Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hell yeah - The carinishead CreaDyl log!

First off I'd like to thank Double-T Sports for this amazing opportunity to try out an awesome new product. With that in mind, know that I will be completely honest in my opinions and thoughts on the product. This log is not for me or for Double-T Sports, but for you guys reading. Feel free to ask any questions, leave any comments throughout the log, and criticize anything you feel the need to. I will be checking in on this several times a day and will try to respond to anyone as quickly as possible.

carinishead CreaDyl Log

*Note: I'll be taking the Lemon-Lime flavor

First Off: What is CreaDyl?

CreaDyl? is the WORLD'S SMARTEST creatine based cell volumizing supplement. If your goal is to provide muscles with a performance enhancing formula that allows you to kick it to the next level - you've found the right product. Created for athletes and bodybuilders, CreaDyl? was designed to provide everything muscles need to make Huge Gains Fast. Anyone that trains wants to increase energy levels, replace electrolytes and improve aerobic and/or anaerobic output capacity. That's exactly what CreaDyl? accomplishes.

CreaDyl? has redefined the creatine experience! Using a phosphocreatine replenishment system (CreaXT3?) that features a cutting edge hydrogen Ion (H+) buffering mechanism known as CreaBeta?, one of the most effective cell volumizing and hydration systems has been created. When muscle cells are engorged and hydrated, their capacity to retain muscle building nitrogen is dramatically enhanced. Within days of using CreaDyl?, the athlete/bodybuilder will feel and notice the increased cellular hydration and muscle fullness.

CreaDyl? was designed to offer the athlete/bodybuilder 7 key benefits:
    1. Pre-workout Intensity and Focus Activator
    2. A Safe Thermogenic Burst
    3. Intracellular Phosphocreatine Saturation Capabilities
    4. Maintain Electrolyte Reinforcement Throughout Training Event
    5. Sustain Explosive Strength and Muscle Volume
    6. Provide Post-Training Recovery
    7. Create an Enhanced Nitrogen Retaining Environment Within the Cell
    No LOADING is required. CreaDyl? is SUGAR and ASPARTAME FREE! You won't find even 1 gram of sugar in this formula.

CreaDyl? has been shown to work for even those individuals that are creatine resistant. Simply stated, CreaDyl? works for everyone and you won't have to wait weeks to feel the power of CreaDyl? - it Works The Very First Time!

When taken prior to and/or during training, CreaDyl? will saturate muscles with plenty of phosphocreatine. Improved ATP recharging capabilities will both extend training sessions as well as improve brute anaerobic output. CreaDyl? makes it possible for the athlete/bodybuilder to run faster and longer and perform more repetitions with increased load. After the training session, ATP concentrations within muscle are depleted. When CreaDyl? is taken post workout, it goes right to work replenishing ATP levels so you can do it all over again.

In conclusion, CreaDyl? will increase energy levels (ePlex6?) and mental focus improving concentration during training while buffering Hydrogen + build up (CreaBeta?) in muscle and providing much needed Electrolyte (ElectroPlex?) replacement.

Creatine Ethyl Ester - By now, you are fully aware of the astonishing muscle-enhancing, strength-inducing effects of creatine. Creatine compounds for more than a decade have been the single most researched muscle building compound and deemed the safest of all. Continuous tweaking and manipulating of creatine molecules has resulted in the creation of what is today's most powerful creatine analog - the creatine ethyl ester group. Creatine Ethyl Ester is virtually 100% orally active compared to 25%/30% of regular creatine monohydrate.

Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE helps) adds a dimension of powerful muscle building and performance enhancing capabilities perfect for any athlete, particularly those seeking explosive power. Hence CEE represents state of the art and highest activity creatine analog. It is one of the most absorbable and potent forms of creatine developed to date.

Creatine Ethyl Ester Highlights
    • Remarkable increases in muscle size, lean mass and strength
    • Marketed to be as much as 4000% more potent than creatine monohydrate
    • Nearly 100% creatine absorption
    • Improved endurance
    • Enhanced recovery
    • No bloating or water retention.
    • No cramping or stomach upset

Di-Creatine Malate - Malic Acid is chemically bonded to two molecules of creatine to form a new compound that's growing in popularity - Di-Creatine Malate. The Malate bond is believed to improve creatine's water solubility, overall absorption, and ATP related functions. Improved absorption should mean reduced gastrointestinal related issues like cramping and bloating.

