Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Peak age for maximum strength.

This is a vague question but I'm just wondering for the average male at what age or age range does he gain the most strength or make the best strength gains? We know that test levels peak in the late teens and the average male stops growing around age 25 but we see young guys lifting a ton of weight and several older men with 'old man strength' pulling a lot. Any comments appreciated.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've heard lots of people saying powerlifters peak in their 30s.
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I've heard lots of people saying powerlifters peak in their 30s.
    Yes I've heard this too.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my personal opinion I'd say most gains are in teens, but peak age for powerlifters is in the mid to late 30s, which is good cuz it gives me plenty of years to stop being a pussy and to start lifting heavy weights
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000)
    From Supertraining:

It is well known that strength varies with age, reaching a peak for men and women between the ages of about 20 and 28 years, before gradually diminishing by approximately 1% per annum.
    But you can take that for what it is, and obviously it is based off of weightlifting statistics and lab studies.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

Feel free to message me any time for advice or questions.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronOwl View Post
    From Supertraining:

But you can take that for what it is, and obviously it is based off of weightlifting statistics and lab studies.
    How is is obviously based off of weightlifting statistics and lab studies?

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Because that is where Siff pulled most of his data from.

TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    It's stated in the text I just didn't feel the need to include it. Apologies.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say mid 30's even up to mid 40's, which is one of the reasons I have a bit of a problem with the master's classifications in PL. You really don't seen much (if any) of a dropoff between open and M1 and M2 classes in a lot of cases.
    Aside from muscle maturity and years of training, it takes years to build the connective tissue required to really handle the bigger lifts.
    314/231/352/881@123

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    It's stated in the text I just didn't feel the need to include it. Apologies.
    Well I'll trust you two. Being a math major I generally take all stats given to me with a grain of salt since it is very easy to gather data to make almost any point you want, its also very easy to gather data in such a way making your claims insignificant.

Well I'll trust you two. Being a math major I generally take all stats given to me with a grain of salt since it is very easy to gather data to make almost any point you want, its also very easy to gather data in such a way making your claims insignificant.
    No problem. Lab studies are from Hettinger et al (1961) and Mac Dougall et al (1982) if you're curious. Field weightlifting stats are compiled from Oly lifting records.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

Dysfunctional Strength Entkommen115's Avatar
    Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stats are fun. My all time favorite study said that murder rates were directly correlated with the sale of ice cream (positive correlation). In the end the person running the study tried to conclude that ice cream played a major role in homicide.
    "Clit stimulation if your fingers are dry is not a good idea. The clit is more sensitive than the underside of a guy's penis, apparently.

Good rule of thumb: make sure you're fingers aren't dry before they go anywhere NEAR her clit/pussy.

Also, besides myself, maybe 2-3 of you have actually done anything like this before..."

-Daniel Beauchamp

No problem. Lab studies are from Hettinger et al (1961) and Mac Dougall et al (1982) if you're curious. Field weightlifting stats are compiled from Oly lifting records.
    Sounds legit to me, I'm too lazy to actually look it up at the moment tho.

Does the study mention a difference between powerlifters and olympic lifters? I feel like Olympic lifters would peak before Powerlifters just due to the speed/acceleration required vs absolute strength.

And I'm not a fan of using records as a basis for your study of when the average person peaks. People who set these records aren't average by any means and I feel like they shouldn't be the one group of people to look at.

Sounds legit to me, I'm too lazy to actually look it up at the moment tho.

Does the study mention a difference between powerlifters and olympic lifters? I feel like Olympic lifters would peak before Powerlifters just due to the speed/acceleration required vs absolute strength.

And I'm not a fan of using records as a basis for your study of when the average person peaks. People who set these records aren't average by any means and I feel like they shouldn't be the one group of people to look at.
    There is nothing mentioned of PL vs OLY in terms of age that I can remember, only a comparison of differences in performance as it related to BW.

I agree its not a perfect system of using records, but it still shows a general trend. Which like I said means you can take the statistic for what it is. No matter which route you take there are so many variables you have to pick your battles.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say, with my complete lack of research, that it will peak naturally when testosterone levels peak. As test declines, so will muscle and power.

Thus, if a powerlifter is not natural (not saying you aren't, sword_), they won't be needing to worry about the average trends for naturals.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mid 30's to 40 is when males tend to start decreasing test production and begin muscle deterioration. I don't know about people that lift regularly though, I just learned this in one of my classes.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well.....Hossein Rezazadeh was 28ish when he went nuts and broke all those records (350 pounds for refference in case we say weight makes you age faster

Donnie Thompson was... 44 when he hit the 2905 total at 370

So at least anecdotally, it seems as though we can say pl'ers last longer, which makes sense given the training that is involved with each sport
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blenderate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the age range for top performance is increasing due to better training methodologies, understanding of diet, and supplementation. Not to mention things like hormone replacement therapy. Older guys don't need to suffer through low hormone levels anymore; they can get legal prescriptions to keep them high.

