Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 4,591 to 4,598 of 4598
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post
    yeah buddy
    "Eric...You gong geh layed!"
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on renewing your vows!
    ~ Living a happy and healthy lifestyle

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/mnavarret
    ********: http://www.********.com/mnavarret
    INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/the_sip
    TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/the_sip1

:o)

XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) XManPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Eric,

I saw a picture of my father as your "conditioning motivation" for your upcoming contest season and he was extremely humbled!

Im eager to see how your gonna turn out. You looked great when you went against scott kluth a few years ago (09?) and your def knocking at the door for a pro card and i think you will meet your 3 other partners in 3DMJ and also become a WNBF Pro.

I will def check on you from time to time on here and see how your doing.
    Paul Iatomasi Jr.
    WNBF Pro
    Contest Prep Coach

toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So does this mean that Adam's not all Debbie Downer anymore bout not getting invited to the first go round?
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

My sport is your sports punishment

Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy.

Team BK

Training journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148831101

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Have a safe flight E. You must be doing something right if she wants to marry you again . Again, Congratulations on renewing your vows.
    lol, thanks Flynn
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    E-Quell. I LOVE it.

I used to rap myself......when I was young kid I was in a Christian rap group.....one of the two lead rappers. We actually toured around central new york for a couple years doing all kinds of church events. Thankfully, I dont think any footage of this exists on the internet.

Have fun getting hitched. Congrats man.
    no footage? booo!
    And thanks Sean
    Originally Posted by kmaster82 View Post
    It is going to be your year and time to get that pro card! I look forward to seeing the improvements I know you have made since 2009.Luis said he can't wait to eat burritos in front of all you guys while your dieting. So are you training at Gold's or where now that PH closed? We had some good times training at that gym over the years. Glad my PH gym is going strong. Maybe a new gym will be a nice change for this years contest prep.
    Starting a new log and starting the diet today, I'm training at Gold's now, yup, and I love it
    Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    I'm anxious to follow your prep...From talking with Berto...We have a similar struggle. LOL Hope you had a blast in the Big Island.
    I had a blast, now its time to get rolling
    Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    The Big Island huh? Such an amazing place....your first time there? I was just there in November at Hilton Waikoloa on the Kailua-Kona side. Was my first time there (I live on Oahu).

Looking forward to keeping up with your prep, and really enjoy your articles/Q&A's on your site. Shoots braddah! =)
    all the family on my dad's side lives there, I've gone every other year since I was born pretty much until I was 18, that was the last time for a while, then I went back in oct 09 to scatter my dad's ashes, reconnected with the family, and went again this year
    Glad you like the articles and thanks for joining the ride!
    Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post
    yeah buddy
    Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    freakin awesome pic.
    Originally Posted by DFisco View Post
    looks like one of those mall photo places that photoshop backgrounds lol
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    "Eric...You gong geh layed!"
    Great picture adam!
    Originally Posted by goddaloveme View Post
    Congrats on renewing your vows!
    Thanks Matt!
    Originally Posted by XManPaul View Post
    Hey Eric,

I saw a picture of my father as your "conditioning motivation" for your upcoming contest season and he was extremely humbled!

Im eager to see how your gonna turn out. You looked great when you went against scott kluth a few years ago (09?) and your def knocking at the door for a pro card and i think you will meet your 3 other partners in 3DMJ and also become a WNBF Pro.

I will def check on you from time to time on here and see how your doing.
    I really appreciate the vote of confidence, and the support, and your father (and sons!) is an amazing athlete and he showed up just diced to the bone, very inspiring!
    Originally Posted by toddbz View Post
    So does this mean that Adam's not all Debbie Downer anymore bout not getting invited to the first go round?
    I'm sure he'll find a way to still get some digs in lol

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Day 467 Monday January 10th

Believe it or not, this will be the last posting in this log, as this was my last workout of my offseason before I begin prep for 2011. How awesome that it was in Hawaii, with my wife (who I finally married ) and with my very first training partner Adam (squizzzer) and his awesome girlfriend Kim.
    We did a full body workout, as we were focused a little more on Hawaii, but it was great and served its purpose and I hit some prs

Squats
    380 x 6 (2 sets)

Pendalay Rows from rack at mid shin
    255 x 5
    245 x 5
    235 x 5

DB Chest Press
    120's x 6 (2 sets)

well, a great end to a great offseason....let's hope all the work I put in did what was needed to take me to the next level....if you want to find out, here's the new log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post610452193

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    Great picture adam!

I'm sure he'll find a way to still get some digs in lol
    isn't it....

and you know i will...
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    E-Quell. I LOVE it.

I used to rap myself......when I was young kid I was in a Christian rap group.....one of the two lead rappers. We actually toured around central new york for a couple years doing all kinds of church events. Thankfully, I dont think any footage of this exists on the internet.

Have fun getting hitched. Congrats man.
    Whoa. Just when you think you know somebody...
    I saw the pics of you as a young kid. People weren't coming for the music.

E-man - congrats!! Looks like a great trip all around.
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851