Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Great pics Sean,..thanks for sharing!,.,.If I'm not mistaken,..that lightweight became pro at our first show last year at the Olympus! He competed at my April Rochester show as a pro but didn't doi too good!,..But yes,..he is one ripped mutha,..He used to journal in here, Contest Prep. I bet some of the other guys know who he is

Here this is his name: Joe Przybyla (overall winner ? pro card)

http://www.naturalmuscle.com/html/olympus_results.html
    Yea, thats him. He didnt fair well as a pro, huh? Interesting. With the way he looked, I cant see many people beating him in the conditioning dept. I dont think it would be possible to be more shredded than he was. The pics do not do him justice. You could see individual muscle fiber in his quads. I think his quads had their own quads. If I was to critique his overall physique, I would say that while the pics dont do his conditioning justice, they do help him in the muscularity dept. Must be the angle of vantage point, but he looks waaaay bigger in these pics than in real life. He had pretty good symetry but he lacks size all around. But.....then again, he is a lightweight.

I'm not sure about your pass out after your meal??? I also sodium depleted and was high in water intake,..I was tired from lack of sleep but never cramped up or felt dizzy,..
    There is something weird about my body......I mean besides the obvious weird face and all. I have a hard time with carbs. I think my insulin sensitivity really gets whacked out when I diet. I eat a meal like that and its the weirdest sensation........I get all pale and sweaty and then tunnel vision sets in. Very strange. The cramping thing might be related to that whole deal, I dont know. The stupid thing is that it will probably happen again next week after I eat about a billion chicken wings. DOH!

Originally Posted by JimmyChitwood View Post
    I love this shot. The other guy's leg looks like it outweighs you. What is the deal with this photo? You look like you're his trophy. HAAaaa!! Perspective is hilarious...
    Yea, well.......its not entirely perspective. That was one big dude right there. BIG. But, in my defense, he was standing about 10 feet in front of me when the pic was shot.....that was the posedown for the overall.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    has anyone in here told you that you shoulda won yet?............no?..........well, allow me to be the first: YOU SHOULDA WON!

Nah....I'm just biased b/c you're a fellow forum member haha.....but I do think your muscularity, symmetry, and conditioning were superior (well, at least 2 of the 3)....

Either way, you looked AMAZING and I thank you for sharing all these pics w/ us.

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, Oak, that was close for the overall! He had slightly better conditioning, but I like your structure much better. I think I can unbiasedly say I would have went with you, if I were a judge, but it certainly was close close close.

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like a close contest, I'd be interested to see more pics of the overall winner... like you said, those don't really seem to do him justice. But placings and all that aside, big congrats on your physique this year Oak. There is truly a night and day difference in your legs from the last time you competed. VERY impressive improvements there, keep up the great work.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whomper107 View Post
    Looks like a close contest, I'd be interested to see more pics of the overall winner... like you said, those don't really seem to do him justice. But placings and all that aside, big congrats on your physique this year Oak. There is truly a night and day difference in your legs from the last time you competed. VERY impressive improvements there, keep up the great work.
    x 2 on these sentiments!

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Man, Oak, that was close for the overall! He had slightly better conditioning, but I like your structure much better. I think I can unbiasedly say I would have went with you, if I were a judge, but it certainly was close close close.
    Your just sayin this cause you finally got to see Oaks But Cheeks!
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

Your just sayin this cause you finally got to see Oaks But Cheeks!
    That's enough reason in my book

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looked very sharp, and I am eager to see how you shape up for the show on Nov 7th.

Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ian_B is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The overall winner absolutely was not pro quality in my mind. Too many weaknesses and posing had issues too. Conditioning really isn't everything after all.

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    I am eager to see how you shape up for the show on Nov 7th.
    ^ *With stupid*. You best look your best for me sweet cheeks.
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    has anyone in here told you that you shoulda won yet?............no?..........well, allow me to be the first: YOU SHOULDA WON!

Nah....I'm just biased b/c you're a fellow forum member haha.....but I do think your muscularity, symmetry, and conditioning were superior (well, at least 2 of the 3)....

Either way, you looked AMAZING and I thank you for sharing all these pics w/ us.
    Well, I can say my conditioning was not superior to the winners. I easily beat the other two guys (in the overall) for conditioning. But the winner was unreal. I think I came closer to his look earlier in the week before I became watery for show day. BUt thanks!