Dave Ricks came to train at my gym a few months ago. He's still a highly competitive 181er in the IPF at 50 years old.
    My workout log as I progress towards a world-class raw powerlifting total:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118490371

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blenderate View Post
    I think the age range for top performance is increasing due to better training methodologies, understanding of diet, and supplementation. Not to mention things like hormone replacement therapy. Older guys don't need to suffer through low hormone levels anymore; they can get legal prescriptions to keep them high.

Dave Ricks came to train at my gym a few months ago. He's still a highly competitive 181er in the IPF at 50 years old.
    I agree with this, but also I think its important to realize that the stress that squatting or benching places on the joints will be much lower (especially with all the awesome knee wraps and stuff we have now) than heavy olympic moves which is why they tend to retire earlier. And becuase most of the data analysis is done on them, not powerlifters, the #'s are misleading
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    Well.....Hossein Rezazadeh was 28ish when he went nuts and broke all those records (350 pounds for refference in case we say weight makes you age faster

Donnie Thompson was... 44 when he hit the 2905 total at 370

So at least anecdotally, it seems as though we can say pl'ers last longer, which makes sense given the training that is involved with each sport
    Ya, this is why I think it would be dumb to group the two together when trying to find the peak of strength athletes

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I agree with this, but also I think its important to realize that the stress that squatting or benching places on the joints will be much lower (especially with all the awesome knee wraps and stuff we have now) than heavy olympic moves which is why they tend to retire earlier. And becuase most of the data analysis is done on them, not powerlifters, the #'s are misleading
    From what I can ascertain, the studies I mentioned earlier are a result of isometric testing of untrained individuals. Being as they both showed a peak and regression at a similar age, I wouldn't call the analysis on the Oly lifters misleading, rather not applicable to PL due to gear, HT, etc. which may make the whole idea very difficult to pursue/measure. I'm sure there would be obvious trends in raw, single, and multiply performances but then you'd also have to take into account the progression of gear and as someone stated earlier, training techniques more so IMO than Oly.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I honestly feel the age a lifter peaks has more to do with avoiding injury and dealing with all the little aches and pains that come along with ageing rather than natural hormone levels.

edit-Joint health is also an important factor.
    Last edited by Donkeyno9; 10-28-2009 at 12:55 PM.
    I have no E-stats to post but this is my Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142431291

DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50) DevilsSon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My guess would be mid 30s.

Natural hormone levels begin to drop off in late 20s however smart training/nutrition/recovery/supplementation/injury prevention can help offset some of this hormone drop for a decade or so.

Some people due to their specific genetics can perform well longer. There are these exceptions in many sports and you can quickly think of them whether the 4 major sports in US, fight sports, or many other athletic activities.
    6'0 215 lb
    www.youtube.com/menace3000

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    considering the average age people start lifting (late teens), i'd say late twenties-mid thirties is when people would be at their peak. not because of testosterone production, but because lifting and gaining strength is something that takes TIME
    6' 215 lbs

CURRENT (all estimated)/GOAL

Bench: 390+/405
    Squat: 430ish/500
    Deadlift: 450ish/600

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114780741

ZHOSTKA!!!

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gains that come fastest for a male? 17-25 ish

when a male will be his strongest after years of consistent lifting? 30-43

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    1.Steroids totally change the game and if we are talking about ELITE athletes we can assume their usage is a given.

2.Training age has alot to do with it. Most guys peak out around 20 years of training age (With steroids involved)

3. World records have been set by guys in their early 20's all the way to mid 40's

So what we can take from this is.

Who the hell knows.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doenitz79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strength/mass/fitness/whatever gains starts around late 20s.

Once you have a stable career,family etc you will become more mature and stop fu-cking around in the gym. That's when you make the most gains.

I know this sounds totally unscientific.
    My goal when I come in everyday is to make sure if somebody beats me,it is not because they outwork me. ~Layne Norton.

victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    when a male will be his strongest after years of consistent lifting? 30-43
    Why exactly 43? Who said that?

Even if it's true, it's just an average number. I believe some folks can progress and beat their own PRs (set in younger years) even after 50.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by victorn View Post
    Why exactly 43? Who said that?

Even if it's true, it's just an average number. I believe some folks can progress and beat their own PRs (set in younger years) even after 50.
    im giving a ballpark number. There are tons of people still getting stronger and hitting prs that have been training for years, that are well past 40.. but usually start getting weaker by the time they are around 45.

victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    but usually start getting weaker by the time they are around 45.
    Agreed. Otherwise Master's records could be the same as Open ones.