Creatine Monohydrate - Creatine the most heavily researched and time tested dietary supplement is an amino acid used to fuel muscles. Creatine Monohydrate plays a vital role in the regeneration of ATP which supplies energy for muscle contraction, helping to increase your overall power output.

Citrulline Malate - In addition to benefiting the athlete/bodybuilder by improving aerobic performance, CM serves as a time-released precursor to Nitric Oxide (NO). Citrulline is an amino acid and is accepted as the preferred precursor to L-Arginine for synthesizing nitric oxide. Malic Acid (Malate) is an intermediate in the Krebs Cycle. When chemically bonding Malic acid to Citrulline one supports the production of ATP via the Krebs Cycle and together both reduce lactic acid metabolism and reduce fatigue.

Citrulline Malate makes it possible for the bodybuilder and athlete alike to push well beyond performance limitations while supporting additional Nitric Oxide (NO) production.

Glycocyamine - Glycocyamine, more often known as GAA or guanidinoacetate, is part of a group of compounds known as guanidine. It is the immediate precursor of creatine in the body. In addition, glycocyamine replaces creatine in the transportion to muscle tissue with the enzymes required to convert glycocyamine to creatine being absent in muscle tissue. This underscores the importance of glycocyamine as when combined with creatine, muscle creatine levels were increased more than if you just supplemented with creatine alone. Hence the ingredient works synergistically with the various creatine analogs.

Trimethylglycine (TMG) - Trimethylglycine (TMG) also known as Betaine Anhydrous donates methyl groups to Glycocyamine to form creatine. TMG is blended in a 4:1 ratio to Glycocyamine to maintain Homocysteine levels and support cardiovascular health. TMG enhances muscle fullness and metabolism while helping to maintain adequate intracellular electrolytes.

Beta-Alanine - Among other things the presence of Beta-Alanine synergistically multiplies the effects of creatine. Both compounds exert their effects through very different mechanisms, however, both are alike in that over time each accumulates in muscle. The synergy that exists between Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) and Beta-Alanine will cause the athlete/bodybuilder to notice that more sets are performed before fatigue sets in, more weight is handled for longer sets, and recovery is accelerated.

Beta-Alanine is also considered a precursor to Carnosine, another very important compound for the athlete/bodybuilder. During exercise, working muscles undergo an intramuscular pH balance change. As immediate energy system fuel is broken down to power muscular movements, hydrogen ions accumulate and lower the intramuscular pH levels, producing acidosis - an acidic state that triggers muscular failure. That sounds kind of complicated so all you need to remember is that the lack of Carnosine in muscle plays a critical role in the muscular failure process. It (Carnosine) acts as a buffering agent that "buffers" muscle tissue from acidity, thereby delaying muscular failure. Among other things, Beta-Alanine was added to the CreaDyl? formula to convert and make more Carnosine so during training the build up of lactic acid and fatigue are regulated.

In higher doses, Beta-Alanine may cause a tingling sensation on the skin which can be used as a gauge for one's toleration level.

Choline - Choline is a dietary component found in many protein and fat-containing foods. It acts as a cell-signaling molecule, as an acetylcholine precursor, and adds structural integrity to cell membranes. Like Tyrosine, dietary choline is an effective neurotransmitter precursor. However, choline is responsible for the production of another neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is released in the brain and at the neuromuscular junction and is responsible for many physiologically important events.

In athletes, plasma choline concentrations can be reduced by up to 40% during training or competition. These reductions in blood choline could lead to a reduction in acetylcholine synthesis (as indicated above) and therefore focus, memory, and performance. Choline supplementation can replenish these reduced blood choline concentrations.

Caffeine Anhydrous - In humans, caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant having the effect of temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness. Because of how effective it is, Caffeine is widely used in hundreds of fat burners and energy type products. Caffeine has been added to the CreaDyl? formula because it's an energy-inducing compound and fat burner that works in synergy with the other compounds in the CreaDyl? formula.

