Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Something seem's weird ... :S

So it's the first time I ordered from bb and they're asking me to send some order verification stuff, it asked me to send the CVV2 number and now it's asking to send scanned copy of a driver's licence or id.

Is this normal?

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've heard of this happening. That number is the one on the back of your credit card right? I'm pretty sure they ask me for it, but I think the ID thing has to do with you coming from Canada. It can also happen if you're ordering with your parents credit card or maybe the shipping and billing addresses are different.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keepitmental is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    I've heard of this happening. That number is the one on the back of your credit card right? I'm pretty sure they ask me for it, but I think the ID thing has to do with you coming from Canada. It can also happen if you're ordering with your parents credit card or maybe the shipping and billing addresses are different.
    Alright thanks, well the shipping and billing addresses are different since i'm using my friends credit card, I think I'll call them up just to make double sure lol

bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruceg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Weird that so many people are having this happen to then.
    I've ordered plenty if time from bb.com with no problems like that.

hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I tried to order something from BB too but I could not buy it because I did not have enough money.
    "ham boy"