Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahh the post contest rebound blues !!!!!

Trust me u are going to feel really good by the time ur metabolism is back!

When i was rebounding i went to Vegas 3 weeks post contest and it was pretty bad eating wise...but I can back 1lb heavier....so as long as u dont go overboard in Hawaii u'll be fine!

u'll be the leanest guy there
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder healthybodies's Avatar
    healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthybodies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1,000 Thank You's

Brad J Loomis RKC
    TEAM AST SPORTS SCIENCE
    www.healthybodiesfitness.com
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/team-3dmj-brad-loomis.php

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126210633

"As long as we honor God, nothing is impossible NOTHING!" - Facing the Giants

bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man it was such a pleasure to be there for this moment.
    Bryce Lewis, IFPA CPT
    onwards and upwards; quality not quantity

contest prep thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113042811

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, so I just clicked on your profile pic and saw it close up for the first time...

...Holy Crap!

Healthy in mind/body/soul S.O.u.L.m.A.N's Avatar
    S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50) S.O.u.L.m.A.N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eric, I've seen you in many logs I follow and your posts are always informative and wise. Count me in for this journey! Have fun in Hawaii too. Get...laid?

JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000)
    such brotherhood and shared respect and enthusiasm...that vid of you guys giving Brad the golden kettlebell got me a little misty...you guys are amazing!
    "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus

Esse quam videri
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116503641

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by healthybodies View Post
    that's just awesome...that's what it's all about
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very cool. Congrats Brad, well deserved.

Andddddddddddddd Eric/Todd, those enchiladas are some GOOOOOOOOOD shhh

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toddbz View Post
    I figured he'd be down so I invited him to the party on Saturday. Can he even use that phone after it took a header? lol

Not that i know, but I can imagine that transition from super controled prep to offeason can leave one a bit wanting. Like WTF do I do with myself now type of shhh.
    I still KNOW that the rest of this year and 2010 is going to be epic! As in take notes and lots of pictures cause the ewwww factor is going to be out in full force.

Oh and just for shhh and giggles I popped a rib this morning sneezing lol
    He can use it....he just can't read texts, or be able to tell who is calling him, or read his own texts before sending them lol

And its getting better daily, I'll sum that up in my log for the day. And yeah man, when i get back from Hawaii...some ****s going down...and it'll be going down for a long time...

and dude....you and your ribs! finiky sumbeatches! C YA TONIGHT!
    Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    ahh the post contest rebound blues !!!!!

Trust me u are going to feel really good by the time ur metabolism is back!

When i was rebounding i went to Vegas 3 weeks post contest and it was pretty bad eating wise...but I can back 1lb heavier....so as long as u dont go overboard in Hawaii u'll be fine!

u'll be the leanest guy there
    Thanks bro, yeah I'm not TOO worried about it
    Originally Posted by bryce126 View Post
    man it was such a pleasure to be there for this moment.
    That was such an amazing moment, love you brad! Best part of the day and evening for me too!
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Ok, so I just clicked on your profile pic and saw it close up for the first time...

...Holy Crap!
    thanks bro
    Originally Posted by S.O.u.L.m.A.N View Post
    Eric, I've seen you in many logs I follow and your posts are always informative and wise. Count me in for this journey! Have fun in Hawaii too. Get...laid?
    Oh yeah...I'll get laid in every sense of the word...traditional thing hawaiian airlines does is "lay you" when you step off the plane...and also...barb...in a bikini....and me with a rebounding libido...forgeddaboutit
    Originally Posted by JENerator View Post
    such brotherhood and shared respect and enthusiasm...that vid of you guys giving Brad the golden kettlebell got me a little misty...you guys are amazing!
    oh man, we had some tears that weekend! We gotta get you and ben out here some day!
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    that's just awesome...that's what it's all about
    it truly is jeremy
    Originally Posted by visionz View Post
    Very cool. Congrats Brad, well deserved.

Andddddddddddddd Eric/Todd, those enchiladas are some GOOOOOOOOOD shhh
    I TOLD YOU!

Mill to the Sap IndianForeigner's Avatar
    IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, that's an absolutely inspiring scene. Keep up the work, Eric. More good things to come.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Day 5 Friday October 2 2009

