perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No-Beta Workout / Review

Finally, I just got through with the bulging biceps routine, using NO-Beta and let me tell you, it was a great experience!
    I started the day off in a bad mood, tired, and sore as always; consumed my protien drink then waited a while so my stomach
    would be as empty as possible; Headed to the gym then poped my 6 NO-Beta tabs!
    I was a little skeptical at first, did not feel much then about 10 mins later BAM I got the tingles and a burst of 'feel-good' along
    with some much needed energy.------------what I love about the pill(NO-BETA) its self is that it is SOLID, I hate the capsules(other random product) because they USUALLY
    vary in size, leading me to believe that the comp is trying to cheat what you get..

I hit my warm-ups on the machine curls 2sets 12reps each with 50(30secs rest), at this point I could already feel this was an improvement over other workouts,
    I was starting to get some good blood-flow.

------Rest between sets was limited to 1min-1min 15sec

Time to start the PAIN! Rotation 1:
    Ez bar curls(40lbs) and bicep curls(15lbs) 8 peak contraction reps and 8 normal reps-----Machine curls(40lbs)8 PC reps then reps to failure

---#1 For a first set this was very intense, every second of it, the pain started comming at the 4th pc rep, and the pumps from the very start.
    I dont usualy do this much volume so it was a total shock to me that I was able to do the hard contractions for reps, I could not do that without the power
    of NO-Beta. By the end of this rotation my veins were fully dialated and I have a nice tight feeling.

Rotation 2: Ez bar curls(40lbs) and bicep curls(15lbs) 8 peak contraction reps and 8 normal reps-----Machine curls(40lbs)8 PC reps then reps to failure

---#2 I could not believe the pain and pump I had this set, it was unreal; I am very good at enduring the pain that comes with lifting but I had to stop a few
    times because my arms were so fatigued and pumped up(Was hard to move with the pump!); by the time DB curls came it was a strugle to lift the damn weight..The pain and pumps HURT SOO GOOD,
    I want more! A little flex after the machine curls and I could see a few veins on my bicep head starting to pop out, which never have prior to this.

Rotation 3: Ez bar curls(40lbs) and bicep curls(15lbs) 8 peak contraction reps and 8 normal reps-----Machine curls(40lbs)8 PC reps then reps to failure(drop to 30/20 for multiple reps)

---#3 By now my arms are pretty much toast, theres pain, skin tightness, my arms feel hard without flexing, and a MASSIVE pump throughout each arm; between sets I tried doin some curls with no weight
    and that was even a challenge....The skin on my arms at this point is air-tight, can barely got a pinch. I somehow make it throught the first 2 exercises with a strugle and get to machine
    curls, I am pretty much burnt out by rep 4, but I get a sudden burst of strength and crank out the last pc reps; drop the weight then crank out as many as I could get out.

---#4 I did do a 4th rotation, however I did not get all the reps on my own, I had to do a few forced reps and less PCs...It was difficult to do anything else aftter that beating.

--Every single rep was a strugle even though I dont show much, had to fight damn hard to not put those weights down.
    --because of the volume, constant intensity and length of the workout its exteremely taxing on the whole body, and I am damn sure that I could not of made it
    through without NO-Beta; I felt like I had an extra supply of oxygen, there was minimal straign on the cardiovascular side of things, it was nice
    to be able to train at that intensity without being out of breath the whole time...
    --I did not rate each set by its self because everything was there from the start, intensity,pump,extra strength/endurance,focus when I needed it, and a sense of feel-good. I was in a bad
    mood before taking the NO-Beta but after it hit the system its like that feeling was flushed away and only positive was left.
    --Biceps felt nice and painful throughout, a good pain of course kind you get when you know what your doing is working! And the pump of course was great, prob x5 as intense as it
    usualy is!!
    --I have only taken 2 other pre-workout sups before this(No-Explode / superpump), and NO-Beta did what the others could not, and FAR surpassed everything the others had to offer with flying colors and then some;
    and its nice to not have to take a STIM to get the pumps....Bottom Line NO-Beta DELIVERED!!!!And it made me want to hit the weights harder than before.
    --The insane arm pump lasted through the bicep routine, through my tricep routine, through a short forearm routine, through 1hr of slow cardio, and finally started to fade after I settled down at home...damn!
    --on a 1 to 10 scle both the NO-Beta and the workout are both a 10, my arms felt like they were bigger than they actualy are, it was great.
    --I assure you I am no genetic freak or anything, just a normal guy like the rest, and if the effects are like that for me they should be the same or better for you.
    --Thanks Double-T for sharing that killer routine and product with me!

PIC------ http://i33.tinypic.com/292nrdt.jpg

Rotation #2 vid-------- http://tinypic.com/r/15cjcc4/4

Rotation #3 vid-------- http://tinypic.com/r/b67atk/4

--After the workout the whole bicep felt it was worked to exhaustion, my arms were sore from top to bottom and looked a good bit bigger unflexed / flexed..
    --Update 24 hrs after wo-biceps hurt like heck, very hard to contract them...After a normal bicep wo they rarely hurt, even though I train em hard.