Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Controlled Labs is looking for 50 new testers!!!!!

Yes, you read correctly!! Controlled Labs is looking for 50 members to try out a Controlled Labs stack.

Stack One - 5 sample packets of each of the 3 products for 25 members to keep a 7 day review:

Purple Intrain - Raspberry
    Green Magnitude - Apple
    White Flood - Raspberry

Stack Two - 5 sample packets of each of the 3 products for 25 members to keep a 7 day review:

Purple Wraath - Lemonade
    Green Magnitude - Apple
    White Flood - Raspberry

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing 50 reputable members from this forum to do a log / review. To qualify, these testers need to have 5 helpful posts (on both controlledlabsforum.com and the bb.com forum here) regarding Controlled Labs in the Supplement section. This is a chance for those who are new to Controlled Labs or those who have not tried this stack with our newest flavors/product. Those already on a Controlled Labs stack or currently logging a product should obviously not apply.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period.

PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CHOICE STACK SO WE CAN PICK THOSE FOR EACH LOGGER AS WELL

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

US only!

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

At least 5 links to helpful forum posts made by you:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I will post my log at Bodybuilding.com, in the Product Review Section!!!

Good Luck !!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtalerico has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow! great Promo!

Been using Purple Wraath for about a week and love it!

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im currently doing a log, so would my app not be considered to do a review of one of the stacks?
    Tryin to make some muscle gaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzz

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice promo as always CL!

I'd apply, but I just did a full log on Purple InTrain and don't want to be greedy.

Good luck to all those who apply.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    Im currently doing a log, so would my app not be considered to do a review of one of the stacks?
    only for those who are not currently running a log
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BOO no Canada

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet promo. GL all.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Yes, you read correctly!! Controlled Labs is looking for 50 members to try out a Controlled Labs stack.

Stack One - 5 sample packets of each of the 3 products for 25 members to keep a 7 day review:

Purple Intrain - Raspberry
    Green Magnitude - Apple
    White Flood - Raspberry

Stack Two - 5 sample packets of each of the 3 products for 25 members to keep a 7 day review:

Purple Wraath - Lemonade
    Green Magnitude - Apple
    White Flood - Raspberry

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing 50 reputable members from this forum to do a log / review. To qualify, these testers need to have 5 helpful posts (on both controlledlabsforum.com and the bb.com forum here) regarding Controlled Labs in the Supplement section. This is a chance for those who are new to Controlled Labs or those who have not tried this stack with our newest flavors/product. Those already on a Controlled Labs stack or currently logging a product should obviously not apply.

wow- Amazing Promo!

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period.

PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CHOICE STACK SO WE CAN PICK THOSE FOR EACH LOGGER AS WELL

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

US only!

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Sounds good- I would be in for sure. Excellent Opportunity.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex: male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 175 pounds

Bodytype: hardgainer- normal weight and size-

Training experience: 8 years total. 6 Years from 20-26 age- Stopped. Recently returned at 30years old. 31 now.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : 5 Days per week lifting- 1 Bodypart per day. Monday = Chest, Tuesday = Back, Wednesday = Legs, Thursday = Rest, Friday = SHoulders, Sat = Arms, Sunday = Rest. Sometimes Cardio after- or seperate-

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : Cardio about 3 times a week-

Current supplements : This could take a while... haha. I like to mix it- have used pretty much everything out there at least once. I will only list the stuff I am currently useing- PRO-COMPLEX, MyOfusion, Intrabolic, Extend, Clearshot, GreanTea, Animal Pak.

Current Diet and macros : 5-6 times per day. High protien, moderate Carbs and Moderate Fat- occasional cheating where I go nuts and eat crap. Usually take a whey shake between meals, and/or Pre/Post workout as fill in when I can't eat real food. I live off chicken, fish, and eggs... and I tend to avoid sugars and empty carbs.

Current Daily water intake: Water a few glasses- Vitamin water and propel throughout day also.. probably about 1 gallon a day of water ( I drink a ton of milk too)

Short Term Goal: Gain 5 pounds muscle lose 5 pounds of Fat before my vacation and cruise.

Long Term Goal: 185 Shredded at 5'8"

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nope. Somtimes a few drinks when out with friends.. once or twice a month. No drugs or smoke.

