Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Recipes for me and kids ?

Ok, i've browse the forum and didn't really see what i wanted. so i'm asking...I'm looking for a chicken recipe that is low on fat, taste good(for the kids) and not long to prepare...At first i thaught i was a bad cook.....Wasn't the case , one of my kid like chicken but picky on how it's cook....any pointers??

tks adv..
    Mike
    ; )

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Michel1968 View Post
    Ok, i've browse the forum and didn't really see what i wanted. so i'm asking...I'm looking for a chicken recipe that is low on fat, taste good(for the kids) and not long to prepare...At first i thaught i was a bad cook.....Wasn't the case , one of my kid like chicken but picky on how it's cook....any pointers??

tks adv..
    I generally boil chicken and then toss it on the grill for a few with some EVOO and spanish/mexican seasonings. Serve with Steamed Veggies, Corn and Rice.

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of my favorite ways to cook chicken is to coat it in some of the stronger cheeses (Swiss, feta, blue, etc) and panko, then pan searing it in coconut oil. But you said not too high in fat, but it's delicious. But it's posted in my thread if you were interested. Other than that, I'd just get a marinade going for it, then pan sear it or bake it.

Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dashstep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chicken in breadcrumbs (can also use cornflakes,oats or any other cereal):

Coat chicken by dipping in beaten egg (or egg white for low fat), dip into flour, back into egg mix, then into breadcrumb/cereal mix. Bake for usual time.

Stir Fry? so easy and so many possible combinations

Chicken Meatballs:
    Mix minced chicken, egg white and onion + any other seasonings, form into balls, fry, add marinara sauce