Intro

Still 187.2 this morning, may end up being my starting weight for this offseason...not too bad since my on 100g of carbs morning weigh in was 181...pretty minor post show gain even if I keep it all. Feeling lethargic, definitely about time to up the macros.
    Had good talks with Barb and Jeff and Alberto today really helped me get my head on straight. Jeff shared with me how he pretty much took 3 weeks off training completely, went to vegas, ate whatever he wanted and then got back at it...he might have put on some weight, but he's still in good offseason condition, in control now and most importantly knows he can take off the fat as needed.
    Barb and I talked at whole foods, where we discussed how my desire to binge and hoard and go crazy like I did in 2007 was just not there...hell I wasn't really even hungry today...I remember being HUNGRY all the time no matter what for 2 months straight in 07. I'm just not that guy anymore. She also encouraged me to get back to being more normal, so I had samples at whole foods, and a bite of her scone and her pastry. And I simply undershot my macros to compensate today, no biggie, felt very mentally healthy.
    Didn't explode either not going to the gym today, that was a relief, had a healthy fear of spontaneous combustion with not going to the gym lol
    Also had a really good talk with Alberto, in which he was telling me how doing what he did in 08 post show is NOT the goal...he was experimenting with eating into a show, not just doing a rebound...he lost 2lbs the first 4 weeks of his "rebound" and increased his food VERY slowly. We are just looking to keep fat gains minor, so he thinks jumping on 300g of carbs when I get back from Hawaii is a good place to start. And he helped me focus in on what the post show goal is...its not to pull an 08 berto and stay at 3% for 3 months, its to simply not repeat 07. So as long as it doesn't trigger binges, sure, treat yourself every once in a while within reason...make it up in the macros...or don't. Just be honest with yourself.
    And the goal for tomorrow, and all our free days, is more to have a controlled but uncounted refeed. So high carbs, lower fat if possible, and have a meal where you really don't think about it. So tomorrow I'm going to try to stay away from the fatty stuff, but I'm not gonna be a freak and do something like pat down my pasta with my napkin at the restaurant lol.

Nutrition

Target macros for metabolic rehab this week F/C/P: 55/200/240
    Actual: 2,021 39.8 176.2 243.0 + whole foods samples and some of barbs scone and pastry (also didn't have 1 serving of HMB, and the 3 scoops of purple wraath I have around training that I normally do)

Training

OFF

Misc

Only downside to not training...is sleep was well...here we are awake at 6am! Went to bed at 1-1:30am, hit it hard...and then woke up at 5:40am wide awake...sigh...at least I feel rested.

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    And the goal for tomorrow, and all our free days, is more to have a controlled but uncounted refeed. So high carbs, lower fat if possible, and have a meal where you really don't think about it. So tomorrow I'm going to try to stay away from the fatty stuff, but I'm not gonna be a freak and do something like pat down my pasta with my napkin at the restaurant lol.
    One of my problems during post contest is not necessarily food types, its the amount. I am lucky enough to never really crave anything during prep, I just lack the feeling of being full So one of the things I really have focus on is serving size, rather than limit what you can eat. Were only human....well I am, Eric's a machine

Only downside to not training...is sleep was well...here we are awake at 6am! Went to bed at 1-1:30am, hit it hard...and then woke up at 5:40am wide awake...sigh...at least I feel rested.
    I have the same problem. As long as you feel rested, it's allll goood
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    One of my problems during post contest is not necessarily food types, its the amount. I am lucky enough to never really crave anything during prep, I just lack the feeling of being full So one of the things I really have focus on is serving size, rather than limit what you can eat. Were only human....well I am, Eric's a machine

I have the same problem. As long as you feel rested, it's allll goood
    well your post contest is going just fine big man! and I agree on the sleep...but hell...I don't want to be awake...aint **** to do...Barb is sleeping, I'm sitting on the comp lol, I'm gonna hit up a book and try to fall asleep....or study thatll do it lol

craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your seem to have this post contest figured out pritty good. Really hope it goes well for you. It can be mentally tough loosing your contest conditioning but its somethin that is just gona happen i guess. Fat to competitive bodybuilders is still really lean to everyone else. Im contemplating a mini cut cause im gettin a bit 'fat' when realistically iv still got visible abs and veins poppin out all over the place. people think im crazy when i say i need to loose sum fat lol
    I feel you on how mentally healthy it feels to eat things without measuring them, it was a real struggle for me to stop couting calories post contest, it can easily become a unhealthy obsession.
    Aspire to climb as high as you can dream

workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117438121

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by craig//nicol View Post
    Your seem to have this post contest figured out pritty good. Really hope it goes well for you.
    i agree...eric...you're doing well...

and can i just say...it's spelled "pretty"
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmaster82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great plan and goals

Your back double bicep photos is SICK! So you are out until 2011? I'm also glad that the OCB/NABBF and INBF are coming out here in the west coast more. At 26 you are so far ahead of what the rest of us were at your age and you will become so much better in the next two years. New added size and your shredded condition will be a hard combination to beat.
    Future WNBF Pro Bodybuilder
    "I can do all things through God who strengthens me."
    "Let him who boost, boost in the Lord"
    My new journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118010401

craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post

thanks lol, my spelling is awful
    Aspire to climb as high as you can dream

workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117438121

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by craig//nicol View Post
    thanks lol, my spelling is awful
    honestly...pretty is the only one i've noticed...i've been wanting to say something for the past 8 months...lol

we all make typos but that one is pretty consistent
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post

thanks adam if today's refeed goes as controlled as I hope it will, then I KNOW i'll be okay
    Originally Posted by kmaster82 View Post
    Your back double bicep photos is SICK! So you are out until 2011? I'm also glad that the OCB/NABBF and INBF are coming out here in the west coast more. At 26 you are so far ahead of what the rest of us were at your age and you will become so much better in the next two years. New added size and your shredded condition will be a hard combination to beat.
    Thank you Ken! And yeah that's the plan, food and weights until 2011. It COMPLETELY transformed my physique from 07 to now, and I just gotta do it again!