Supplement history : Probably have tried everything out there popular. Spend $500 on supplements easy....

Other product reviews / logs you have done : Never had opportunity- always paid for my supplements- I post often and reccomend stuff - but never done a full post with the high level of effort required when you recieve a product for FREE.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 175 pounds

Bodytype: hardgainer- normal weight and size-

Training experience: 8 years total. 6 Years from 20-26 age- Stopped. Recently returned at 30years old. 31 now.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : 5 Days per week lifting- 1 Bodypart per day. Monday = Chest, Tuesday = Back, Wednesday = Legs, Thursday = Rest, Friday = SHoulders, Sat = Arms, Sunday = Rest. Sometimes Cardio after- or seperate-

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : Cardio about 3 times a week-

Current supplements : This could take a while... haha. I like to mix it- have used pretty much everything out there at least once. I will only list the stuff I am currently useing- PRO-COMPLEX, MyOfusion, Intrabolic, Extend, Clearshot, GreanTea, Animal Pak.

Current Diet and macros : 5-6 times per day. High protien, moderate Carbs and Moderate Fat- occasional cheating where I go nuts and eat crap. Usually take a whey shake between meals, and/or Pre/Post workout as fill in when I can't eat real food. I live off chicken, fish, and eggs... and I tend to avoid sugars and empty carbs.

Current Daily water intake: Water a few glasses- Vitamin water and propel throughout day also.. probably about 1 gallon a day of water ( I drink a ton of milk too)

Short Term Goal: Gain 5 pounds muscle lose 5 pounds of Fat before my vacation and cruise.

Long Term Goal: 185 Shredded at 5'8"

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nope. Somtimes a few drinks when out with friends.. once or twice a month. No drugs or smoke.

Supplement history : Probably have tried everything out there popular. Spend $500 on supplements easy....

Other product reviews / logs you have done : Never had opportunity- always paid for my supplements- I post often and reccomend stuff - but never done a full post with the high level of effort required when you recieve a product for FREE.
    Last edited by Mfusick; 11-09-2009 at 03:01 PM.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's keep 'em coming people

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sex:male

Height:5'9''

Weight:170

Bodytype: genetics lean towards skinny fat

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):lifting for 8 years spun my wheels a lot but in the end i went from 120lbs to my current good shape at 170
    ive been training mma casually for 2 years with the last 4 months serious
    my current goal is to get as strong as possible for when i do take a fight

jim wendlers 531 triumvirate
    this is great because i keep track of all my work outs with excel and have a very good understanding of my week to week progress
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post376411991
    my log

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):just my mma training

white flood -lemonaid
    creatine
    fish oil
    UP1.0
    100gram metrx bars daily
    since i focus on strength and gaining i dont really keep track too much
    i land around 3k cals
    i drink 1/2 a gallon of milk a day and have 3-4 meals with protein on top of that

over a gallon
    Short Term Goal:
    hit 405 deadlift, 250 bench , bw overhead press , 315 squat
    gain 10lbs of muscle to hit 180
    Long Term Goal:
    be a beast at 155 to fight

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:nope

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):what havent i used .....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7533371
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=653055

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post368153411
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post404574121
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post403980261
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post377288881
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post368178071

yes
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    might have to throw in an app, cause im DYING to try WF raz.....mag/intrain/pw i already know are amazing products
    goodbros, always and forever.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    50 spots!

get those apps in since you all have a great shot at this
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would like to apply for Stack Two including the Purple Wraath, Green Mag and White Flood

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 197lbs

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Have been training serious for about 5-6 years now. Used to do powerlifting and such for high school football and endurance training for track, but have switched since then to more of a bodybuilding type of routine due to injuries and no longer being in sports. Switch from heavy and light training every now and then to change things up and keep the gains coming.

I do a 3 on, 1 off, 2 on 1 off and bodypart split goes like this..

