet But at the same time I would like to achieve muscle growth
    How many grams of protein I need the day to keep up
    and How many grams of protein I need the day To achieve muscle growth ?
    can some time but should fall to get up
    Zyzz the king
    Veni Vidi Vici

Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I read an article on the Mava Sports website about the Keto diet with a twist. The twist was intermittent fasting on a keto diet. I think I'll try that.

themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone,

Woud a chipotle meal consisting of (chicken/fajita mix/ sour cream/guac) be keto friendly? if so, can I get 3 servings of their fajita mix and still be ok? (its peppers and onions. )

KetoJenny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great information here!

aaronpowers123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey team,

Today marks 3 days into my first keto journey. I've read the first 10 pages of this thread and gained some valuable info, but was hoping to throw some specific questions at you guys to ease my mind. Ive noticed the thread has been active recently so heres hoping somone checks it out again soon.

Christmas day marks roughly 9 days into my diet and i have adopted the once a week carb up approach (forget what its called specifically). Ive read its recommended not to carb up until around the 14th day on your first run with keto. Family lunch consists of roast veges , lots of meats and some form of dessert. Would it be the end of the world if i had a carb up so early into my first run with the diet?

Secondly, im finding it difficult to keep my carbs lower than 30g net carbs. I understand the total carbs minus the fiber equals net carbs, but fitting in so much veg, eggs etc im worried itll knock me out. Ive also noticed that nuts have quite a few carbs, are the carbs in these to be taken the same as with green veges (disregard them almost?).

I am a bit of a sweet tooth and can see myself craving chocolate, fruit or something similar in the near future. Is there something you guys have as a goto for your cravings? I was hoping i could go for some sugar-free soft drinks (coke zero etc) or stevia hot chocolate with water, but ive read to avoid all artificially sweetened drinks as they can throw you out? Is this rule hard and fast, or would a can of coke zero or similar twice a week have more benefits for quashing my cravings than the possibility of throwing me out? Also does power-aid zero fall into this category? I was planning on having one a day in the early days to fight the keto flu symptoms should they arise?

My final question is in regards to 'ketostix'. I bought a packet today as i like to know that what Im doing (eating) is working for a little positive reinforcement. The ranges are as follows 0, 0.05, 0.15, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6. Currently Im sitting at the 0.15 mark, is this desirable?
    My understanding is that as long as your not in the first 2 ranges, is a good indication you're in ketosis, and that being in the higher ranges isn't necessarily more beneficial? Should i continue as i am as long as Im not in the first two ranges?

Thank you in advance, happy Christmas everyone.

nhk93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Male 25
    Height 1.84
    Weight 80

Hi guys

I've just done 7 days of keto diet (first time, love it) + 16/8 IF, and I lost 3kg. How much of this weight loss do you think is fat/water/muscle?
    (I worked out during this week, I was loaded on creatin before I started the keto diet and I've been drinking water like a crazy person)

The last couple of months before this I was on a more general low carb diet (not doing IF, and definitely not in ketosis as I had carbs 3ish days a week), and lost 7-8kg, a large portion of which was muscle I'm afraid as I did not work out and was at a large kcal deficit.

Thanks

MarinerLSN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Id like to start keto but im a little confused.If im allowed 1600 calories a day how do eat that much with 20g of carbs only.Seems like just about all food has some carbs.

miranota is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had tried doing keto on my own, googling and watching YouTube. I got some results but going through keto flu on my own was too tough! I could only stick with it when I joined Alexia’s coaching program in *****. Thanks to her guidance, I made it to the other side of keto flu and I’ve now reached my target weight.

FMASA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone
    I have a new kindle book on keto diet its really helpful for those who wants to go for a diet ,its only for 0.99$

I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT
    YOU WON'T REGRET ..!
    here is the ASIN: B07HFMM88B of book use it to find the book in amazon

Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wendy06379 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    the fiber carbs eaten while on the keto diet are NOT to be counted in your daily net carbs.

Example...My Flat Out Bread has 16g of carbs. There are 8g of fiber carbs. My total net carbs are 8g of carbs.

16g - 8g of fiber = 8 net carbs which are to be counted.

Our bodies do not absorb fibrous carbs so they are not counted.
    I think you have to consider if the fiber is soluble or insoluble. Insoluble fiber doesn't count. Soluble fiber does.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachGregoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I personally don't see the point of going Keto. I've tried both higher carb and lower carb. And in my weight loss journey where I lost over 100 lbs, it was NOT low carb, or certainly the Keto diet. I personally don't see the point, as the downsides are just not worth it

Diarrhea
    The “keto flu”
    Weight regain (not what you want in a weight loss program!)
    Reduced athletic performance
    Ketoacidosis (very important if you are diabetic or prediabetic!)
    Increased risk of diabetes and heart disease
    Decreased muscle mass/loss of strength
    Decreased metabolism
    Stress on the Kidneys/increased risk of kidney stones

Just to name a few! To me: it's just not worth it

alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome and informative thread!

alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The network of support here is great and really makes me appreciate this site/forum

vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000)

Smile

Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    One of the most frequently asked questions is regarding ketostix. Many people ask if they are still in ketosis if the stick is only showing trace amounts of ketones. My response to this question would be that you are either in ketosis or you are not. If you are only showing trace amounts that could be a sign that you are either properly hydrated or that you are using the excess ketones as fuel. When you first start off with this diet these may be helpful in the sense that they keep you encouraged and assure you that you are in fact doing everything right but eventually you will be able to sense when you are in or out of keto and eventually you will see these as a waste of money. They can also be a source of frustration if you measure too late in the day or when you are extremely hydrated. If you are keeping your carbs low and getting in enough exercise you can be pretty confident that you are in ketosis. I personally have never measured more than trace so I have stopped using them.
    Body cramps-
    Taking keto diets is a common practice in cramps and especially cramps in the feet. This usually happens more in the morning and evening. Although there is no need to panic about this, it indicates that there is a shortage of minerals in your body, especially magnesium.

Problem of constipation-
    Water deficiency is one of the most common problems of constipation. So its the simplest solution is to drink more water. Along with fiber and non-starchy vegetables, relief from constipation is also possible. If there is no relief from all these, then the husk or probiotic of the asbigol can also be taken.

Nervous heartbeat-
    When you take keo diet, your heartbeat becomes faster and you may have trouble breathing. This is a normal thing, so do not worry. To bring it in normal condition, drink more water and eat salt.

Decreased physical capacity-
    When you start taking kito diets, it may be that your physical ability decreases. This is because your body uses fat as the energy. Therefore, there is no need to be disturbed, in a few days, your physical ability will be the same as before.

vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000) vinaysh is a complete loser! (-2000)
    5 worst keto diet side effects:
    Constipation
    What are you likely to do when you cut the normal sources of fiber from your diet? Constipation. A 2015 study, involving children on the Kito diet, showed that regular constipation was very common in participants, almost 65 percent of them were affected.

vitamin deficiency
    Any diet which prevents you from eating many types of fruits, vegetables and other food items, is bound to leave you weak due to the shortcomings of vitamins and minerals, and for this reason, many doctors should go to Kito Diet only in the short term. Recommend.

Muscle loss
    Some research suggests that keto diet can cause lean body damage, including muscle protein.

Clark told Everyday Health, "The loss of muscles on ketogenic diet is a continuous field of research." "Small studies show that people on the Katogenic diet lose muscle even after continuing resistance training. It may be related to the fact that after the exercise, proteins for the production of muscle alone than protein and carbohydrate Is less effective. "

Kito flu
    One of the most immediate side effects of the Kito diet is "keto fl", which is a suite of symptoms that many experiences in the first few weeks after entering the ketoscope. Similar to the flu, these symptoms may include fatigue, brain fog, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and stomach pain.

kidney damage
    Some people harm their kidneys when they go on the kidney diet because they eat too much meat and do not drink enough water. This can increase uric acid, which is considered to be the cause of kidney stones.

mmindazz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good day,

I am new in Keto diet. I would like to know if my results and symptoms are good regarding Keto diet.

I am doing bodybuilding for years and I am 30 years old with 95 kg ( fat 20.5%) body weight. I started 3 weeks ego Ketogenic diet and as far I am following it. Short story from beginning: I had not Keto flu, I took precaution at same day as I started. The first two days I have noticed WC need and during work out extremely sweating. l Lost 1kg in 2 days. After one week I took Ketostrips and result was 0 ( negative), second week Ketostrips 0, after one cheat meal Ketostrip showed 1.5mmol/l. 3 week Ketostrips shows 0, only one time 1.5mmol/L. My wife noticed strange smell from my mouth and it is not going away. during work out I do my best, noticed intensity drop, but not so much. Strength lost maybe 10 proc. After 3 weeks my body weight is 89.5, body fat fluctuating 15.5-16.7% belly was 95, currently 90.5.

P.S macro rate is 5-25-70, I use around 170g protein per day.

I would like to know if my results are good and why ketostrips shows 0 and sometimes 1.5