Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    Hey just wanted to ask, does the 5g creatine in it is enought?
    or do you take another 5g after the workout? as far as i know its better to take creatine immidietly after the workout and not before.

Thx
    The 5 grams in there is plenty to acheive or maintain saturation. No need for more creatine, and also when you take your creatine is irrelevant.
    White Flood Juicy Grape Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139740223

My White Flood V2 Watermon Log (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135601151

Promera Health Con-Cret Log. (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137645853

Current Stack:
    Orange Triad
    Oximega Fishoil
    White Flood Juicy Grape
    SNS Alcar
    SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    Primaforce Agmatine
    Intrapro Chocolate
    Trutein Cinnabun
    XF UP 2.0 Cinn Roll
    XF Artic Lemonade

kapoweewow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so the new formula just has added bcaas? do i still gotsta take my xtends?

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kapoweewow View Post
    so the new formula just has added bcaas? do i still gotsta take my xtends?
    As well as cinnulin and astragin, white tea, choline...I don't see the need for intra stuff like xtend with this version.
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

McKeller12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Assault=Sick?

I recently got a tub of MusclePharm Assault from a friend, I have used Jack3d and Cellucor C4 in the past are really liked both. I took one scoop of Assault 30 minutes prior to a chest and back workout today, I had some similar feelings at the onset but the focus and energy were not there like with the others. Also, about 20 minutes into the workout I became extremely light headed and nauseous and actually had to lay down in the gym for 30 minutes prior to driving home. I have only added USPLabs Modern BCAA's to my current stack, does anyone know what might have caused this feeling. I eat healthy and only drink milk and water along with my protein and creatine. I have never had that feeling in the gym using any of the other pre-workouts which leads me to believe that it is Assault. Has anyone else had similar side effects or know maybe what else may have caused it.?

Feedback is much appreciated, I really want to get back into the gym.

Thanks.

kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by McKeller12 View Post
    I recently got a tub of MusclePharm Assault from a friend, I have used Jack3d and Cellucor C4 in the past are really liked both. I took one scoop of Assault 30 minutes prior to a chest and back workout today, I had some similar feelings at the onset but the focus and energy were not there like with the others. Also, about 20 minutes into the workout I became extremely light headed and nauseous and actually had to lay down in the gym for 30 minutes prior to driving home. I have only added USPLabs Modern BCAA's to my current stack, does anyone know what might have caused this feeling. I eat healthy and only drink milk and water along with my protein and creatine. I have never had that feeling in the gym using any of the other pre-workouts which leads me to believe that it is Assault. Has anyone else had similar side effects or know maybe what else may have caused it.?

Thanks.
    Are you sure it was assault? I've used both, new and old forumla and it worked fine for me.
    Did you eat enough during the day?
    Did you put too much strain on your body during the workout?

ou said you took 1 scoop...might have been too much for your first dose. Dial it back to half a scoop and see how that works out for you. Assault is great.
    Current Stats: as of 11/9/2017
    Bodyweight : 188.0
    Currenty Lifts/ Goals;
    Bench: 315 / 315
    Squat: 335 (x5) / 405
    Deadlift: 405 / 405

EDM Crew
    Snowboarding Crew
    Actually works out Crew

McKeller12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kamil234 View Post
    Are you sure it was assault? I've used both, new and old forumla and it worked fine for me.
    Did you eat enough during the day?
    Did you put too much strain on your body during the workout?

ou said you took 1 scoop...might have been too much for your first dose. Dial it back to half a scoop and see how that works out for you. Assault is great.
    It is def. assault, i took an oxy elite about 3 hours prior someone told me the combination of the 2 stimulants may have caused that, and I prob. didnt eat enought prior to working out. all good observations. I am willing to try another dose, well half of one on Wednesday without the oxy elite. I will update if it made and difference.

durr727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been through about 2 containers of Assault. I usually go back and forth between different things (NO, N-sane, white flood) but Assault gave me the cleanest focus and energy.

I usually like that "jittery" feeling a little, but sometimes on things like N-O it almost takes me away from the workout cause I feel too cracked out. As far as the workouts go I've, Assault is the cleanest, most hard hitting one. Hands down.

Tastes AMAZING also!

GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuitarRonnie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the review bro! I might be trying this stuff out next! Sounds killer!

bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    semi stupid question, yesterday evening I mixed up 1/2 a scoop of Assault and ended up not going to the gym so I didn't drink it so I tossed it in the fridge. If I drank it today around 2PM straight from the fridge would I still get the effects from it? I dunno if anything happens to PWO's if they're not taken the same day they're mixed up.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bighead951 View Post
    semi stupid question, yesterday evening I mixed up 1/2 a scoop of Assault and ended up not going to the gym so I didn't drink it so I tossed it in the fridge. If I drank it today around 2PM straight from the fridge would I still get the effects from it? I dunno if anything happens to PWO's if they're not taken the same day they're mixed up.
    "At room temperature creatine converts to creatinine at a rate of only about 3%-7% per day"

So I would say if it was refrigerated that rate would be even less, as heat speeds up the process, so I would assume it should still be good...
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

tjzmg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm I'm very interested in trying this product as I've seen nothing but positive feedback on it, only question seems to be which flavour is most preferred?