Monday- Bi's, tri's, abs, forearms
    Tuesday- Legs, calves
    Wednesday-Back,abs, forearms
    Thursday- OFF
    Friday-Chest,abs
    Saturday-Shoulders,traps,forearms
    Sunday-OFF

Right now im keeping my main lifts(squats, bench, deadlift) heavy, anywhere from 6-10 reps, and everything else is from 8-15 reps. I also like to do drop sets, tri sets, and giant sets to change up my workouts.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): My cardio right now is around a 30-40 minutes, low impact on treadmill, ellipitcal, or bike on off days and chest and shoulder days.

Sportpharma Multi-V
    ON 100% Whey
    Universal Storm
    Spring Valley Fish Oil caps
    Schiff Glucosamine caps

I use a carb cycle diet, medium days on lifting days, high day before legs and low days on off days

Current Daily water intake: A gallon or more everyday

Short Term Goal: Keep bulking to around 210lbs

Long Term Goal: Reach 225lbs with single digit bf%

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Sportpharma Multi-V
    ON 100% Whey
    Universal Storm
    Spring Valley Fish Oil caps
    Schiff Glucosamine caps
    BSN N.O. Xplode
    Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy
    Universal Nutrition Real Gains
    Prolab N-Large
    Prolab 100% Creatine Monohydrate
    USP Labs Jack3d
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): no logs

matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50) matporte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Promo! After trying the samples, I would guess a very good percentage of the testers will order a stack of CL products. I know I did!
    Lost: 130lbs.
    Rewarding.

or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Height: 6'1

Weight: 242

Bodytype: ecto/endo-ish

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): been working out the right way for about a year and a half now, actually getting close to 2 years. used quite a few different programs, and finally found the 2 that work best, and currently using one of them. still trying to lose the extra weight, but trying to pack on as much muscle as possible

Hypertrophy
    Monday - Chest/Bi's
    Tuesday - Back/Tri's
    Thursday - Shoulders/Traps
    Friday - Legs

depends on the week, sometimes i do it sometimes i dont

Orange Triad
    Melatonin
    Valerian Root
    Various Proteins
    short and sweet

anywhere from 4-7 meals a day, 5oz lean meat/protein shake, veggies, 1oz peanuts

2+ gallons

Short Term Goal:
    still trying to lose some weight

Long Term Goal:
    get on stage

nicotine

just about every CL product
    all of neogenix's line
    pretty much everything gaspari
    and quite a few different proteins

in all honesty, im too lazy to go pull up the......5 or so sponsored log links ive done for you guys...im sure you all remember them

wayyy more than 5

****i am waiting to see about a possible Ghenerate log, they should be announcing winners today/tomorrow, if i DO win i will withdraw this app****

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sweet promo. wish i wasnt so swamped with school and work or id apply.

great idea just sending a weeks worth of samples instead of a 1 or 2 individual full size products.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: former high school football player, I became fat after high school so i decided to learn about weight lifting. Started only doing strength programs and then began to incorporate fullbody and now splits. I have been training since 19 1/2.

5 day split
    Sunday Legs (squats, leg press, lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, romanian deads
    Monday-Chest (incline bb, flat db, incline db fly, chest dips, cable cross)
    Tues-Rest day; active walking at school
    Wed- Back (pull ups, deadlifts, bb rows, lat pulldowns, cable rows, reverse pulldowns)
    Th- active rest day walking at school
    F-Shoulders/Traps (BB or Db Press, front raise, upright rows, delt raises, reverse delt fly, bb shrugs, db incline shrugs)
    S- Arms (Close grip bench, Overhead extension, Lying extension, Pressdowns, BB curl, incline db curl, preacher curl)

Currently i do not do cardio but usually i will do 15-20 minutes of Hiit on elliptical or stair master

ON Whey, ON Nitrocore 24
    ON Pro complex, IDS waximaize, IDS Volumizer

3000-3500 cals, 40/35/25 P/C/F

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Reach 190 by next month

Long Term Goal:
    Stay physically fit intime for the police academy

NONE

over the counter supplements

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: former high school football player, I became fat after high school so i decided to learn about weight lifting. Started only doing strength programs and then began to incorporate fullbody and now splits. I have been training since 19 1/2.

