Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zombieland :)

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, Steve, I just bought it yesterday also! LOL....

I really enjoyed that movie at the theaters, and it was even better home.....

NUT UP OR SHUT UP!

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and BTW: great news about ResEvil 4......

anything with Milla in it, has to be good...I love the other movies..can watch them over and over again.....

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    yes, Steve, I just bought it yesterday also! LOL....

I really enjoyed that movie at the theaters, and it was even better home.....

NUT UP OR SHUT UP!
    Gonna watch it again tonight after I get back from tonights chest/tris workout !!!

Gave you some "nut up or shut up" reps

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    and BTW: great news about ResEvil 4......

anything with Milla in it, has to be good...I love the other movies..can watch them over and over again.....
    Ya , shes def a hottie and Im a big fan of the RE movies and games !!! from what I found online shes signed on for the next 2 movies

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a little late to the party but I just watched this and wow did I love it. I laughed so hard in several places. The part where he threw the shot out the window and pretended to drink it just killed me.

The rules were brilliant.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Rule Number One: Cardio. Love the way the rules come up during the action shots.

Woody Harrelson may be a nutcase in real life but he's brilliant in this flick. I wonder if they'll have a sequel. Maybe one with DEADLIFTS in it...Steve, you listening?

How much does a zombie weigh, anyway?
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I'm a little late to the party but I just watched this and wow did I love it. I laughed so hard in several places. The part where he threw the shot out the window and pretended to drink it just killed me.

The rules were brilliant.
    No worries , your allowed to bring dead threads back to life when its about zombies !!!

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Rule Number One: Cardio. Love the way the rules come up during the action shots.

Woody Harrelson may be a nutcase in real life but he's brilliant in this flick. I wonder if they'll have a sequel. Maybe one with DEADLIFTS in it...Steve, you listening?

How much does a zombie weigh, anyway?

gtfo , lol

StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When are you placing your order Steve?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-app...pculture/cad7/
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just rented it this weekend. It was awesome. I giggled through the whole thing.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

Thats a new one !!!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We bought the movie last weekend. Instant classic.

As a family, we have lost 130 lbs. The Zombies wlll get us last, or at least closer to last than before....
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We rented it over the weekend, about when the zombies were climbing up the ride to get the two gals our power went out (big boom as transformer blew up)........... didn't bother to watch the rest just took it back to the video store, didn't do a thing for me.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    We bought the movie last weekend. Instant classic.

As a family, we have lost 130 lbs. The Zombies wlll get us last, or at least closer to last than before....

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    We rented it over the weekend, about when the zombies were climbing up the ride to get the two gals our power went out (big boom as transformer blew up)........... didn't bother to watch the rest just took it back to the video store, didn't do a thing for me.
    lol , some folks love zombies and some folks dont !!!

Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Recovering from surgery is giving me the opportunity to get caught up on a lot of movies lately. This movie really does something for the genre. The Bill Murray part was pure genius. Two thumbs up (plus as many as you can find laying around), excellent flick.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post

lol , some folks love zombies and some folks dont !!!
    Well, my wife didn't like the language and I was too busy saying there's no way they'd be wasting that much ammo jacking around, not to mention making all that noise and drawing attention to themselves. Not to mention going to a high population center where there would of course be more zombies........ I just found it to be dumb. Wouldn't have matter if it was zombies, aliens, or rats that they were up against. Sorry.

Well, my wife didn't like the language and I was too busy saying there's no way they'd be wasting that much ammo jacking around, not to mention making all that noise and drawing attention to themselves. Not to mention going to a high population center where there would of course be more zombies........ I just found it to be dumb. Wouldn't have matter if it was zombies, aliens, or rats that they were up against. Sorry.
    Im with you there , finding all the guns in the H2 and then blowin off rounds would just be stupid + a waste of ammo and then going to a city where there is obviousily gonna be s*** loads of dead folks walkin around would be real stupid.

Those of us already prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse would never do such things

Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Highlander_40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I second shawn of the dead, love the easy humour

A real blast from the past is 'Bad taste' from peter jackson of the lord of the rings trilogy. Low budget alien/zombie against the new zealand 'sas' - funny as f*ck back then, its a cult movie now since he went on to bigger things

ahh, i cant post url links yet, google 'bad taste peter jackson' for the info at IMD

Plot Summary for
    Bad Taste (1987)

Derek and his friends must investigate the missing people in a small village. Then they find out its human formed aliens that are really big headed monsters that used all the people in the small village into there snack burgers. Now, Derek must save the day and the world with his chainsaw before the meat eaters strikes the whole planet. Will Derek kill all the aliens? Written by Liam

Four dim-witted men from the New Zealand National Air and Space Defense League arrive in a small New Zealand fishing town to investigate a report of landing UFO's and take on a batallion-sized army of aliens who have massacred the town's population as part of their plans to use humans as part of their main ingredient for their intergalactic fast-food chain.

A team from the intergalactic fast food chain Crumb's Crunchy Delights descends on Earth, planning to make human flesh the newest taste sensation. After they wipe out the New Zealand town Kaihoro, the country's Astro-Investigation and Defense Service is called in to deal with the problem. Things are complicated due to Giles, an aid worker who comes to Kaihoro the same day to collect change from the residents. He is captured by the aliens, and AIaDS stages a rescue mission that quickly becomes an all-out assault on the aliens' headquarters

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    Im with you there , finding all the guns in the H2 and then blowin off rounds would just be stupid + a waste of ammo and then going to a city where there is obviousily gonna be s*** loads of dead folks walkin around would be real stupid.

Those of us already prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse would never do such things
    Well I'm glad to know that........ lol

rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Zombieland is AWESOME! I gave to my Mom for her birthday! Parents are in their 60's and they liked it too.
    Are you placing limits on romance? Are you telling me that a sex act involving a robotic monkey, three midgets, a motorized two-headed rubber f'ck-stick, a jungle gym, and some purple truck nutz CAN'T be romantic and loving? - Karl_Hungus

Well I'm glad to know that........ lol
    You mean you didnt already know

lol

Originally Posted by rab71 View Post
    Zombieland is AWESOME! I gave to my Mom for her birthday! Parents are in their 60's and they liked it too.
    Good deal !!!

pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepsidaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Megadeth show

Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    Off Topic, but do you like Megadeth too? If so, what do you think of Endgame?
    Miss Kimberely, the boys of the Megadeth gang are coming this thursday to Indy. My daughter and I are going, and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! We just saw Janus, Sick Puppies, and Chevelle. What a great show! We were about ten or twelve feet from the stage, and I couldn't hear a bloody thing from my right ear for about three days after. Need to think about ear condoms for the next festival show we go to, don't want to end up deaf. Megadeth is reserved, so no worries there. Just had to share with a fellow fan. I think " Endgame " is a great album.
    Ray

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just saw this documentary- puts Micheal Moore to shame. If it weren't a documentary, I'd for sure say it is one of the 100 best films of all time, as well as one of the most relevant.