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tjzmg View Post
    Hmm I'm very interested in trying this product as I've seen nothing but positive feedback on it, only question seems to be which flavour is most preferred?
    They are all good . If i had to pick two I would say Orange mango and Green Apple. The green apple has sweeter taste to it compared to alot of the other supps with this flavor.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

melias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Believer

Hi I was a BSN hardcore user and someone told me about Assault and I figured I would give it a try. I can honestly say that it blows NO Xplode out of the water. I felt sick sometimes after a workout with NO and around 3PM I would run out of gas. Since Assault I have all day energy and can easily do more reps in the gym. TY musclepharm!

etb50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by McKeller12 View Post

Thanks.
    I just had a very similar experience to the one u just described. Ive used NO xplode, Jack3d, Cellucor C4 aswell, and i heard lots of great stuff about assault so i gave it a go. I drank half a scoop, and my stomach felt a little upset, i went to the gym and after my first set, i felt dizzy and nauseous, so i went and sat down for about half an hr, and i started to feel better. I continued my workout, and the rest of it went pretty well. felt a decent pump, and a little bit of extra energy. I just dont know what happened that first hour when i felt like crap.
    "Don't ever let somebody tell you, You can't do something. If people can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period." - Christopher Gardner

"You want results, then train like it!"

nickkyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good review, i am currently using this product now and am reviewing it day by day please check it out!

JTrain0710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im very sensitive to caffeine and have many stomach/pancreas issues.. After 2 week of assault Im amazed. Great drive and focus without cramping and jitters.. Highly recommend.

hiwic1687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As preworkout helps in fat burning too, should lean ppl who dont want to loose weight take it. if yes, which one would you suggest.
    Thanks in advance.

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    took 1/3 of a serving tonight for my first time using. had a great pump, very minor tingles, and just a little clean energy. I definitely think an entire serving would have been too much. even a half serving. maybe I'm just a wuss, Idk, but I like to do my cardio after weights and if I have too much caffeine it makes cardio too intense, like heart too fast.

Lexis6477 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @ Dirty Dean - You said creatine converts to creatinine at room temperatures daily. I assume you mean once the powder disolved, not the powder itself?

Seeing as this product has creatine in it (5g) I have several questions :

1. Do we need to do a loading phase first, perhaps with another creatine ?
    2. Do we need to take Assault after workout aswell so we get 10g a day for maintenance?
    3. If we did a loading phase with another creatine, would 5g a day be enough to maintain saturation ?
    4. If we didn't do a loading phase, would 5g a day be enough to reach saturation?

rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rino92xxl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest im rather reluctant to go away from superpump250 as ive always had good results - but this review has definitely made me want to try something else!

Lets just hope its not from a bodybuilding.com persona to promote their own products...
    Its not about supplements.. Its about how you use them.

Prosupplementreviews.com

TiffanyTwisted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am picking up Assault & Combat powder after work today. I'm very excited to try these supplements, after following the owner on twitter Cory Gregory (@musclepharmpres) who also posts excellent work out routines.

Will post review after a week of this new supplement regiment

thomasregan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont like this MP. Think im gonna go for Jacked 3D after its gone

TreverW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TreverW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried MuscleTech "100% premium pre workout" and Razor 8 "Blast Powder" Preworkout. Muscle tech barely compares to MP.

- Razor 8, I am giving this away, it was only 30 dollars and i don't feel anything after taking it. Waste!!

- Muscle Tech, i start to feel a pump but not as long lasting. It taste great like Kool-Aid, literally.

- Muscle Pharm Assault (watermelon) is the best!! I have it on order now, waiting for it to arrive. It has an electrifying taste that is good, i do need to add a little more water though. It has a lasting effect, even after the workout. A little goes a long way.

- Muscle Pharm Re-Con (watermelon). I purchased this by accident, thinking it was the assault. I use it now, has a great taste like the prework out, not as electrifying but easy to drink.

Cina1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slinky902 View Post
    I've been using assault as well for the last couple of weeks and it works wonders, Im highly impressed with it, i havent tried no-xplod yet but i will be, also im not taking any post workouts with assault but am thinking of trying cell mass? any segestions on if this will work well or not? and what are you taking with assault??
    Do not buy cell mass lol. its absolutley disgusting and no protein in it. just get a protein and or creatine. cell mass is ****. this website doesnt even sell it anymore last i heard

bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cina1 View Post
    Do not buy cell mass lol. its absolutley disgusting and no protein in it. just get a protein and or creatine. cell mass is ****. this website doesnt even sell it anymore last i heard
    I went to the BB.com store page and without me even searching Cellmass came up on the main page there hummm. This is also on the label as an ingredient

Whey Protein Hydrolysate

So I guess you heard wrong on both counts.