rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

does creatine stunt your growth

my bro said that creatine somehow stunts ur growth. is this true or is it just a myth? I went on google to check it out and the main answer i got was no it doesnt stunt ur growth. can anyone back that up?
    thanks in advance

M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no it doesn't

GetInRiPpEd89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetInRiPpEd89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetInRiPpEd89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rdawg69 View Post
    my bro said that creatine somehow stunts ur growth. is this true or is it just a myth? I went on google to check it out and the main answer i got was no it doesnt stunt ur growth. can anyone back that up?
    thanks in advance
    Look in the creatine sticky..

Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if creatine stunted your growth none of us would grow. creatine is naturally in our bodies. not in the level as in a supp, but its enough
    Motivated Poolee. Oooh-rah Devil Dogs!

Ship 20111003. MCRD Parris Island, SC
    -------------------------------------------------------
    "Suzy said to me one day long ago.
    She said honey please dont join the Corps.
    They like to do nothing but fuss n fight.
    N they look kinda wierd with those high n tights.
    They got bad table manners and they are so crude.
    They got a warm sense of humor and their jokes are rude."

jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes. it does.

inb4FDAbanscreatine

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL you're dumb OP.

Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    let the OP go guys. everyone starts somewhere. we all didnt inquire our knowledge instantaneously. we all still ask stupid questions

rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdawg69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mar91 View Post
    if creatine stunted your growth none of us would grow. creatine is naturally in our bodies. not in the level as in a supp, but its enough
    kk thanks, at GNC right now they have a package of Muscletech Gakic,MuscleTech Leukic and MuscleTech Creatic. DO any of these products have any testosterone booster in it and if so can that stunt ur growth or even make u taller?

If this is a stupid question just send me a PM.

let the OP go guys. everyone starts somewhere. we all didnt inquire our knowledge instantaneously. we all still ask stupid questions
    thanks bro, sorry for the "stupid" question

no problem man. its not a stupid question. its a common question that needs a good answer. just like any other. as far at test boosters messing with your growth they wont. how old are you? also i wouldnt buy muscletech, they are literally a waste of money. make sure you have a solid program, diet and so on. lifting is serious

no problem man. its not a stupid question. its a common question that needs a good answer. just like any other. as far at test boosters messing with your growth they wont. how old are you? also i wouldnt buy muscletech, they are literally a waste of money. make sure you have a solid program, diet and so on. lifting is serious
    What would you recommend then instead of the triple stack? I am 18 and am interested in buying something like Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol Liquigels. Will this stunt my growth or not?

FIRST OF ALL! i can tell you think supps might give you super powers. supps are worthless without a solid diet and program. seriously bro, im looking out for you. get all the basics down. get a good protein and good creatine. leave the other things alone.

FIRST OF ALL! i can tell you think supps might give you super powers. supps are worthless without a solid diet and program. seriously bro, im looking out for you. get all the basics down. get a good protein and good creatine. leave the other things alone.
    I am currently taking MusclePharm Assault,Glutamine,Weight Gainer, eating 3000 calories a day, working out 4 times a week and going to kickboxing 2 times a week. Is there anything else i should put in there?

I would take a multi, fish oil and flax seed oil. the kickboxing sounds good to me and the 4 times a week does too. hows your lifting program? the cals sound good, the weight gainer does too. i'd definably get a good creatine. hows your gains coming? if they arent to good, up the cals. you are doing a lot.

I would take a multi, fish oil and flax seed oil. the kickboxing sounds good to me and the 4 times a week does too. hows your lifting program? the cals sound good, the weight gainer does too. i'd definably get a good creatine. hows your gains coming? if they arent to good, up the cals. you are doing a lot.
    what kind of creatine would u recommend i take, my gains went down about a month ago because i was on holiday and had no time to workout for about a month. My gains are slowly going back up to normal and am i looking for a supp to give me that extra boost ie: prohormone, or a "hardcore" product.

Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Code9Diesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is no study that shows creatine stunting growth.

Just take the recommended amount of dosage
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

'Those who dare win'

'Drinking water is not rocket science'

what kind of creatine would u recommend i take, my gains went down about a month ago because i was on holiday and had no time to workout for about a month. My gains are slowly going back up to normal and am i looking for a supp to give me that extra boost ie: prohormone, or a "hardcore" product.
    i would just go with standard mono if you are concerned with price or just go with green magnitude.

kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwstag5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks bro, sorry for the "stupid" question
    no such thing as a stupid question bro. remember that, always.
    Focusing on Strength, Not size right now. Just got some new suits tailored. Bhahahaah. Sad story.

Registered User elmagodelossema's Avatar
    elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks in advance
    creatine is in meat. So if you eat meat then you should know whether it stunts your growth or not

mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mckevittm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes creatine stunts growth, THATS WHY OUR BODY NATURALLY MAKES IT, MAKES SENSE RIGHT BRAHS?

Lukezor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lukezor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol
    Success does not rest.
    Current:`````````````Goal:
    Squat-400 lb`````````Squat - 420lb
    Dead-440lb```````````Dead - 460lb
    Bench-330 lb`````````Bench - 345 lb

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mckevittm View Post
    yes creatine stunts growth, THATS WHY OUR BODY NATURALLY MAKES IT, MAKES SENSE RIGHT BRAHS?
    Yeah, the body also naturally produces estrogen, which is responsible for closing epiphyseal plates. Creatine is absolutely fine, but the argument that "ZOMG ITZ TEH NATURALZ!!!!!11!!!!" is horribly ignorant.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    so are hormones but if you take roids you will be as tall as me 4ever.
    180 Bench
    290 Squat
    300 Deadlift
    160 Clean

Im a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

Dont make fun of me for being 130, make fun of me for being short

Beastmode475 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastmode475 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, hate these stupid myths any supplement or exericse will and can't stunt your growth/end thread
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Supplements: (currently using)
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein
    GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate

Stack: (for next month)
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein
    GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate
    Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    =)

(no homo) (yes insecure) chiraag's Avatar
    chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiraag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read the ****ing sticky
    owes me reps:

You. Yes, you.

"Who's Michelle Obama? I thought it was Barrack Obama" - dunkalicious

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LILpainLILgain View Post
    so are hormones but if you take roids you will be as tall as me 4ever.
    Not if they're non-aromatizing steroids.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks in advance
    height: 6'2"

how much more you expecting to grow?