Well, a couple of the judges shared your opinion as well. He did edge me out on conditioning; overall musculature and aesthetics played heavier with some judges but not others.

Originally Posted by Whomper107 View Post
    Yea, these pics really kinda stink. My mom uploaded hers onto snapfish, so I can see them, but of course you gotta order the prints to get them in decent quality. I might have her email me some of the better ones and upload them.

Ive compared last year's photos to these and the difference in leg size and detail is very clear, so that makes me really happy. All those killer leg workouts payed off. Now, if I can do this about X3, I would probably be sitting pretty!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Looked very sharp, and I am eager to see how you shape up for the show on Nov 7th.
    If I can get another couple weeks of diet in to drop the last bit of fat from my glutes, I think I will bring a good show. Time will tell, but im looking forward to see what another month will bring!

Originally Posted by Ian_B View Post
    The overall winner absolutely was not pro quality in my mind. Too many weaknesses and posing had issues too. Conditioning really isn't everything after all.
    I can see what youre talking about, but I dont think his weaknesses outweighed his absolutely amazing conditioning. You would have had to see him in person to appreciate it. It was unreal. And his weaknesses were not glaring......obviously could use more mass. But, who couldnt?

3DMJ Athlete

So Tommy and I talked earlier this evening and he is very confident that the major mistake was in my sodium manipulation.....mainly in that I dropped it too low. The other issue was the carbs and that was really an issue of being conservative in the placement of the load for the initial show. So im going to retime the load and adjust my sodium and hopefully be spot on for this Saturday. Getting pumped!!!

3DMJ Athlete

scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice pics and great muscularity and flow.

Im of the same opinion as others, that I prefer your structure to the other guys, his waist is to wide for my liking. From the pics he doesnt look that much more conditioned, but pics dont always tell the tale. Ill take your word that he was pealed, these type of pics never seem to truly show the type of conditioning one has.

Good work on you improvements though.....

Ss
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete: http://scivation.com/teamscivation/jasontheobald.htm
    www.nattynutrition.com
    www.physiquetalk.com

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great pics....from the pics, it looks to me like you should have won, but pics really aren't reality when it comes to contests. again, great job.

ps: what was your sodium / water protocol for this show if you dont mind me asking?
    ...imnoting

Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jansen_Ongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks for the tips Oak.
    I agree with J_bo that your structure better than Joe but he had slightly better in conditioning.

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    great pics....from the pics, it looks to me like you should have won, but pics really aren't reality when it comes to contests. again, great job.

ps: what was your sodium / water protocol for this show if you dont mind me asking?
    Originally Posted by Jansen_Ongko View Post
    I agree with J_bo that your structure better than Joe but he had slightly better in conditioning.
    Hey guys, I have to agree with you. IMO, the pics didn't show exactly the same thing as in person. On stage, the lighting was pretty bright which made ALL of the competitors not look different than appeared in the pics.

Overall, Oak had a much better musculature and a more asthetic physique than the winner. I was pulling for Oak as much as anyone, but the heavyweight blew them all away from a size and musculature standpoint. He was an absolute MONSTER! The judges chose the winner predominatley based on the level of conditioning. Using that criteria, Oak had to get second. If they had gone by size, Oak would have still gotten second. I do believe the judging was fair. With that said, I think Oak has a ton of potential for the future.

Although you weren't happy with the result of peak week, you still have a lot to be proud of. You're gonna do real well in the upcoming shows and beyond.

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    ........and if im still figuring out things like water and carb timing, I shouldnt be a pro yet.
    Very wise, very wise. I'm liking the maturity in your acceptance of the ruling as well as the credit you give to your competitors. Excellent stuff Oak. Top drawer.

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr

.... But with photos like these, I'm thinking it won't be TOO long before we're seeing "Pro" in your signature...
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Def looking awesome. With the peak week dialed in you should be quite the force to be reckoned with.
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

steve_0_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Oak,

Sorry it took me so long to chime in with your thread. You are looking awesome and can't wait to see what you are going to bring to the stage.

I hope that your conversation with Tommy about your sodium went well because he steared me in the right direction for my show and I thought that he worked wonders with me considering I was having some hormonal issues.

