Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why aren't juicers arrested??

This is a question that's been bugging me since i was a little kid. It seems to me since steroids are illegal, and bodybuilders (especially famous ones like Arnold and Ronnie) are so open about using them, why aren't they arrested?? And Ronnie is a cop! lol... forgive me if I'm missing something here, as I probably am... but the way I see it, if a cop won't arrest Arnold cuz he takes steroids he can't arrest me for taking marijuana

Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainevenharder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Why aren't juicers arrested??

Originally posted by Ballidus
    This is a question that's been bugging me since i was a little kid. It seems to me since steroids are illegal, and bodybuilders (especially famous ones like Arnold and Ronnie) are so open about using them, why aren't they arrested?? And Ronnie is a cop! lol... forgive me if I'm missing something here, as I probably am... but the way I see it, if a cop won't arrest Arnold cuz he takes steroids he can't arrest me for taking marijuana
    The cops can't arrest you unless they catch you in the act...you're free to go up to the next cop you see and tell them about the spliff you had last night...they can't do ****.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Why aren't juicers arrested??

If they don't have chemical proof for it, they won't do ****.

Plus if you aren't really hurting anyone, they won't care. I mean so what if Ronnie is on steroids, has it hurt anyone? Much less damaging than a crackhead killing people to get some money for his next fix.

Hell, maybe some of the more down-on-their-luck juicers are blowing cops to get roids. Would you arrest the hooker you just bought?

Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballidus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha but don't bodybuilders undergo a drug test before a competition? That should be more than enough chemical evidence :P

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha but don't bodybuilders undergo a drug test before a competition? That should be more than enough chemical evidence :P

No, most aren't tested. Only natural competitions.

Steroids may be dangerous to your health, but not to society. Police have more important matters to deal with. You see cops arresting J-walkers? That is illegal too.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drug testing at pro events is voluntary. Flex Wheeler claimed(and I believe he did) to take a drug test at last year's Olympia and it came out as clean as an eye tear(from what I heard).

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because the cops can sieze the money and property that goes with drug use, and in the case of recreational drugs, that can mean thousands or even millions of dollars.

Sure they could go after Ronnie or any other pro and sieze their assests, but you have to look at the big picture: Is it worth the cops' time and effort to go after the handful of steroid users who MIGHT be stupid enough to get caught with their drugs in public, or the recreational users who are too high to realize their weed is sitting on the front seat of the car?

Bottom line is money, and the cops make a hell of a lot more money busting recreational drug dealers then if they went after steroid users.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

Some heroes sacrifice their lives for what they believe in.
    Others sacrifice their power to stand up for the common man.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: With Andrew near death, Dakota goes on the warpath. Is anyone safe?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by John Promise
    Because the cops can sieze the money and property that goes with drug use, and in the case of recreational drugs, that can mean thousands or even millions of dollars.

Sure they could go after Ronnie or any other pro and sieze their assests, but you have to look at the big picture: Is it worth the cops' time and effort to go after the handful of steroid users who MIGHT be stupid enough to get caught with their drugs in public, or the recreational users who are too high to realize their weed is sitting on the front seat of the car?

Bottom line is money, and the cops make a hell of a lot more money busting recreational drug dealers then if they went after steroid users.

Bump, cops don't want the customer, they want the "big fish"