hbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Building Workout Equipment ?

Hello All !

I was wondering if anyone knows of a site or any place I could go to help me on building some euipment ?

I was thinking of building a custom bench and a few other things and was just wondering if I could do this or is this more of a problem then it is worth ?
    Hope to get my shape back again someday !

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Go to a store with a tape measure and a pencil/paper.

2. Do a rough sketch and write down dimensions. If asked, say you want to see if you have room for the equipment.

3. Write up a bill of materials, take it to the metal shop, and get your parts.

4. Go home and weld it up.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

hbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a bit more info !

Hello !

Right now I have a temp bench. It was my brothers from a few years ago and is good shape. It has the info on the bottom that it can support 500LBS flat or 300 LBS incline.

I plan on using it till I can build my own and my take a few months till I decided on the layout and stuff. I believe I already have a good deal of the sizes of pipes, shapes in a layout, but what I am not able to find and yes I have looked around is

#1 where to get the pipes as not to many places I have found has 10 gauge or less steel pipes.

#2 not to many places around here can even tell me where to find the pipes.

So I have a big problem of where to find the equipment !

I have a basic layout with my program of how it should look yet I will be changing it and I have a friend that is going to do the finaly part, but still I am stuck with where to get the pipes at.

Also is there any parts I should make stronger then the others like I know the 2 support beams for the bar is to be real strong, but is there any other ones but the part you lay on to be re-inforced and such ?
    Hope to get my shape back again someday !