FUT 1S FUT1LE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Right Bicep Pain For Nothing!

Today I woke up and realized when i bring my right hand towards my right shoulder i get pain just at the bottom of my bicep. I have no idea why this happened all of the sudden. I havent worked my bicep for 5 days. Does anyone have any feasable reason for this pain? I'm not even flexing just while in the motion it hurts. Any help?

barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000) barrelchest is a complete loser! (-2000)
    u probably had your arm in a weird position when u slept and when u woke up u could have jerked it or something.

Like doing your neck while you sleep

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by barrelchest
    u probably had your arm in a weird position when u slept and when u woke up u could have jerked it or something.

Like doing your neck while you sleep
    Bump that. I once sat in the same position for hours with my arm extended outwards across a couch (hard to explain), and once I got up, I couldn't move my shoulder. It felt as though I pulled every muscle in it.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.