5 day split
    Sunday Legs (squats, leg press, lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, romanian deads
    Monday-Chest (incline bb, flat db, incline db fly, chest dips, cable cross)
    Tues-Rest day; active walking at school
    Wed- Back (pull ups, deadlifts, bb rows, lat pulldowns, cable rows, reverse pulldowns)
    Th- active rest day walking at school
    F-Shoulders/Traps (BB or Db Press, front raise, upright rows, delt raises, reverse delt fly, bb shrugs, db incline shrugs)
    S- Arms (Close grip bench, Overhead extension, Lying extension, Pressdowns, BB curl, incline db curl, preacher curl)

Currently i do not do cardio but usually i will do 15-20 minutes of Hiit on elliptical or stair master

ON Whey, ON Nitrocore 24
    ON Pro complex, IDS waximaize, IDS Volumizer

3000-3500 cals, 40/35/25 P/C/F

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Reach 190 by next month

Long Term Goal:
    Stay physically fit intime for the police academy

NONE

over the counter supplements

Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    GL Everyone! I know those who get PI will absolutely love it!
    Long time no see.

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Persch889 View Post
    GL Everyone! I know those who get PI will absolutely love it!
    i wasnt a big fan of it and actually exchanged it for another jug of pw but thats just my opinion. most ppl love both and their great products but pw worked alot better for me.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderredjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ramrod2615 View Post
    i wasnt a big fan of it and actually exchanged it for another jug of pw but thats just my opinion. most ppl love both and their great products but pw worked alot better for me.
    I absolutely love BOTH products

Visit Bodybuildersnow.com for bodybuilding articles and information!

taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500)

Sex: M

Weight: 200lbs

Bodytype: Ecto-meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been at it off and on for a few years since High School, and got a solid year under my belt.

Monday I do Bi?s Lats and Back.
    Lat pulldown ? 110*12 130*8 150*6
    Deadlift ? 215*8 225*6 230*4
    DB curls ? 45*12 50*10 60*6
    DB rows ? 55*10 60*8 65*6
    BB curls 110*12 120*8 135*6

Tuesdays I do Chest and tri?s
    DB chest press ? 55*8 60*6 65*4
    Tri pulldowns ? 60*12 70*8 80*6
    Tri pushdowns ? 130*10 150*8 170*6
    Peck Deck ? 190*10 210*8 230*5-6

Wen is legs and soulders
    Squat - 245*8 250*6 255*4
    DB shoulder press/Arnold press - 40*10 45*8 50*6
    Leg press 285*10 295*8 310*6

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 15 min HIIT after lifting

CL Orange Triad
    USPlabs Jack3d
    Gaspari MyoFusion
    Country Life Fish Oils
    Xtend by Scivation
    Gaspari NXT

Trying to do my first carb cycling. Mod fat low carbs high protein.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gals a day.

Short Term Goal: Gain mass

Long Term Goal: Gain mass and be ripped.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Just the ones listed.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119554701

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post407269021
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post406531601
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post405764911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post404600231
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post404373291

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh my god...one more year
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    oh my god...one more year
    Soon man. Soon

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    50 spots

keep them coming people
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

im not loggin ghenerate so im all about this

Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elitelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    REQUIRED information:

Sex:Male

Height:5'6"

Weight:165 lb

Bodytype:endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Been training since I was 15 to get ready for baseball highschool. Then it escalated into bodybuilding which then I quickly got burned out and found the passion and the love of lifting heavy weight. Now I am into powerlifting.

Day1-max lower
    Day2-Lockout Day
    Day3-OFF
    Day 4-Max Speed lower
    Day5- Max Upper
    Day6- Core Strengthing:sled, farmers walk, prowler and etc..
    Day 7- OFF

Core Strengthing:sled, farmers walk, prowler and etc..

Labrada whey, ON casiegn, beta alanine, creatine

Training days: about 2500-3000 calories coming from mostly carbs
    Off-Days: 2200-2500 calories coming mostly from protien and fats

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon at least

Short Term Goal:Win my upcoming meet on 12/5/2009

Long Term Goal:VERy competitive Elite powerlifter

None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):creatine, pre workouts, intra workouts, post workouts, test boosters, WMS, maltodextrin, beta alanine, creatine, fish oil flax oil, whey, casien

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):Running a short review for NEOGENIX, only have one more workout left on the log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post408072521

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post403439061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post403422571
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post404213751
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post407189091
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post405190751

ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericdabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 174 lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Pretty new to weightlifting, only have roughly 3 months under my belt.

on a beginner routine,
    Monday: Chest/Back
    Wednesday: Legs
    Friday: Shoulders/Arms

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): just 10 mins to warm up before working out, 3 days/week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Purpel Intrain, MGN Whey Protein Isolate, ON Creatine Mono, Dymatize High Protein Weight Gainer, NOW dextrose, Jack3d, ON 100% casein, Kirkland Multi and Fish oil.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 3000-3500 Cals a day, 30/50/20 (P/C/F).

