Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Women are setting themselves up for the worse and dont even know it.

After another relationship gone bad I took the time to think about what I'm going to be losing out on. Then it hit me, sex is really the only thing that kept me talking to her. No hobbies, a stupid personality and having logic that is below standards for a fly. This is what most women have and making the only reason to date them is sex. Less and less women are learning how to cook and clean etc. leaving men to only like them for their sexual favors. Have anyone else noticed this?
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don't know but i hope that women in there 30s are not so immature and they don't judge you if you don't have game.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And men are so pussy whipped that sex is the only thing we expect from them.

It's partly our fault for letting it get this bad.

If we weren't so ****ing desperate to get down her pants maybe we could command a higher price for our services.

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1.) intercourse

2.) cleaning

3.) preparing meals
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100)
    you're basing this on GIRLS that you've dated. how about you start dating real women ? or maybe a real woman doesn't want you.
    Fate can act in a curious way when all that mattered means nothing today.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sweety_ View Post
    you're basing this on GIRLS that you've dated. how about you start dating real women ? or maybe a real woman doesn't want you.
    Are you saying that if i date you, you'll **** me, feed me and clean up after me?

And here i was thinking you were a bitch...

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by METAL VIPER View Post
    1.) intercourse

2.) cleaning

3.) preparing meals
    LOL!!
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by METAL VIPER View Post
    1.) intercourse

2.) cleaning

3.) preparing meals
    What really gets me is that they want soooooooooooooooooooooooo much out of us men just so we MIGHT get wet. Its getting way out of hand. I shouldnt have to work my ass off while she just bitch and complain about simple everyday problems.
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gone are the 60s, 70s..hell even some of the 80s..where women took care of the house and kids while the man worked hard to bring in income.

These days it seems like the only thing you can find are girls that want to milk you for as much money as you are worth and have you do EVERYTHING for you.

I've dated ONE girl so far that actually had a good head on her shoulders, she'd actually pay for some dates, she'd take care of me when I was down and she'd literally do anything for me. Problem was I was a idiot at the time and dumped her because I put my friends in higher priority..boy do I feel stupid for losing this one. Really the only 50/50 relationship I've had.

I don't get into relationships for pussy..in fact I've never even been interested in one night stands, they are dumb and I can get just as good of a orgasm with my left hand. I look for a relationship thats give and take that we can both benefit from and some companionship.

epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epicwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thing is you have to act a certain way IN THE BEGINING. You cant give her everything you possible have just so you can sleep with her and expect later on you can take it away without her being pissed. By giving so much stuff just to sleep with her your telling her hey your sex is worth all this. And if u lower it your now telling her "oh yea your sex has kinda lost value and now is only worth this".

If she thinks shes dropping in value shes not gonna be happy.
    More is always better!

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's been a personal belief of mine for a while that women these days in their prime (late teens / early 20s) are making things difficult for themselves down the road.

All the alcohol, partying, sex, and "products" just start to take a toll. They probably aren't used to keeping fit, so the weight they put on stays on.

Before you know it, youthful beauty has faded and there's not much left.

That's pretty much my biggest complaint about women my age. Lack of personality, hidden behind a nice rack and some makeup.

jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpb5151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lord infamous View Post
    No hobbies, a stupid personality and having logic that is below standards for a fly.
    You saw that that's how she was but started to go out with her anyway?

Yes a lot of ladies are like that, but many ladies have probably noticed that a lot of guys just want to get into whatever orifice is available.

The fact is, if you're going to be choosy it'll probably take longer to find someone. Smart, hard-working, considerate women? They're out there. The thing is, they're choosy too.

namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think its women per se but rather the benefits of a relationship for men sans sex are simply not there anymore. In the past, marriage meant that husbands would provide but in return they had a spouse that would do all the domestic work. Nowadays men are still expected to be providers, even though many women are financially self-sufficient, but there is no corresponding benefit anymore. Less women know how to cook and domestic work is held by many women as being beneath them. This results in a lot of conflict b/w a husband and wife as opposed to the past where each spouse accepted his/her roles in the marriage. Husbands rarely win in these conflicts.

