zworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrition Organization

hey guys, i am just wondering how you guys track all your nutrition? i mean like how do you keep your calories of the day organized so that you eat the proper portions of all your foods. So that you dont under or over eat?

My nutrition has been lacking for this reason, i'm not sure how to log all my food and plan for what to eat for the day. Im gonna attempt to bulk so i want to makesure that i do it right so that it is as effective as possible.

extra info: im gonna start eating 3 000 callories and increase every two weeks untill i get some where i feel good with. im 17, 5 ft 7, and 137lbs

any tips u guys have would be awesome!

i hope my writing is not confusing

Thanks!
    Last edited by zworks; 10-31-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Has the pride of lions. lionpride's Avatar
    lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are shooting for 3k calories.
    Divide 3k by 6.
    That is how many cals you will eat each meal.
    Figure out the carbs/protein/fat percentages of that 3k total.
    Multiply 3k by those percentages.
    Divide those numbers by 6.
    This is how many carbs/protein/fat per each meal.
    Eat.

zworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow it seems so simple when u say it. This def helps! thanks, i think u just revolutionized my way of thinking lol.