Looking forward to your shows. I will be following from now on!

Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Nice pics and great muscularity and flow.

Im of the same opinion as others, that I prefer your structure to the other guys, his waist is to wide for my liking. From the pics he doesnt look that much more conditioned, but pics dont always tell the tale. Ill take your word that he was pealed, these type of pics never seem to truly show the type of conditioning one has.

Good work on you improvements though.....

Ss
    Thanks scooby....that means a lot from a pro like yourself! I wouldnt say he blew me out of the water in conditioning. I was close on his heals and had I not been a bit watery and more filled out, it would have been much closer. But, yea the pics are all washed out. They really dont show the detail of either of our condition. Im looking through all my pics and cant find one that shows the cross striations on my quads. However, standing in front of the mirror in the pump room, I know they were there! Like I said before, Joe's quads were AMAZING. Literally you could see individual muscle fiber. Just unreal and he HAS to get props for bringing that to the stage.

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post

Thanks. In a way im kinda glad because I really wanted to do the Olympus and had I won my card, I would be locked in with the WNBF. So, now I get to go have some fun this weekend, again.

My sodium and water protocol.........drink lots of water and taper the sodium down as the week progresses. On show day, drop the water a little to avoid having to pee every 20 min. I made the mistake of thinking that if tapering sodium down is good, then tapering it to zero must be better. Well, Tommy set me straight on that one last night so I will not be tapering it to anywhere near the degree I did last week. He is confident that was most of my wateryness issue. The other issue is that we were very conservative with our "buffer" for carb loading. Apparently I am somewhat of a bear when it comes to carbs and soak them up very quickly and consequently burn through glycogen very quickly so that will change the way we load this week.

Originally Posted by Jansen_Ongko View Post
    Thanks man. Ill be trying my best to bring that extra degree this week.

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    Hey guys, I have to agree with you. IMO, the pics didn't show exactly the same thing as in person. On stage, the lighting was pretty bright which made ALL of the competitors not look different than appeared in the pics.

Overall, Oak had a much better musculature and a more asthetic physique than the winner. I was pulling for Oak as much as anyone, but the heavyweight blew them all away from a size and musculature standpoint. He was an absolute MONSTER! The judges chose the winner predominatley based on the level of conditioning. Using that criteria, Oak had to get second. If they had gone by size, Oak would have still gotten second. I do believe the judging was fair. With that said, I think Oak has a ton of potential for the future.

Although you weren't happy with the result of peak week, you still have a lot to be proud of. You're gonna do real well in the upcoming shows and beyond.
    Thanks Matt. That one guy was a BEAST. He brought a lot of meat to the stage, for sure. If he nails down some more in the conditioning dept, he will be a real force to be reckoned with in the nattie bbing world.

Very wise, very wise. I'm liking the maturity in your acceptance of the ruling as well as the credit you give to your competitors. Excellent stuff Oak. Top drawer.

.... But with photos like these, I'm thinking it won't be TOO long before we're seeing "Pro" in your signature...
    Well, you know me......im a real beacon of maturity. I hope youre right about the pro thing. Ive got to have a goal to drive me in the gym and at the moment, thats the one. We'll see how it shakes down in the next two shows.

Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    Def looking awesome. With the peak week dialed in you should be quite the force to be reckoned with.
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by steve_0_ View Post
    Hey Oak,

Sorry it took me so long to chime in with your thread. You are looking awesome and can't wait to see what you are going to bring to the stage.

I hope that your conversation with Tommy about your sodium went well because he steared me in the right direction for my show and I thought that he worked wonders with me considering I was having some hormonal issues.

Looking forward to your shows. I will be following from now on!
    Yea, Tommy knows a couple things He assured me this was an "easy fix". I think it is because I did hit a "peak"......it was just at the wrong time. So, if we can replicate the diet and training surrounding that peak and place them so it all comes together on Saturday, we should be in good shape. Theoretically anyways!
    Last edited by AustrianOakJr; 10-12-2009 at 04:29 PM.

