BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Are Cliff Bars healthy?

I see a lot of people here getting them but I bought some and it had 20g of sugar in a bar.

dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    I see a lot of people here getting them but I bought some and it had 20g of sugar in a bar.
    Yes, they are the devil's work.

They are fine, really. 20g of sugar will not kill you. It may even enable you to exercise for longer!

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are ok to eat now and then. I wouldn't dillusion yourself into thinking they are "healthy" compared to other options.

angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelusnexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The clif builder bars have 20+ grams of sugar in them but it does not stop me from having one when there is not a better alternative.

jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonjinx369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love them and eat them when I can.

As long as it fits in your diet why not?

The number of grams in one serving does not matter. The thing that matters is how many total grams per 24hr period are you eating after adding all the servings? Sugar is store as glycogen in the liver and body cells. Liver glycogen serves as the bodies supplier of glucose after the body cell storage is depleted. So the liver holds 100-120 grams of glucose total. Some proteins are glucogenic, meaning that they are converted into glucose for use, albeit a small ammount. But how much does your muscles hold? I will estimate that your 300grams total. For those of you in aerobics or running, you will feel better after a workout if you refill your muscle sugar stores, which makes you much less sluggish; but, this replacement is only for hard working atheletes, not for people looking for an excuse to put down that supersize shake after a walk to the counter. Oh, by the way, when burning calories (kcal). 1 gram glucose = 4.3 kcal.

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Personally I don't buy them, but I've had them before.

I see them more as camp food / food you take when you have nothing else to eat. Like say you are gonna go study for a few hours and don't want to bring a meal (why you wouldn't bring a meal to study is beyond me but I digress... ). Basically if you are unprepared then you can fall back on some cliff bars because they keep well and don't make a mess. I imagine they are expensive I couldn't live off them but if I was hungry and someone handed me a cliff bar I'd eat it.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

brrrger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They aren't the worst food in the world although there are plenty of sugar free/low sugar protein bars that taste way better anyway so I just get those. I'm addicted to Met-Rx right now.

BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok thanks everyone