shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

when to take protein shake

ok i do about 45- an hour of weight training, then 30 min of cardio....

i have been having the shake right after lifting, like mix and down it as im walking to the treadmill. i am currently cutting so should i continue doin that or, take it after the cardio (which usually last anywhere from 30-45 min of a slow walk steep incline)

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shane130 View Post
    ok i do about 45- an hour of weight training, then 30 min of cardio....

i have been having the shake right after lifting, like mix and down it as im walking to the treadmill. i am currently cutting so should i continue doin that or, take it after the cardio (which usually last anywhere from 30-45 min of a slow walk steep incline)
    I will be assuming you want to lose fat because your in the fat loss section. Get rid of the low intensity cardio and stick to HIIT, HIIT will allow you build muscle which will aid you in the fat loss war and burn calories at the sametime, it is crucial that you consume your protein straight after your weight lifting session, and if you haven't done so, you should weight lift 4 to 5 days week to speed up the metabolism.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    I will be assuming you want to lose fat because your in the fat loss section. Get rid of the low intensity cardio and stick to HIIT, HIIT will allow you build muscle which will aid you in the fat loss war and burn calories at the sametime, it is crucial that you consume your protein straight after your weight lifting session, and if you haven't done so, you should weight lift 4 to 5 days week to speed up the metabolism.
    my other thread i posted my diet, stats and supps. i am planning on taking an EC stack, and low intensity is better on ec from what i have heard. weight train 6-7 depending on the split...

henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drink my protein after i lift+Cardio cause i am afraid that ill throw up from taking my protein shake after lifting then cardio. Curious now which works better

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're doing it right....I lift, then drink a protein shake before doing an hour or more of cardio. Lost 58 lbs so far doing this exact routine, and have gained a lot of muscle. Feels good man. No need to fall for the HIIT hype, if you're on EC stack and want to lose significant fat stick to regular steady state or interval cardio for longer periods. I do interval cariod that keeps my heart rate around 147-163. Not technically High Intensity Interval, but I can do it for an hour or two at a time, and burn a ton more calories.

I've never thrown up or felt queasy from having the protein shake after lifting and before cardio. Plus I take a large serving of VPX Shotgun or Jack3d pre-workout.

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by henh2o View Post
    i drink my protein after i lift+Cardio cause i am afraid that ill throw up from taking my protein shake after lifting then cardio. Curious now which works better
    ^^TRUE THAT!
    is there anyway you could do cardio at a different time? I've always just lifted super heavy and then done cardio like 2x a week to lean out and that seemed to work well for me. I cut 5% BF in like 4 months comboed with a solid diet...
    If you can't do cardio at a different time, I'd say between or like you're doing it. Your muscles need that protein after a heavy workout to grow and be renurished! So if it works for you- go for it. Thats what its really all about!

shaun1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sgsgs

how do you work out your body fat percentage and should i loose more fat before i gain muscle or will muscle gradualy increase whilst i loose the weight. ive currently lost 16 pound in one month and im considering protein shake but i dont know wheather it will just put the fat ive lost just back on me.

achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achapman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get sick to my stomach if I take it before or during. I always take it directly after. I leave it in my locker and drink it as soon as I return to the locker room.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd hold off on taking the protein until after the cardio is over in fear of puking.