I've been sitting here planning my offseason periodization and I have to say I'm getting REALLY excited about it...so far I've got about the first 34-39 weeks mapped out depending on if deloads are needed and how long I go on each program...

here's a sneak peak

Max OT (low freq, low volume, high intensity)
    8-10 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    GVT 2000 (low freq, high volume, low intensity)
    4 weeks
    Smolov Jr for Bench (high frequency, low volume, low intensity)
    3 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    5/3/1 (low freq, low volume, moderate to high intensity)
    8 weeks (2 cycles ea/ends with 1 week deload)
    ILFT Ivory Latino Frequency Training (high frequency, high volume, low intensity)
    8 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here's a sneak peak

8-10 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    4 weeks
    3 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    ILFT Ivory Latino Frequency Training (high frequency, high volume, low intensity)
    8 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    That looks awesome Eric! Looks like a great plan to keep from plateauing, both physically and mentally!

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks adam if today's refeed goes as controlled as I hope it will, then I KNOW i'll be okay

Thank you Ken! And yeah that's the plan, food and weights until 2011. It COMPLETELY transformed my physique from 07 to now, and I just gotta do it again!

I've been sitting here planning my offseason periodization and I have to say I'm getting REALLY excited about it...so far I've got about the first 34-39 weeks mapped out depending on if deloads are needed and how long I go on each program...

here's a sneak peak

8-10 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    4 weeks
    3 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    8 weeks
    Deload if needed
    1 week
    Looks like fun!

I'm especially interested in seeing your results on Smolov jr. Doesn't seem like theres been many people that follow it all the way through and/or not many say much about their results. I came across a few logs of that prog on here and some other forums where they started out with it planned and then by about week 2 they abandoned the log and no one knows how it went lol.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body will have no choice but to grow given the dedication, motivation, and work ethic you have displayed through your prep eric. Look forward to redefining your body for the next time on stage.
    Last edited by LayzieBone085; 10-03-2009 at 10:42 AM.

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Glad to see things are going well 4 ya buddy!! Cant wait to see ya eatin 300g carbs and training like the BEAST YOU ARE after you get back from vacation! Gimme a call sometime just to chat brother!

aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eric you're really an inspiration, and you are surrounded by great friends . i wish I had as many great supporters ! I know how hard it is to get back into "off season" but I know you'll make the most of it and come back on stage bigger than ever and more shredded ( If it is possible though !). i'm currently preppin and your thread really helps! I just love the way you guys, natural champions, make this wondeful sports a healthy way of life. This is a sate of mind I don't find out here in france : this sports is stained by steroid abuse here and natural competitors don't know much about dieting except starving themselves ! I have a great admiration for you all and I include of course brad loomis, father flex, layne and of course Tommy jeffers who currently supervises my prep since I'm now off the juice for good .
    Again, I tell you you have a fan over here in france!
    thanks for inspiring me, inspiring us. You're a true champion!

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aguy fish View Post
    Eric you're really an inspiration, and you are surrounded by great friends . i wish I had as many great supporters ! I know how hard it is to get back into "off season" but I know you'll make the most of it and come back on stage bigger than ever and more shredded ( If it is possible though !). i'm currently preppin and your thread really helps! I just love the way you guys, natural champions, make this wondeful sports a healthy way of life. This is a sate of mind I don't find out here in france : this sports is stained by steroid abuse here and natural competitors don't know much about dieting except starving themselves ! I have a great admiration for you all and I include of course brad loomis, father flex, layne and of course Tommy jeffers who currently supervises my prep since I'm now off the juice for good .
    Again, I tell you you have a fan over here in france!
    thanks for inspiring me, inspiring us. You're a true champion!
    First of all let me tell you I have nothing against people who use AS, its a personal choice. Like a gentleman told Eric a few days ago, its using gasoline, or jet fuel. Very similar goals, but there are some variations to our methods. I have always admired the fact that you have overlooked these differences, and focused on what we have in common. Specially as competitve bodybuilders, we don't need, nor can we afford to burn bridges.

Its a very brave and admirable thing you are doing, to stop using. I think just the longevity factor in natural bodybuilding is one you will enjoy. The choice you have made to me is in inspiring, and the mark of a champion. You got fans to bro!
    Last edited by FATHER FLEX; 10-03-2009 at 02:50 PM.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks father flex, it means a lot to me!

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    Its a very brave and admirable thing you are doing, to stop using. I think just the longevity factor in natural bodybuilding is one you will enjoy. The choice you have made to me is in inspiring, and the mark of a champion. You got fans to bro!
    +1

You da man

FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by visionz View Post
    +1

You da man
    And you sir need to come and say howdy, next time!

Fyi!

Two blocks from my house. Read the reviews! I have had food from there on two occasions at work parties. Good!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/curry-corner-takeaway-hayward

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    And you sir need to come and say howdy, next time!
    I will!

Are you going to come down on the 11th for barbs bday/potluck going on?