The man who wins out in this changed dynamic is the one who does not commit to marriage. The liabilities and headaches far outweigh the benefits not to mention everything associated with divorce. Add to this that all the benefits of marriage (sex, companionship, etc.) can now be attained without getting married and the better option for men is to stay single, learn how to cook, spend their money on their own interests, and simply use women for nothing more than sexual gratification. The rule for men in relationships today should be to lease and let someone else deal with ownership and long term maintenance costs.
    Last edited by namtaB; 02-16-2008 at 06:17 AM. Reason: typos

Originally Posted by namtaB View Post
    I don't think its women per se but rather the benefits of a relationship for men sans sex are simply not there anymore. In the past, marriage meant that husbands would provide but in return they had a spouse that would do all the domestic work. Nowadays men are still expected to be providers, even though many women are financially self-sufficient, but there is no corresponding benefit anymore. Less women know how to cook and domestic work is held by many women as being beneath them. This results in a lot of conflict b/w a husband and wife as opposed to the past where each spouse accepted his/her roles in the marriage. Husbands rarely win in these conflicts.

The man who wins out in this changed dynamic is the one who does not commit to marriage. The liabilities and headaches far outweigh the benefits not to mention everything associated with divorce. Add to this that all the benefits of marriage (sex, companionship, etc.) can now be attained without getting married and the better option for men is to stay single, learn how to cook, spend their money on their own interests, and simply use women for nothing more than sexual gratification. The rule for men in relationships today should be to lease and let someone else deal with ownership and long term maintenance costs.
    BINGO!! If women didnt have vaginas men wouldnt even deal with them

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what do you do for a living infamous?

U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000)
    some asian still do the traditional wife things yAy!!!!

Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000) Knight2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread holds true thus far.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In my experience, women these days lack a lot of substance. There's very little reason to be around most girls I find, there's just nothing there that makes me want to keep coming back to them.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know the solution for this. Do nothing besides having sex with them. **** them, then never answer their calls.

wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100)
    women feel that they dont have to do certain "gender roles" anymore, so they decide to go out in the real world and make it big, but in fact most companies are runned by men and they only hire their male friends to be upper management.
    So the women end up realizing their screwed and they end up having to resort to wild measure ( trying to **** upper management personel to get a promotion ) , in the end they live their life as a piece of **** secretary or receptionists getting **** paid when they could of realized a long time ago that they had the easy life by only having to clean the house and love their husband for who he is.

kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sweety_ View Post
    or maybe because there is no such thing as a real woman. sorry but women like to be treated like **** so i have no respect for them anymore. their lack of common sense and intelligence is disturbing. that's why i'm negging you and i will neg every other woman i will see in this section from now on.
    "w2hen i say im built for this **** i mean it."

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wrx_RA View Post
    women feel that they dont have to do certain "gender roles" anymore, so they decide to go out in the real world and make it big, but in fact most companies are runned by men and they only hire their male friends to be upper management.
    So the women end up realizing their screwed and they end up having to resort to wild measure ( trying to **** upper management personel to get a promotion ) , in the end they live their life as a piece of **** secretary or receptionists getting **** paid when they could of realized a long time ago that they had the easy life by only having to clean the house and love their husband for who he is.
    love how you generalized everything bro. and ofcourse their place is in the kitchen.. and men have their place in the factory 80 hours a week till they died in the factory just like in the good ol days eh?

what women need to realize is that either theyre going to live off of someone and have a ****ty demoting life or theyll have work their way up like any other person, which requires dedication and effort.
    Or they could pretend they are independent and then realize theyre far off from being capable of supporting themselves and blame it on "the male dominated society".

I believe some of it has to do with the standards of a woman in our societies where the majority of males would give alot of attention on girls just because they are girls, and nothing beyond that. To make people learn and progress there must be a need for that. That would be, guys screwing girls then never answering their calls if they dont like their personalities.

kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500)
    i'm done giving women the attention they don't deserve. from now on i'll just completely ignore them, forget they even exist.

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by wrx_RA View Post
    Damn, you're pretty smart for a 21-year old. That's the truth too, it seems that women keep chasing that dream of making it big to only realize that they have failed in the end. Like you said, majority of the companies upper management is all males and they only hire females for a piece of ass. I'm dead serious too!! I am doing an internship where I talk to the CEO, CFO and many of the highest ranked positions in the bank. Sometimes when we go out for lunch when it's just the guys you should hear some of the **** they say. They'll say things that majority of the time they'll hire someone just so other guys can have some pussy at the office. If the pussy is there then they won't want to go home and they'll work longer hours. THIS IS ESPECIALLY PREVELANT IN THE FINANCE FIELD WHERE I AM AT THE MOMENT.

Once in a while I'll meet a woman that is pretty high up but they are freaking miserable. I'm not even kidding you.

I do not like career driven women since they tend to be very cold people. The perfect type of girl is the one that works part-time at a good job and raises an ideal family. I'm the type that doesn't cheat so my wife will not have to worry about me doing anything crazy with one of the whores that were hired just for a piece of ass.

Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500) Funny_Guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    How can women have any intellect now-a-days when all the do is care about celebrities. They watch so much of that crap that they start to believe that everything revolves around looks, money and being successful. Some of the happiest people I've met were ones that didn't have all that much money but they had true friends and family.

Honestly, how can you sit there and watch the E-Channel, MTV or Grammies? Who the F- cares about those people?

Today, women seem a bit strange and it's tough to hold a conversation with one about any topic. They don't like politics, they don't like sociology nor do they like philosphy. It's almost impossible to talk to one about anything intellectual because they will constantly try to change the topic on you.

There are still lots of "good girls" out there and it's not even that hard to find them. Here is some advice for you young guys: "If you meet a girl MEET her parents first before you fall in love with her". 99.9999% of the time the girl will end up just like her mom/dad. It's a proven fact that "the apple doesn't fall far from a tree". Believe me on this.
    Last edited by Funny_Guy; 02-17-2008 at 06:51 AM.

Originally Posted by kick ass dude View Post
    i'm done giving women the attention they don't deserve. from now on i'll just completely ignore them, forget they even exist.
    don't do that, its the surest way to be alone forever. you are depressed now but you don't have to be forever.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by namtaB View Post

That's a pretty good post...nowadays many women have turned themselves into nothing more than real life "real dolls". They're good for nothing but sex. I even told one of my ex-g/fs that to her face. We were sitting on the couch watching tv one night and I was just thinking about how she and the last few g/fs I had before her did absolutely nothing for me besides fuk. I picked up the remote, turned the tv off, and told her if it wasn't for her vagina she'd be completely worthless. She doesn't cook, doesn't want to talk about anything of any real substance, naggs and bitches about everything, etc. Meanwhile, I found myself being her shoulder to cry on, the one to fix her car when something happened, helped her with school, made sure I was there for her anytime she needed me, took her places, etc. What did she ever do in return? Well, she was good at spreading her legs....that's it. Needless to say...after I told her that...the relationship ended right then...we haven't communicated since and Ive been much better off without her.

wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Funny_Guy View Post
    Damn, you're pretty smart for a 21-year old. That's the truth too, it seems that women keep chasing that dream of making it big to only realize that they have failed in the end. Like you said, majority of the companies upper management is all males and they only hire females for a piece of ass. I'm dead serious too!! I am doing an internship where I talk to the CEO, CFO and many of the highest ranked positions in the bank. Sometimes when we go out for lunch when it's just the guys you should hear some of the **** they say. They'll say things that majority of the time they'll hire someone just so other guys can have some pussy at the office. If the pussy is there then they won't want to go home and they'll work longer hours. THIS IS ESPECIALLY PREVELANT IN THE FINANCE FIELD WHERE I AM AT THE MOMENT.

Once in a while I'll meet a woman that is pretty high up but they are freaking miserable. I'm not even kidding you.

I do not like career driven women since they tend to be very cold people. The perfect type of girl is the one that works part-time at a good job and raises an ideal family. I'm the type that doesn't cheat so my wife will not have to worry about me doing anything crazy with one of the whores that were hired just for a piece of ass.
    haha ive work in the corporate sector all my life and most ceos and uppermanagement always talk about how they always like hiring hotter girls but some DOR happens to hire the fat chick instead and they get pissed off about it....

Originally Posted by PROBLEMatic View Post
    I picked up the remote, turned the tv off, and told her if it wasn't for her vagina she'd be completely worthless. She doesn't cook, doesn't want to talk about anything of any real substance, naggs and bitches about everything, etc. Meanwhile, I found myself being her shoulder to cry on, the one to fix her car when something happened, helped her with school, made sure I was there for her anytime she needed me, took her places, etc. What did she ever do in return? Well, she was good at spreading her legs....that's it. Needless to say...after I told her that...the relationship ended right then...we haven't communicated since and Ive been much better off without her.
    BINGO!

I'm giving you reps for this.

Originally Posted by dog20 View Post
    don't do that, its the surest way to be alone forever. you are depressed now but you don't have to be forever.
    i can't wait to get over that ****ing depression. right now i just have one goal in mind: to lift heavy ass weights. i'm eating like an animal right now. my legs got two inches bigger in one day. my bicep got nearly an inch bigger in two days and the veins still pop out. my goal is to have 17 inches arms and 28 inches quads. i hope all this will get me out of depression and give me a ****ton of confidence that i will use later to pick up chicks.

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'