Glucuronolactone - Glucuronolactone is a popular ingredient in energy drinks. Glucuronolactone is present because not only does it supply energy, but it increases feelings of well-being. Additionally, it has been suggested that Glucuronolactone reduces sleepiness and sleep-related driving incidents. In the gym, Glucuronolactone improves mental performance, reaction time, concentration and memory.

Taurine - An amino acid that is abundant in the body that helps regulate cell volume and insulin sensitivity. Taurine also works as an effective antioxidant. While very effective in the uptake of glucose into the muscle cells, Taurine impacts the reduction of oxidative stress.

L-Tyrosine - L-Tyrosine is an essential amino acid and a precursor of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. It helps maintain normal and healthy mental functions as well as support mood and well-being. In addition, L-Tyrosine also converts to the thyroid hormone thyroxin which aids in adrenal, thyroid and pituitary function.

Vinpocetine - CreaDyl? includes Vinpocetine because it's extremely thermogenic resulting in rapid losses in bodyfat. Vinpocetine accomplishes this by stimulating the release of the hormone norepinephrine.
    Current stack:
    Food

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont no body wanna lift no heavy @$$ weight." Ronnie Coleman

carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50) carinishead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will be starting my log on Monday, October 12 so that I start the log at the "beginning" of my split.

At the moment, I am bulking and trying to put on as much weight as possible with the intention of beginning my first cut in

January and competing throughout the spring. I will be taking photos and measurements on Sunday and posting them

before I begin my log.

I'll go ahead and outline my routine below:

Monday - Chest
    Incline Press - 15,10,8,6,6,4
    Bench Press - 10,8,6,6,4
    Decline Press - 12,10,8,6
    Incline Flyes - 12,10,.8,6
    Flat Flyes - 12,10,8,6
    Decline Flyes - 12,10,8,6
    Pullovers - 12,10,8,6
    Crossovers - 12,12,12,12

Tuesday - Back
    Wide grip chins - 10,10,10,10,10
    Close-grip row - 15,12,10,8,6
    Close-grip pulldowns - 12,10,8,6
    Wide-grip row - 12,10,8,6
    Wide-grip one-arm pulldowns - 12,12,12
    Latspread deadlift - 10,8,6,4
    Sidebends - 12,12,12

Wednesday - Shoulders
    Shoulder press - 15,12,10,8,6
    Lateral Raises - 12,10,8,6
    Front raise - 12,10,8,6
    Bent lateral raise - 12,10,8,6,6
    Shrugs - 10,10,10,10,10
    Standing row - 12,10,8,6

Thursday - Legs
    Squat - 20,10,8,6,4
    Hack Squat - 12,10,8,6,4
    Leg press - 12,10,8,6,4
    Front squat - 12,10,8,6
    Leg extension - 12,10,8,6
    Leg curl - 12,10,8,6,4
    Abductor - 12,10,8,6
    Adductor - 12,10,8,6
    High volume calf routine

Friday - Arms
    Curl - 15,10,8,6,4
    Tricep pressdown - 15,10,8,6,4
    Incline Hammer curl - 12,10,8,6
    Reverse grip one arm pressdown - 12,10,8,6
    Scott curls - 12,10,8,6
    Kickbacks - 12,10,8,6
    High volume forearm routine

This is my basic routine. I generally switch up exercises between barbell, dumbbells, and cables as I see fit. I also throw

abs in several times a week and will also add in extra calf and forearms stuff throughout the week. I've been working out

at a crappy gym lately too so some of the machines and stuff I'd generall do won't be possible. I'm going to try to stick as

closely to this as possible, but may need to change things up here and there.

As for my diet, I generally change it up a lot and don't focus too much on consistency since I'm just bulking. I aim for

about 4000-5000 calories a day and generally eat every 3 hours until I get near there.

Meal 1 - 2 cups milk, 1 scoop protein, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 cup oats
    Meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 2-4 slices toast, glass of milk
    Meal 3 - Another gainer shake
    Meal 4 - Tuna, Bread, Veggies
    Meal 5 - Postworkout shake - whey + malto
    Meal 6 - Chicken breast, veggies, rice/pasta
    Pre-bed - Muscle milk shake

Supplement History (not including proteins)
    BSN: NO Xplode, Cellmass, Axis HT, Thermonex, Atrophex
    Muscletech: Gakic, Leukic, Anator p70, Creakic, NanoVapor, Anabolic Halo
    Muscle Asylum Project: Altered State, Anabolic OD, Arson
    MRI: Black Powder
    Controlled Labs: White Flood (tabs & powder), Green Magnitude, Purple Wraath, Glycergrow
    Body-tech: 100% Creatine Monohydrate
    Universal: Animal Pak

For the last 2 weeks I've been taking White Flood preworkout with creatine mono and Glycergrow mixed in. During my workout I was taking Purple Wraath mixed with Glycergrow. While conducting this log, I will be sticking to CreaDyl, protein, and vitamins only. At some point I plan on using the CreaDyl with my samples of NO Beta.

That's all I have for now. Check back Sunday for beginning measurements and pictures!
    Current stack:
    Food

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont no body wanna lift no heavy @$$ weight." Ronnie Coleman

Registered User PushingTheLimit's Avatar
    PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sub'd

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PushingTheLimit View Post
    sub'd
    Also subbed. Want to see how you guys are doing!

The OG of Euphoria PaidLaidMaid's Avatar
    PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000)
    good luck breh
    Controlled Labs Sample Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=410841111

Sponsored Logs:

1)MusclePharm Assault Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118764871

2)ErgoPharm ClearShot Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119695981

3)SizeOn V2 Max Performance Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119900321

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed

GL, Creadyl is the ish'

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok i am here now u may continue
    Infinite Labs Rep

tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sub'd
    Push it to the Limit!!!
    My CreaDyl Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119598561

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Someone mus hate Double T.....so far mine, this one, and pushing the limits logs have all been rated 3 star....odd.....
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by themanbeast View Post
    Someone mus hate Double T.....so far mine, this one, and pushing the limits logs have all been rated 3 star....odd.....
    yeah i noticed that too

Alright guys... Going to the gym in about an hour here. I took pics but they turned out really crappy due to lighting and using a cell phone unfortunately. I'll take some better ones later and add them on here. Until then, here's my measurements as of today.

(All relaxed)

Chest: 46"
    Shoulders: 51"
    Arms: 15.5"
    Waist: 35"
    Hips: 40"
    Thighs: 24"
    Calves: 15.5"
    Forearms: 12.75
    Neck: 17"

I'll weigh myself at the gym as well and try to include it daily.

Check back tonight for my first log entry and an initial review of CreaDyl! I'm gettin excited!
    Current stack:
    Food

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themanbeast View Post
    Let the haters hate

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump it up
    Infinite Labs Rep

Sorry for the delay... We're getting our internet/cable switched out of my mom's ex's name, so I'm without internet for a few days. I did a write up at home on my PC but didn't have a USB drive or anything to bring over to my gmas. I'll be doing my daily writeup and will have to post a few of them at once when we get our internet back.

(no internet is miserable btw)
    Current stack:
    Food

Ok sorry for the delay... Still no internet (this week hopefully), but I burnt my txt files to a cd, haha. I'll post the whole weeks worth of logs now, but will start with my preworkout/creatine history so you know my basis of comparison:

Related Supplement History (preworkouts and/or creatines):
    BSN NO Xplode
    BSN Cellmass
    Controlled Labs White Flood Tabs/Powder
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    Gaspari Superpump250
    Gaspari SizeOn
    MRI Black Powder
    Muscletech Nanovapor
    Muscletech Gakic
    Muscletech Creakic
    Muscle Asylum Project Altered State
    Vit Shoppe 100% Creatine Mono
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 1 - Chest

Energy - 10/10 - I had a great amount of energy throughout the workout and couldn't see any fault with the energy I got. It was a very clean, focused energy and I really enjoyed the feeling.
    Strength - 10/10 - My strength was just fine. I felt just as strong as ever and it felt good to squeeze out every rep.
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - The product really shines in this area IMO. I downed 1 scoop about 30 minutes prior to workout and started feeling the focus kick in about 15 minutes later. Throughout my workout, I was incredibly focused and couldn't think about anything else except the next set. It was hard to even rest in between sets as I cutting time off my typical 45second rest period. I think I shaved a good 10 minutes off my workout!
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - If this means endurance, I'll have to give a high rating. My workout was great and I felt like I had a steady stream of energy throughout the entire workout. No complaints here.
    Mixability - 8/10 - The product mixed fine off the bat and there were no grits or anything in the first scoop worth that I downed. However, there was settling throughout the workout , so I had to shake it every couple minutes.
    Taste - 6/10 - I'll be honest and say I'm initially not a big fan of the flavor. It's not a bad flavor by any means, but just doesn't appeal to me much. The taste reminded me a lot of the lemon flavored Superpump250 I tried a few years ago. I hate to be the sole person against the flavor, because this area is generally one that everyone is praising, but it just didn't do it for me.
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 2 - Back

Energy - 10/10 - Once again I had a very clean, focused energy and couldn't ask for any more from a supplement in this area. Hitting the weights was effortless and I'm really loving CreaDyl for the energy it gives me.
    Strength - 10/10 -[/b] Strength was also as high as ever during my back workout. I can't wait to see how my strength improves over the full log!
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - Again CreaDyl shines in the focus area. I don't know if I've been hitting the weights with a different mindset or what, but I'm pretty sure CreaDyl is largely responsible for the focus I've had in the gym the last two days. It's almost like I black out when I walk in and come out of it when I'm finished. The workouts have been awesome because the extreme focus brings high intensity.
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - Once again, the endurance was phenomenal. I felt like I had as much energy leaving the gym as I had going in, and trust me, I beat the hell out of myself in today.
    Mixability - 8/10 - I mixed CreaDyl with more water today than previously and it mixed better. There was still some minor settling during the workout, though, but it's not a big deal by any means.
    Taste - 8/10 - I wasn't a big fan of the flavor yesterday and still am not a huge fan, but mixing with ice cold water and slightly more of it made the preworkout scoop taste almost just like the original flavor gatorade with slightly different texture. I am not a huge fan of the flavor, but have to admit my initial assessment was off a bit. It's pretty good stuff.
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 3 - Shoulders

Energy - 10/10 - The energy this product gives me is pretty awesome really. I never feel stim'd out and it's just a great clean energy.
    Strength - 10/10 - Once again, no complaints on the strength. It's been solid and most likey is increasing.
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - Can't stress how great the focus is with this product... I generally don't realize until the end of the workout, but I just hit the weights without even thinking about anything else. Whether this is the CreaDyl or just my attitude lately, who knows, but I can't remember focus like this in a while.
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - Endurance again was great. I hit the weights and ran into no problems with my endruance.
    Mixability - 7/10 - I mixed CreaDyl with ice cold water today and tried using a spoon. There was some minor clumping and it didn't mix too well. Using the shaker for my intra scoop helped, but there was still minor settling.
    Taste - 8/10 - The taste is slowly growing on me. I actually am beginning to enjoy the flavor a lot and may be inclined to increase the score in a day or two if I keep adjusting to it.
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 4 - Legs

Energy - 10/10 - Energy today was awesome as usual. I really need it for leg day so this helped get me going.
    Strength - 10/10 - Strength was great as usual!
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - CreaDyl continues to impress me on focus. I generally get sidetracked easily on leg day, but not today.
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - Endurance really showed its true colors today. Leg day generally drains me pretty quickly, but I didn't lose any energy throughout the workout.
    Mixability - 7/10 - Mixing with a spoon again today showed that CreaDyl should be mixed with a shaker. There was minor clumping again and some minor settling during the workout.
    Taste - 8/10 - I am definitely a fan of the flavor now and can't complain. It's not the best preworkout product I've had in terms of taste, but it is pretty good stuff.
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 5 - Arms

Energy - 10/10 - I hit it hard today because of the great energy CreaDyl gives me every day. I was feeling crappy before going to the gym, but CreaDyl gave me the boost I needed!
    Strength - 10/10 - My arms felt great throughout the entire workout. Strength was top notch.
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - My focus was fantastic again and helped me push myself throughout the entire arm workout.
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - I had above average endurance today, thanks to the CreaDyl. Generally my arms are completely drained by the end of my workout, but today I was still kicking ass through my last set!
    Mixability - 8/10 - I used a shaker again today and didn't get any clumps. There was a little grainy taste to it though and some minor settling during the workout.
    Taste - 9/10 - The taste isn't changing, but I am starting to actually crave it during the day when I get real thirsty.
    Current stack:
    Food

Week wrapup:

So far my first week on CreaDyl has been pretty enjoyable. I wasn't a fan of the flavor at first, but it's definitely growing on me. What I really love so far is the energy and focus it gives me in the gym. Every workout has been great since I started taking it and I hope this continues through the whole jug. I have noticed my muscles feel fuller and more solid over the last week, but that could also be due to changing my program up a bit to include more volume. I'm trying to recall how my muscles felt the last time I was on this program, but it's hard to remember. I do think the CreaDyl is helping with the muscle fullness though. Overall, CreaDyl is impressing me so far and is a really good product. The only compaint I have so far is that is upsets my stomach and gives me the runs... I waited to mention this because I thought it could be other factors, but since I've been taking it, I've consistently had this problem. I can't wait for my next workout!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask (though it might be a day or two until I can reply).
    Current stack:
    Food

Log is looking good, thanks for the updates!

How much water are you mixing it with? I've been using 18 oz. and some ice= perfect

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Log is looking good, thanks for the updates!

How much water are you mixing it with? I've been using 18 oz. and some ice= perfect
    I've been doing between 18 and 24oz lately... Trying to figure out exactly how I like it.
    Current stack:
    Food

Originally Posted by carinishead View Post
    I've been doing between 18 and 24oz lately... Trying to figure out exactly how I like it.
    I have found that 24oz is perfect. Throw in a couple of ice cubes and it tastes great
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Twitter: http://twitter.com/aenutrition
    ********: http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=8167412053
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AENutrition

Originally Posted by PushingTheLimit View Post
    I have found that 24oz is perfect. Throw in a couple of ice cubes and it tastes great
    It definitely tastes way better with ice cold water. Found myself drinking a scoop last night for no reason, haha.
    Current stack:
    Food

Originally Posted by carinishead View Post
    It definitely tastes way better with ice cold water. Found myself drinking a scoop last night for no reason, haha.
    Haha, i have done that a couple times myself. They nailed the flavor with CreaDyl.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Twitter: http://twitter.com/aenutrition
    ********: http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=8167412053
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AENutrition

Any updates?

Hey guys, got some internet access again... We still don't have internet at our house and it's killing me. Sorry that my updates haven't been consistent, but circumstances have screwed me. I am keeping logs daily, but will have to update every couple of days until we get things in order.

I am really enjoying CreaDyl now. My muscles feel very hard and solid, much more so than usual. The focus and energy I've had in the gym has been awesome lately and I will take some measurements on Sunday to see how I'm progressing.
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 6 - Chest - 10/19/2009

Energy - 10/10 - Chest day is one of my favorite days, along with back, and it felt great today throughout the whole workout. I find myself adding extra exercises at the end of my typical routine because I have so much energy throughout the whole workout.
    Strength - 10/10 - I've been focusing on my upper chest lately to bulk it up and my strength is going up on incline bench and flys. Can't wait for the next two weeks to see how much stronger I get.
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - As you probably know by now, the focus factor is my favorite part. I had great focus throughout my entire workout as usual.
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - My endurance is tied directly to the energy I get and as I said, I've been adding sets because I still feel great at the end of my workouts.
    Mixability - 8/10 - As usual, there was some minor settling, but it mixed good enough.
    Taste - 9/10 - I really am liking the flavor now and as I mentioned before, have been drinking it sporadically through the day on occasion.
    Current stack:
    Food

Day 7 - Back - 10/20/2009

Energy - 10/10 - My energy today was really high, but I took a little extra because I had been feeling lethargic. CreaDyl really shows its effectiveness on days like this when it brings be out of feeling like crap and makes me kick ass in the gym.
    Strength - 10/10 - Strength was great. My big lifts are increasing and I was killing it on weighted chins today.
    Focus/Drive - 10/10 - Once again, I can't complain about focus in the gym. My time in the gym each day is just an solid hour of tunnel vision where it's just me and the weights. I love every minute of it.
    Electrolyte Balance - 10/10 - Endurance, as usual was through the roof. I added some more exercises at the end and felt great when I left the gym.
    Mixability - 8/10 - Nothing out of the ordinary here... Minor settling, nothing too bad.
    Taste - 9/10 - I am really starting to get addicted to this stuff... The flavor is growing on me more and more.
    Current stack:
    Food