3DMJ Athlete

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Well, you know me......im a real beacon of maturity. I hope youre right about the pro thing. Ive got to have a goal to drive me in the gym and at the moment, thats the one. We'll see how it shakes down in the next two shows.
    Whoa... just a second there, professor. I wouldn't go that far. I just thought it was a good post. A bit out of character, but a good post nonetheless. It's nice to see you're less of a whiner these days, that's all.

As for goals... how about getting as fat as possible within a year and starting all over?? You know that no matter what I'll always think of you this way...

~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

Whoa... just a second there, professor. I wouldn't go that far. I just thought it was a good post. A bit out of character, but a good post nonetheless. It's nice to see you're less of a whiner these days, that's all.

As for goals... how about getting as fat as possible within a year and starting all over?? You know that no matter what I'll always think of you this way...

]
    ^^^^^
    Thats what happens to me after ONE chinese meal. You should see what im doing this week just to get back into shape.

3DMJ Athlete

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please do tell what happened as I am doing two shows this year two weeks apart and I am trying to determine what if any cheat meal I will have after show number 1...I was thinking just a nice steak dinner, maybe a piece of pie or something...then breakfast the next day with pancakes...then back on the diet...

Honestly though I burn through food so fast I am usually lighter the day after my refeed...I am a bit concerned that I have not been eating much other than what's on my diet so my stomach might freak out if I eat something fried or loaded with sugar...
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Please do tell what happened as I am doing two shows this year two weeks apart and I am trying to determine what if any cheat meal I will have after show number 1...I was thinking just a nice steak dinner, maybe a piece of pie or something...then breakfast the next day with pancakes...then back on the diet...

Honestly though I burn through food so fast I am usually lighter the day after my refeed...I am a bit concerned that I have not been eating much other than what's on my diet so my stomach might freak out if I eat something fried or loaded with sugar...
    Well, I ate like a pig, which is kinda what I feared......as soon as that goodness hit my tongue, I was out of control. I had a bowl of won-ton, about 4-5 crab rangoons, and two plates of general tso's, happy family, noodles, fried rice, and about a million of those hard chinese noodles with duck sauce.....mmmmmm....then I cramped and keeled over. Went home and chowed down a banana and lots of water........and then after my cramping settled and I could walk, I had a snickers bar and a couple cookies (you think I would have slowed down, but no). I was a bad man. In all honesty, I woke up the next morning and was just chock full and hard, vascular, etc and was up 2 lbs on the scale. I was a bit watery in the mid section, but MUUUUUUCH better than I had anticipated. THis morning I weighed in and I am back to my depleted weight and I would anticipate another drop to an all time low by thursday morn when I start loading. So, if anything, I think the little binge actually reved my engine a bit and I might chew through some fat here prior to loading. Time will tell.

I wouldnt hesitate to go have a nice meal. I dont think I would go to a buffet where it would be easy to go out of control. Go somewhere where you get ONE plate and tell family members to not allow you to order more!

3DMJ Athlete

bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    smartest thing i ever did was going to ruby tuesdays post contest....a HUGE salad bar is very satisfying when you really need to binge....and then you get a nice, single serving burger and fries....perfect!

Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    smartest thing i ever did was going to ruby tuesdays post contest....a HUGE salad bar is very satisfying when you really need to binge....and then you get a nice, single serving burger and fries....perfect!
    Sounds Delicious!

Sounds Delicious!
    it was! unfortunately i went home and immediately ate an entire carton of ice cream w/ crumbled up girl scout cookies and peanut butter...

MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateusMcClay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cograts on the show oak. im curious as to what exactly you changed to bring your legs out this time around? It's time for mine to GROW and any advice would be much appreciated!
    Matt Hines
    B.S. Exercise and Sport Science - East Carolina University
    ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist

GO PIRATES!!!

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya I had a liter of water, almost 2lbs of protein bars and then hit up mcd's at midnight for 2 combo's ... I slept like a baby ... minus the quad cramp that almost had me in tears. I woke up hard and full in the muscles, it was almost scary. The only issue was I was really thick in the abs, and bloat had set in.

By Monday morning I stepped on the scale 11lbs over weigh-in!
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude. Long time I've been out. Had some serious and not so serious life stuff. I must say, you have done some AMAZING work in the conditioning dept. Also, your legs have seemingly doubled in size (I remember them being your weakness. NICE WORK. Congrats on an excellent showing.