Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yates Row T View Post
    i dont know why he always dodges the "are you a doctor question"

i guess its no ones business but just odd
    because it is irrelevant. everybody could pretend to be an MD or PhD on a board where pencil necks pretend to look like swolen Arnie and where fat men with beards pretend to be 19 year old lolitas.

it is my philosphy that on an anonymous board people should NEVER trust self-proclaimed "e-authorities" but always evaluate and double-check any information.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    because it is irrelevant. everybody could pretend to be an MD or PhD on a board where pencil necks pretend to look like swolen Arnie and where fat men with beards pretend to be 19 year old lolitas.

it is my philosphy that on an anonymous board people should NEVER trust self-proclaimed "e-authorities" but always evaluate and double-check any information.
    I really would like to hear your take on the vaccines.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by picha View Post
    Thimerosal
    Thimerosal is the preservative of choice for vaccine manufacturers. First introduced by Eli Lilly and Company in the late 1920s and early 1930s, the company began selling it as a preservative in vaccines in the 1940s. Thimerosal contains 49.6 percent mercury by weight and is metabolized or degraded into ethylmercury and thiosalicylate. Mercury, or more precisely, ethylmercury, is the principle agent that kills contaminants. Unfortunately, mercury also kills much more than that.

http://www.naturalnews.com/011764.html
    I love when antivaccinationists cite the National Enquirer of health news for their arguments.

Can I rebut with a link to a lolcat? At least we will have some laughs and it will still be more credible than naturalnews.com.
    Last edited by GeneGnomeX; 03-08-2010 at 05:23 PM.

picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GeneGnomeX View Post
    I love when antivaccinationists cite the National Enquirer of health news for their arguments.

Can I rebut with a link to a lolcat? At least we will have some laughs and it will still be more credible than naturalnews.com.
    So I take it you do not believe vaccines, contain mercury?