Closed Thread

Thread: (Spoiler)

Registered User ABRAHAM_SOLOMON's Avatar
    ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABRAHAM_SOLOMON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

(Spoiler)

The words of a Cro Cop fan.

It's time to go home Mirko. Time to hang up the gloves and retire. You had a good run but all things must end and you should know the dream is over. You did well but you lack in the power you once had and the aerobic performance.
    I take my hat off to you sir. If you end it now, you retire a legend. If you choose to fight again, then I believe you will just sink away from the good memories people have of you.

It's time to go home, Mirko Cro Cop.