Closed Thread

Thread: ▓Tyjim▓

Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000)

▓Tyjim▓

I basically just want to fill out a complete package for an upcoming local show. I then want to be able to excel at the sport and see how far I can develop my body and try to take it to the next level, whatever that may be. I simply want to be the best that I can. I'll do absolutely everything I can, in my power, to do so.

Split:
    Back
    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulders
    Arms

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Going to be examining this in some detail.

No, it will not end well.

Sticking this as an object lesson that will probably be wasted on some. Mass bans for committing acts that are illegal. Anybody has a beef with my banning one of their friends, let me know and you can join them.

I would be within my rights to report them to the authorities.

Some people never learn.

And OT posts about mod decisions = ban.

Not pleased with the amount of time I had to waste on this already.

One persona already violated their ban. Life will suck for them.
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 11-07-2009 at 10:01 AM.