Shibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SportPharma's Lean Protein

is this product bogus or does it actually work?
    RESEARCH IT FIRST, THEN SAY IS DOESNT WORK!

JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The powder or the bar? And, what do you mean by work?

Most proteins work fairly well. I highly recommend either Real Protein or Syntrax Nectar, depending on what you are looking for.
    My newest novel, Death Knell, is out.

Check them out at Amazon, or:
    www.johnmisak.net

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: SportPharma's Lean Protein

Originally posted by Shibby
    is this product bogus or does it actually work?
    Jeff Everson has said alot of good things about it which lead me to believe it's of a high quality.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

well it says it will help you "shed fat".... does it do that or is it a lie? like, has anyone lost anyweight from this.... it says is has "peptilean" which is the fat loss agent? thats pretty much what im interested in. if anyone has tried it.. could you please input?
    Last edited by Shibby; 04-22-2003 at 11:12 PM.

Sir_MacBain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know but when I buy protein next that is what it will be. My friend uses it and say's he likes it very much. He did not tell me if it helped him any, just that he liked it. Well I hope it dose what it claims it can because I'm planning on buying some soon.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The protein blend looks good. I don't know how reputable SportPharma are though.

Don't expect miracles from a protein powder - just look for quality ingredients.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nlarge is the best protein powder i have ever used never tried sportspharmas before

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by jake24
    nlarge is the best protein powder
    N-Large is a fat/weight-gainer, not a protein powder.

Thanks.

*cries in despair*
    Last edited by RippedUp; 04-23-2003 at 07:45 AM.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Originally posted by Sir_MacBain
    I don't know but when I buy protein next that is what it will be. My friend uses it and say's he likes it very much. He did not tell me if it helped him any, just that he liked it. Well I hope it dose what it claims it can because I'm planning on buying some soon.
    Thanks a lot bro!