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gallons.

Short Term Goal: Put on as much muscle as possible.

Long Term Goal: ripped at 185-190 and maintain.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): ON Whey, BSN Truemass, cellmass.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None.

At least 5 links to helpful forum posts made by you: new to bodybuilding, reading's what I pretty much do.

Note: I'd like to try the purple wraath stack since I already have a tub of purple intrain.

lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 196

Bodytype: athletic/lean

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Was an athlete my whole life, a pitcher in fact. I used to never really train upper body, just heavy legs and cardio. Had problems keeping my arm healthy so I've decided to give up baseball . Now that I'm done with baseball, I need a new hobby and way to stay in shape. What could be better than bodybuilding?

M- Chest/Tris/Shoulders/Abs/Calves
    T-Back/Bis
    W- Legs/Abs
    T-Chest/Tris/Shoulders
    F-Back/Bis/Abs/Calves

Try to do 3 times a week, 20-30 minutes but sometime skip out because I'm trying to gain weight.

CL White Flood
    CL Blue Gene
    Gaspari Myofusion

I try to eat as clean as possible. I don't count calories or anything like that. My meals are usually chicken/salmon/talapia/steak. Sides are rice and potatoes usually

Current Daily water intake: a lot. i try to drink at a minimum of 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: bulk up

Long Term Goal: by the time i'm 23 i want to be 220lbs 7/8% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

No xplode, white flood, blue gene, dark rage, dark matter

none. would love for this to be the first

username is lrm546 on controlled labs forum, check it out.

tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Age - 18

Sex - Male

Height - 5'9

Weight - 183 lbs

Bodytype - ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !) - I have been training for 6 days a week since I was 15 (3 years). If you are looking to see how these supplements work on younger adults, than you should select me because I am dedicated and I work hard in the gym. I will run a honest log or at least post a review on these supplements. I have never tried any Controlled Labs supplements, but I would love to because I know that Controlled Labs is a very respectable company.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible) -
    Sunday - Chest/abs (65 mins)
    Monday- Back (60 mins)
    Tuesday - Legs (65 mins)
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Bis, Tris, Forearms (65 mins)
    Friday - Shoulders/abs (55-60 mins)
    Saturday - Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible) - 25 minutes of cardio on Wednesday

Current supplements (exact brand/product name) -
    Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate
    Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
    Muscle Gauge Nutrition Whey Protein
    Sportpharma Multi-V

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible) -
    Meal 1 - 1 serving oats, 1 scoop myofusion, 2 tbsp pb, 1 cup milk
    Meal 2 (preworkout) - 8 oz chicken breast, 2 servings oats
    Meal 3 - 2 scoops of myofusion, 50 grams of gatorade
    Meal 4 - 6 oz chicken breast, 1 serving oats
    Meal 5 - 10 oz steak, salad
    Meal 6 - 1 serving cottage cheese, 2 tbs pb, 1 cup of milk

Current Daily water intake - 5 liters of pure water

Short Term Goal - Gain 5 pounds of bodyweight and 15 pounds on my squat.

Long Term Goal - 210 lbs, 9-10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible) -
    USP Labs Jack3d
    (3)Gaspari SizeOn
    (2)Gaspari Superpump250
    Muscle Gauge Whey
    (6)Optimum Nutrition Whey
    Universal Animal Pak
    (3)Sportpharma Multi-V
    (7)Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
    (2)Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links) -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120028761
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120258471

At least 5 links to helpful forum posts made by you -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119376961
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119250011
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119079051
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118875891
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118867201

First stack choice - Stack # 2 (with PW)
    Second stack choice - Stack # 1 (with Purple InTrain)

Thomas Bell