-NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What should I do now?

Hello I've been cutting for a while and seen good results and I think I should still cut as I'm a little fat still but can anyone tell me what should I do after I cut and how to go about it?

Just to let you know I haven't touched weights during the cut as I don't think my diet is suitable for it so I would like help on that aswell

Pain is in your mind.

walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10) walkerwma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there sections on the bodybulding supersite about diets and proper eating, do some research on it first. then get a workout routine, and tweak to your liking.
    go big or go home

bench - 280
    squat - 340
    dealift - 424

-NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright but I'm a teen and I assumed the teen section would be appropriate

I just want to cut to drop my bf and then bulk to gain mass
    Pain is in your mind.

johnjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -NR View Post
    Alright but I'm a teen and I assumed the teen section would be appropriate

I just want to cut to drop my bf and then bulk to gain mass
    go to the workout and exercise section bro, you'll find what you need there
    btw nice progress (no homo)

Thanks, I will have a look there than if no-one would like to helpout here.
    Pain is in your mind.

lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how many lbs you lost man? looking good mate. keep it up.
    "YOU CANNOT CARVE A STATUE FROM A PEBBLE, YOU MUST CARVE IT FROM A BOULDER"
    Currently:
    Writing articles, getting better, and cutting down to 9% BF by June 23rd.

56 pounds but ive loss alot of strength and want to get it back soon
    Pain is in your mind.

NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job man

I dont know what cutting is really or how to do it but i would say world every muscle that isnt sore thats what i do an di dont eat anything bad

I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_Enigma_I is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    if you want to become lean i say start hitting weights it can only benefit you and start doing situps so when you see those abs coming in youll be proud of yourself.

muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i think

Well done !!! youve improved massively on these pictures keep the motavation right up and keep focused
    if i was you id cut a bit more maybe loose bodyfat ?
    and then bulk to put on mass
    but other than that GREAT WORK !

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good, time to introduce a nice weights program.

Rippetoes is your friend, nice starting program.

thanks everyone for your support, I am around 5'9/10 is 175lbs a good goal to cut to?
    Pain is in your mind.

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cut to 165 IMO

Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first thing i would do is get some new clothes cause there aint no way your fitting in any of you old stuff.. really good progress there mate.

best thing to do now is start to have a read through some of the other sections and through some posts on here and get familiar with some routines and diets, and then when you have a bit of info get started..

here is 2 links on body building for begginers.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles...beginners.aspx

have a look through the different articals cause there is a lot of good info in there to get you started

hope this all helps you mate and again really well done with the progress.

Thanks again people and I will be reading them, People have always seen me fat and now people are telling me i'm getting too skinny whats your opinion as I want to achieve my goals.
    Pain is in your mind.

bump
    Pain is in your mind.

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -NR View Post
    Thanks again people and I will be reading them, People have always seen me fat and now people are telling me i'm getting too skinny whats your opinion as I want to achieve my goals.
    I would say ignore people. Who cares what they deem is too fat/too skinny. Do what you need to do to look like what you want to.

KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weight training is very important... even during cutting
    if u lose too much muscle, it wont change ur bf% as much
    read up on a proper diet, do a decent 4-5day split
    cut down bf to 10-14, then u can start bulking and strength gain