Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Musclemeds Carnivor

Any reviews on this?
    If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat!
    #55 1*

Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
    Any reviews on this?
    people at my store rave about it..detail wise i heard its like a slime..not really a shake
    Nutri

Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Animal651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought the product in the begining of summer. I bought the fruit punch, and let me tell you it doesnt resemble fruit punch at all. It smells straight up like beef. I couldnt handle the taste of it. Imagine drinking a steak, thats what it would be like. When you shake the carnivore it foams up, and when you drink it you have to wait an extra 15 min to get the foam down to make sure you drink it all. The guy at gnc wouldnt even open it up to dump it in the garbage cause it smelled so bad.

biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a co-worker of mine tried it and had to throw away 75% of the jug!!! says he couldnt handle the smell or the taste.
    Masters Powerlifter
    Masters Bodybuilder
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    NFPT Advanced Sports Nutritionist

j-rod_kw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bunch of bitches. I have the blue rasberry carnivore. And although it doesnt smell that great, it tastes fine...as long as you're use to supplements. easy on the stomach and even though it doesnt replace food or whey protein, it is a great beef protein supplement. I've been gaining 2 pounds a week thanx to this, and I've been getting very cut too.

Both lean AND charming Bliptrip's Avatar
    Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course it's easy on the stomach, hydrolyzed beef collagen is chemically predigested for your digestive pleasure. Throw in a bunch of creatine and yep, you're gonna get some gains.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been hearing very mixed reviews about this stuff. I'm considering picking some up to taste it.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Bschultz03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought this stuff today.(Fruit Punch) My friend has been trying all kinds of different things and said he was excited to try it. the powder doesn't smell the best, but once you mix it and drink it, it's really not bad AT ALL. it's like a flat tasting hawaiian punch.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna wait for the BBQ Pork flavor.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Titan Boss King AnimalSquabbles's Avatar
    AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000)
    What the hell is wrong with you guys? I have fruit punch and I love it! It mixes very easily, I haven't noticed the smell at all, it's very liquidy (not lumpy or thick) and it tastes like juice! The Only bad thing is that it foams when you shake it, so stir only.
    "SPEND MONEY!!!"
    2-0 Amateur Boxer
    BJJ Blue Belt
    Powerlifting Competitor
    lost over 125lbs
    and I have a pet alligator

http://www.youtube.com/AnimalSquabbles

jgregg512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking about taking taking it after this contest season myself, however, I'm having second thoughts after some of you guys reviews (slime, odor, ect.). Do anybody know where you can get a sample from?
    Keep it simple...

(U) Understanding + (E) Effort + (C) Consistency = (R) Results

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jgregg512 View Post
    I'm thinking about taking taking it after this contest season myself, however, I'm having second thoughts after some of you guys reviews (slime, odor, ect.). Do anybody know where you can get a sample from?
    call musclemeds directly and ask. they were offering samples on another forum awhile ago.

be careful about using this pre-contest because it contains creatine within a prop blend.

dfresh92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dfresh92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dfresh92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive been taking carnivor for about a week and a half and i love it. blue rasberry tastes great and it's much easier on my stomach than whey. mixes no problem, no weird smells, just foams a little bit but no big deal. i feel like my recovery time has been decreased recently as well. i encourage people to give it a try.