Thread: Ground Zero

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ground Zero

Does anyone have their equitment in their gym.. Ok I admit I used to go to a Gold's, which was "plate" city until I moved, but now I go to a LifeTime...
    But I have never seen this equitment before and had just started using it the past couple of weeks..I find the cables to be a lot smoother and they have a number of iso machines.. anyone have good results on these???

§