Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BODYBUILDING.COM Is Conducting a Voluntary Nationwide and International Recall

BODYBUILDING.COM Is Conducting a Voluntary Nationwide and International Recall of 65 Dietary Supplements That May Contain Steroids

Company Contact:
    1-866-236-8417
    service@bodybuilding.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Boise, ID - November 3, 2009 ? As part of its ongoing cooperation with the Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"), Bodybuilding.com, LLC (the ?Company") announced today that it is conducting a voluntary nationwide and international recall of all lots and expiration dates of 65 dietary supplement products (the "Recalled Products") described on the attached list, that were sold through the Company's website, www.bodybuilding.com.

The FDA has informed the Company that it believes that the Recalled Products contain ingredients that are steroids. Specifically, the FDA has advised the Company of its concern that the Recalled Products may contain the following ingredients that are currently classified, or the FDA believes should be classified, as steroids: "Superdrol," "Madol," "Tren," "Androstenedione," and/or "Turinabol." While the Company has not had an opportunity to independently confirm the FDA's concerns that the Recalled Products in fact contain these ingredients, the Company is undertaking this voluntary recall in an abundance of caution.

Acute liver injury is known to be a possible harmful effect of using steroid-containing products. In addition, steroids may cause other serious long-term adverse health consequences in men, women, and children. These include shrinkage of the testes and male infertility, masculinization of women, breast enlargement in males, short stature in children, a higher predilection to misuse other drugs and alcohol, adverse effects on blood lipid levels, and increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and death.

The Company has not received to date any reports of adverse events in connection with the Recalled Products. Because of the possible harmful effects of using products containing steroids, the Company is cooperating with the FDA to conduct a recall of the products the FDA has identified as containing steroids. Prior to agreeing to carry the Recalled Products, the Company received assurances from all of the manufacturers of the Recalled Products that these products were properly classified as dietary supplements in compliance with federal law, meaning that these products did not contain any unlawful ingredient. Customers who have any of the Recalled Products in their possession should stop using them immediately and contact their physician if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking one or more of the ingredients listed above.

Any adverse events that may be related to the use of the Recalled Products should be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online [at www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm], by phone [1-800-FDA-1088], or by returning the postagepaid FDA form 3500 [which may be downloaded from www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm] by mail [to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852-9787] or fax [1-800-FDA- 0178].

The Company is committed to providing accurate information about its products. The Company is working voluntarily with the FDA in this recall process.

Consumers should return any unused products purchased on the Company?s site to the Company. For instructions on how to return Recalled Products please call (1-866-236-8417) or e-mail (service@bodybuilding.com) the Company.

RECALLED PRODUCT LIST

Brand Name

4Ever Fit D-Drol

Advanced Muscle Science Dienedrone

Advanced Muscle Science Liquidrone UTT

Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol X2

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Mastavol

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Revamp

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Ultra Mass Stack

APS (aka Advanced Muscle Science) Ripped Stack

Better Body Sports Finadex

Black China Labs Straight Drol

Black China Labs Straight Phlexed

Body Conditioning Solutions TestraFLEX

Bjorklund Methyldrostanolone

BOSC Enterprises Epi-Tren

BOSC Enterprises Magna Drol

Chaparral Labs Epivol

Chaparral Labs Pheravol-V

Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol

Competitive Edge Labs P-Plex

Competitive Edge Labs X-tren

Diabolic Labs Epio-Plex

Diabolic Labs Finabolic 50

Diabolic Labs Revenge

Ergopharm 6-OXO

Ergopharm 6-OXO Extreme

EST (aka Engineered Sports Technology) MethAnstance

Extreme Labs Susto-Test Depot

Fizogen ON Cycle II Hardcore

G.E.T/ (Genetic Edge Technologies) SUS-500

G.E.T/ (Genetic Edge Technologies) Tren-250

Hardcore Formulations T-Roid

I Force Nutrition 1,4 AD Bold 200

I Force Dymethazine/Reversitol Combo Pack

I Force Reversitol

I Force Nutrition 17a PheraFLEX

I Force Nutrition Dymethazine

I Force Nutrition Methadrol

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Bromodrol

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Grow Tabs TR

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Mass Tabs

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Oxodrol Pro

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Ripped Tabs TR

IDS (aka Innovative Delivery Systems) Rapid Release

Ripped Tabs

Kilo Sports Massdrol

Kilo Sports Phera-Mass

Kilo Sports Trenadrol

Monster Caps Monster Caps

Myogenix Spawn

Nutra Coastal D-Stianozol

Nutra Coastal H-Drol

Nutra Coastal MDIT

Nutra Coastal S-Drol

Nutra Coastal Trena

Performance Anabolics Methastadrol

Performance Anabolics Tri-Methyl X

Purus Labs E-pol Inslinsified

Purus Labs Nasty Mass

Rage RV2

Rage RV3

Rage RV4

Rage RV5

Redefine Nutrition Finaflex 550-XD

Redefine Nutrition Finaflex Ripped

Transform Supplements Forged Extreme Mass

Transform Supplements Forged Lean Mass

#

HTML Code:
    http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm188929.htm
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

"I don't feel alive unless I'm dead. Lifting that is." - Me

"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" - Francis Bacon

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First

*Grabs Popcorn*

-Spaz

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2rd
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reversitol is serious business

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    WHAT???? You mean to tell me that those steroids may contain steroids?!

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    f'n 6

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bclark22 View Post
    f'n 6
    haha

Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmmm what
    Arnold:
    Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.

Arnold:
    Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million

Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    WHAT???? You mean to tell me that those steroids may contain steroids?!
    Who knew?

Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in b4 sales skyrocket
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are they gonna do have a mass burning of ph/ds?... hahaha, this should be interesting.
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    First

*Grabs Popcorn*

-Spaz
    that wasnt the pop corn bro, it was my azz!

ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZestyT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subbed

grabbin' popcorn as well

looks like h-drol and epistane are safe? for now...
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear Santa,

I have have been a VERY good boy this year and all I want for Christmas is:

4Ever Fit D-Drol

Chaparral Labs Epivol

Diabolic Labs Epio-Plex

Diabolic Labs Revenge

Ergopharm 6-OXO

Ergopharm 6-OXO Extreme

I Force Reversitol

Ripped Tabs

Kilo Sports Massdrol

Kilo Sports Phera-Mass

Kilo Sports Trenadrol

Myogenix Spawn

Nutra Coastal H-Drol

Nutra Coastal MDIT

Nutra Coastal S-Drol

Nutra Coastal Trena

Purus Labs Nasty Mass

Rage RV2

Rage RV3

Rage RV4

Rage RV5

Originally Posted by WyldByll View Post
    What are they gonna do have a mass burning of ph/ds?... hahaha, this should be interesting.
    Well, that would require that any would be sent back. Everyone knows this is actually going to increase sales of those listed products at other sites.

LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Im glad i gave mass fx and hyperdrol x2 a miss now.

gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Dear Santa,

I have have been a VERY good boy this year and all I want for Christmas is:

4Ever Fit D-Drol

Chaparral Labs Epivol

Diabolic Labs Epio-Plex

Diabolic Labs Revenge

Ergopharm 6-OXO

Ergopharm 6-OXO Extreme

I Force Reversitol

Ripped Tabs

Kilo Sports Massdrol

Kilo Sports Phera-Mass

Kilo Sports Trenadrol

Myogenix Spawn

Nutra Coastal H-Drol

Nutra Coastal MDIT

Nutra Coastal S-Drol

Nutra Coastal Trena

Purus Labs Nasty Mass

Rage RV2

Rage RV3

Rage RV4

Rage RV5

I gotta give reps for this one. LMAO!!!!!
    PUSH TILL YOU PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBigBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you get a refund if you return it? I still have a open unused m-drol i pussied out of taking.

Originally Posted by IBigBoy View Post
    Do you get a refund if you return it? I still have a open unused m-drol i pussied out of taking.
    I'm gonna guess that it's only for store credit and you need to have a receipt.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boy I wish everyone at bb.com the best of luck!

cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cbark1357 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

1st page

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will now put my head down in shame as I pull out my credit card and visit certain other sites...........time to stock up
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohh snap...looks like bb.com got shamed bigtime

Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'm gonna guess that it's only for store credit and you need to have a receipt.
    Best to call and ask the CSR what would be the policy in this case...if you paid with CC you should get a credit back to the CC (or get store credit if you choose)

Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    Ohh snap...looks like bb.com got shamed bigtime
    My guess is that they're just doing this to cover their ass. Odds are, they won't get much of anything back anyway, and whatever they do will go straight back to the manufacturer.

LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My guess is that they're just doing this to cover their ass. Odds are, they won't get much of anything back anyway, and whatever they do will go straight back to the manufacturer.
    Yeah when i saw the word voluntary i was like....they wont get anything back haha

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So now that people know some of this stuff may be the real deal people are supposed to 'voluntarily' return it? Riiiiiiiight

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow
    God bless/science be with our military

Originally Posted by LABS_4_LIFE View Post
    Yeah when i saw the word voluntary i was like....they wont get anything back haha
    I'm willing to bet that they get back less than 5% of their sales of these products (and that's probably a very generous number). The people who were buying these (for the most part) won't be sending them back because they either knew what was in them (it's not like we were trying to keep it a secret) or will see this and decide to keep it because they contain "steroids".

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN b4 this thread hits 100 pages

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LABS_4_LIFE View Post
    Yup, that may well be the case. Who'd return this stuff anyway?

That's something to consider