svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post *PMD Platinum Pump Fuel By NDS - Review*

I went to GNC to see if they had any deals on some pre-workout supplements to go with a Trifecta Stack that I am waiting to come in the mail. While I was their the 'GNC Nutritionist' tried to sell me on a product called 'Platinum Pump Fuel.' He said that he prefers this over 'SuperPump250,' I have some samples of 'SuperPump' which I am going to also try to compare the differences. Being that I have heard good results of the 'SuperPump' I thought that this product may be the ****....????....???? The price is a bit high which was $69.99 although they have a buy one get one half off or 20% off for the first 10 days of the month with a Gold card which I was able to score one for $5. I was skeptical on purchasing the product so the guy gave me a free sample to try.

Mixability of the product is; 10/10!

The product mixes very well without a shaker and no residue is left behind in the bottom of the cup.

Flavor is; 10/10!

The flavor I sampled was; Grape. I am not a fan of grape flavored drinks but I can say this is a very good blend that is not overpowering. You will not be left with any nasty caffeine after taste. The first taste of the product is not too sour also. The best way to describe the taste is to compare it to the flavor of a grape fruit snack. (I have not explored heavily into pre-workout mixes but I would rate this very high on taste compared to 'Muscle Asylum Project, NO Plamacore. I have many brands of free samples to test and will rate them accordingly to this product to compare which is the best.)

Consistancy is; 10/10

The product is not watered down when followed by the mixing directions of the mix. I mixed with approximately 8 ounces of water as instructed, the consistancy is not too thin and not too thick. It is in the middle of both.

Energy Level is; 7/10

I did not feel a large rush of energy at first, I did have a longer drive on pushing the weights and also put in an extra 2 minutes on the treadmill before I was exhausted. The energy level is not a large rush or jittery type of energy but it is noticable with the longer drive. The feeling of 'pumps' was not very high but was noticable especially after the workout, I also did not notice any increase in my veins showing as I noticed with the 'NO Plasmacore'.

Price is; 7/10

Being the price is $69.99 would make many people not want to try this product out. I rated this in at 7/10 due to the fact that it is a 30 day product if taken in at 1 scoop a day, although 1 1/2 - 2 scoops may need to be taken if you have a high caffeine tolerance. If you have a high tolerance then the product rating for price would be more around 5/10 or less. Hopefully BB.com will one day sell this product to help lower the price as GNC is well known to over price the products and do not sell many products for the hardcore user as this site does!

Overall the product rates in at; 8.8

Final Review;

When it comes to supplements many people look for a product that tastes good, many researchers say that the flavor will make or break someone from finishing a cycle of a product (Although someone dedicated to acheiving their goals does not really care about the flavor if something will give the results they are looking for). If you are one that has a hard time to get into the gym then a flavorful product may be needed to help with the drive which this product will help out greatly in this area! Comparing the flavor to 'NO Plamacore' it would be top notch, as 'NO Plasmacore' is very bad tasting. This product does not leave you with an upset stoumach and does not give you a jittery type feeling from the caffeine. It took close to 20 minutes for it to fully hit my system to give me a feeling of energy. I am not a huge fan of high amounts of caffeine as I tend to have an upset stomach, I did not have any side effects with this product. Overall this product did not deliver as I expected as I did not feel anything special other then a few extra minutes on the treadmill and a few extra reps, it did not exactly give a large amount of push to my workout. The feeling of pumps were on the weak side, I will try out some other products to compare the results to this product to see if the same results are felt or if more is found. (Maybe this is all I will get out of a pre-workout mix? We will see in the next couple of days.) Here is a link to compare to 'SuperPump250.' http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120238291
    Last edited by svtfocusmansvt; 11-08-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hmm

I had some side effects from this like diarhea.

It gave me tons of energy and my recovery was really fast. I don't usually take supplements for working out but I need to burn a lot of calories fast doing cardio workouts (1500 C a day) 2.5 hours a day.

I may be a total weakling but prior to taking this stuff it was too exhausting and this stuff makes it possible. I am consuming nearly 1.5 gallons of water though which may be causing my diarhea --- as I may be too hydrated. I am not sure exactly of all the side effects of all the things in this mix as it has a lot of active ingridients.

paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tried a sample of the fruit punch, and didn't really like the taste at all, but it did give me a rush of energy.
    follow my summer transformation log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167874571
    Instagram - betterrcallpaul
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulli17