badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone had their excessive man boobs disappear?

Not talking about gyno here, but stubborn chest flab that completely tightens up and goes away?

I've got em. I'm 5'7, 222 lbs. Five years ago I was up to 300 lbs. Through a steady lifestyle change, I've lost weight, but my goal is to get down to either 165 or 170. And when I get there, I'm hoping that my chest fat will shrink and be completely tight.

I know that 6-7% bodyfat is probably ideal for a guy my size to have razor sharp abs and a non-flabby chest. I'm just hoping that it will tighten to where there is little looseness.

Almost every pic I've seen of people who've lost massive amounts of weight keep their shirt on and you can see the remnants of their once massive man boobs still hanging off their chest in small fat pouches. I saw one guy in the gym who had it bad. I had never seen anything like it. He was skinny, but had these long pouches hanging off his chest. And you could tell he was self-conscious about it. I felt bad for the guy.

A lot of gay guys go to my gym, so I was hoping he was an ex-tranny or something, that lost hormone induced boobs. Just trying to ease my conscious of fearing I will have the same problem. I want to do this naturally, no surgeries.

So my question,

is their anyone here who has lost them completely?

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check my body space, i did a pretty good job so far but still have a little bit to go. all it takes is proper diet and hard work in the gym.

badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badger-rampage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by goodfella0729 View Post
    check my body space, i did a pretty good job so far but still have a little bit to go. all it takes is proper diet and hard work in the gym.
    First off, congrats on your success. But I'm way more advanced than you (in man boobage, lol).

I'm more in this category:

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress....r-pictures.jpg

This is a pic saying what tabata (hiit basically) will do for you, but I doubt these are the same guy. If he is then it's pretty f*cking amazing!!

But this is basically what I would like to do for myself, I just want to know if it's possible without surgery, or am I pretty much guaranteed a flabby chest regardless of how low my bf% gets.

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had the same problem but it does tighten up it just takes time, hammer your chest and put some muscle there and loose some bf and it has no way but to tighten up
    Infinite Labs Rep

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've never seen someone get to super low single digit bodyfat for a while without any "loose skin" tightening right up. It's the fat that prevents the skin from contracting. Just keep lifting and cutting.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

Hulkbulk23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I weighed 220 and i'm 5'7 now im at 145. They used to be huge and sag. I still kinda have them but I will work em off in time.

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to have huge mboobs and now after months of lifting heavy they are melting off...still have some but nothing to bad, its about losing fat so you can see the results, good luck with that
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS

Originally Posted by DJohnson View Post
    I've never seen someone get to super low single digit bodyfat for a while without any "loose skin" tightening right up. It's the fat that prevents the skin from contracting. Just keep lifting and cutting.
    well, that's encouraging. I sure hope it works. I need to be tight! And I'm getting older so I'm racing against the clock.

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by badger-rampage View Post
    First off, congrats on your success. But I'm way more advanced than you (in man boobage, lol).

I'm more in this category:

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress....r-pictures.jpg

This is a pic saying what tabata (hiit basically) will do for you, but I doubt these are the same guy. If he is then it's pretty f*cking amazing!!

But this is basically what I would like to do for myself, I just want to know if it's possible without surgery, or am I pretty much guaranteed a flabby chest regardless of how low my bf% gets.
    yea well that pic with my moobage was at 186. I use to way 270 lbs, but dont have any pics from back then but imagine my moobs 3x bigger lol

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

my t1tt0rz were the 1st thing to go. & even @ 300'ish lbs, i was an a cup. now, i'm...like...nothing. zero. ziltch. nadda.

meh. i manage to embrace it somehow. =)

vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hulkbulk23 View Post
    I weighed 220 and i'm 5'7 now im at 145. They used to be huge and sag. I still kinda have them but I will work em off in time.
    Damn this is not good news to us . What bf would you say you are? 145 is maaad low! Is it noticable when you wear clothing?

Anyways i noticed a pretty big change when i hit about 17% bf. But from 30% bf - 20% bf I really didn't notice much of a change in the mirror, maybe a little bit in the pics I took.

davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In most guys the chest starts showing cuts at around 10%, but if you store a lot of fat in your chest, you might need to go to 6-8%.

Originally Posted by davpet View Post
    In most guys the chest starts showing cuts at around 10%, but if you store a lot of fat in your chest, you might need to go to 6-8%.
    Yeah . . . well, the happiest thing about my life now is that I'm committed. I'm ready to take it on and see it to completion. So I know I'll get there . . . 6-8% seems like a helluva feat, but I'll get there.