MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000) MMAJason is just really nice. (+1000)

How long can you take fat burner?

I have been taking different fat burners for the past few months to lose bodyfat, combined with cardio 3x per week, weightlifting, and last but certainly not least, a good diet. I have dropped from 24.5% to 14.5% since May of this year. Now granted, I have not taken a fat burner since then, it's only been 3 months I've been taking one.

How long can you take fat burners for? Should you cycle them? If you switch brands to try them out, do you have to take time off of them? Thanks to any advice.

I am currently on Lipo 6x and find that they work great. Any other suggestions for great fat burners without Ephedra would be great as well.
    "You can only dream so much, you have to make things happen. "

BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BignSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard that 8 weeks would be a good time to run a fatburner and then take a break, thats the longest that I've run one and had good results. Hopefully someone else can shine some light on this

mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MMAJason View Post
    I have been taking different fat burners for the past few months to lose bodyfat, combined with cardio 3x per week, weightlifting, and last but certainly not least, a good diet. I have dropped from 24.5% to 14.5% since May of this year. Now granted, I have not taken a fat burner since then, it's only been 3 months I've been taking one.

How long can you take fat burners for? Should you cycle them? If you switch brands to try them out, do you have to take time off of them? Thanks to any advice.

I am currently on Lipo 6x and find that they work great. Any other suggestions for great fat burners without Ephedra would be great as well.
    I did a cycle with Animal cuts and lost 6 pounds in 3-4 weeks. Currently on Ec stack. Why wouldnt you consider EC ?
    "Yes, if you squat wrong it ****s things up. If you squat correctly, those same ****ed-up things will un**** themselves."
    -Mark Rippetoe

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd personally never take any stimulant or non-stimulant weight loss agent for more than 8 weeks straight.

And I'd never take Ephedrine as a weight loss agent.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    I'd personally never take any stimulant or non-stimulant weight loss agent for more than 8 weeks straight.

And I'd never take Ephedrine as a weight loss agent.

^^I am just curious as to why. Could you please explain. I just want to know why not
    Last edited by mshenoy; 10-31-2009 at 02:01 PM.
    "Yes, if you squat wrong it ****s things up. If you squat correctly, those same ****ed-up things will un**** themselves."
    -Mark Rippetoe

Bsawyerrrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    8 weeks is about right, i should say on the bottle too!
    http://www.thetop10supplements.com

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mshenoy View Post
    ^^I am just curious as to why. Could you please explain. I just want to know why not
    Too non-selective - increasing heart rate and contractility while also increasing vasoconstriction is not a good plan.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/