Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Research Paper & Bodybuilding

Well the time has come when I've been assigned 2 research papers 7 pages in length... One for English and the other for Psychology...

Like everyone else here, I thoroughly enjoy the topic of bodybuilding and wouldn't mind doing a reasearch paper about this subject... However I'm coming across some issues to find a topic... Anyone able to assist in helping decide upon a topic of interest?

I'm possibly looking into the topic of Hormones and Moods (Testestorone's effect on Mood's). However the findings of Psych papers on that topic are slim to none.. But for that I just need one article...

But for English, my mind is blank.

Post any relevant topics you can think of and you'll be sure of receiving a copy of it as well as a special spot on the paper itself

GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GARiLLa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wrote a similar paper in high school. It was a 3-4 page paper and i chose my topic as anabolic steroids and how anabolic steroids affect your body. it was for chemistry class and i had to show some examples of how the testosterone in the steroids have a different chemical build than the natural testosterone in your body.

you could do a lot of different things. how does protein work and how it synthesizes. what is creatine? that should inform a lot of the people that think creatine is a steroid and illegal substance.

LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are there any specific guidelines you're supposed to adhere to?

"A History of..." generally makes for a pretty easy paper. You could cover early interest and it's progression into the bodybuilding world of today.
    Waging war against misinformation!

Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope, there's no specific guidelines... It's pretty much an open choice as to what we want to do it on... I'm just not having the easiest time deciding on what to do it on.