Danntrials has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danntrials has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danntrials has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danntrials has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Haven't got a clue about nutrition need some help

Hi guys I am very new to this site and I need help answering a few questions I have. Firstly I have training about 2 years with the aim to basically shape my body lose some body fat and have more of a athletic build, I train about 5 - 6 days of the week on any days off I usually rock climb or sometimes just chill out, the problem I am having is I still have body fat and I have put size on my arms, chest and shoulders but have no definition apart from my tris. I am eating 2 - 3 times a day and doing a fair bit of cardio about 20 mins a day before training.

I have been told different things on how to achieve my goals these include trying to eat 5 times per day, this makes me feel as if I am putting weight on though other things I have been told include drinking lots of water, trying to cut down on drinking so much to get
    More definition and using whey protein.

Do any of these sound right to you guys? If not have you got any ideas that may work?

FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Danntrials View Post
    Hi guys I am very new to this site and I need help answering a few questions I have. Firstly I have training about 2 years with the aim to basically shape my body lose some body fat and have more of a athletic build, I train about 5 - 6 days of the week on any days off I usually rock climb or sometimes just chill out, the problem I am having is I still have body fat and I have put size on my arms, chest and shoulders but have no definition apart from my tris. I am eating 2 - 3 times a day and doing a fair bit of cardio about 20 mins a day before training.

I have been told different things on how to achieve my goals these include trying to eat 5 times per day, this makes me feel as if I am putting weight on though other things I have been told include drinking lots of water, trying to cut down on drinking so much to get

Do any of these sound right to you guys? If not have you got any ideas that may work?
    Plenty of threads relating to this use the search icon to check each point you have asked.

My opinion, split your 3 meals in half so your eating the same ammount just more evenly spread out. Also you havent been very specific at all. No real details of training, actual food intake, or body stats, such as weight, fat percentage, and height.
    To deny your impluses is to deny what makes you human.

Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Danntrials View Post

Try getting on a 4-6 meal plan, eating each 3-5 hrs apart, consistently throughout the day.
    Do the cardio after weight training or + at night
    Keep calories in a good place, protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, 50/30/20 ratio IMO

or join xtreme-bodies.com/Forum for advices
    Bodybuilding T-shirts available
    CHEAP!
    PM for details