Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost the fat, time for some muscle

Well it's been 4 months of cardio and eating real healthy and I knocked off 5 inches from my waist. Now that I'm done patting myself on the back, I have to admit that I'm starting to look too scrawny now. I'm going to try to build muscle now without letting my waist get any bigger, which I'm sure is hard to do. Anyone else in this point of their goals as well where you lost fat and realized you were about to blow away in the wind?

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would recommend starting to take a whey protein supplement after weight lifting. You should start seeing some good results shortly after if you work hard enough.

Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Celty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gregshulikov View Post
    I would recommend starting to take a whey protein supplement after weight lifting. You should start seeing some good results shortly after if you work hard enough.
    thanks for the reply,
    yup, I've got lots of good quality ON stuff to start taking. Main thing though is to hit the weights. I've only had time for cardio the last 4 months, I know I know very bad. But during that time if I had done both cardio and weights I wouldn't of had the time so I likely wouldn't have done either. It's been a year since I've done weights on a consistent basis. I've just gotta get the motivation to get going on the muscle.