Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Good to see you around again! Best wishes to you on your upcoming comp! Knock'em dead!
    Thanks!!

Well, today my knee feels good and I can flex my quad without pain. I haven't tried any twisting yet....I'll give it few more days to repair and then give it the "leg day test".

My doc has a new price (I found out yesterday...but it's still cheaper than surgery....and a new website so I thought I'd share!

*****://www.westcliniconline.com/
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Ms. Kathy. Nice to see you again. Been a while

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the updated post! Interested if your insurance ever ended up covering this for you? Mine said they would not about a year ago so I decided to stick with corticosteroid injections and physical therapy for my rotator cuff issues...however if it comes down to needing surgery I plan on giving this a try even if I need to self pay...

kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)
    My insurance did not pay, but I think this is a better option then the cortizone shot for me because it actually helps the tissue rebuild.

This last shot did help, but not as well as a few years ago, so I am going back for another. I have been able to do legs and cardio, although going through my fitness routine did hurt quite a bit still. I have 7 weeks before stage time, so I better get better fast!!

My next show is in Boise the same day as the bb.com expo! Excited and nervous as I venture back into fitness and bikini (yes, trying both) after doing only figure for so many years! :]
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves