conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

NO-BETA Bulging Biceps review

Bulging Bicep Workout/Review

First of I was selected to log NO-BETA so I did not need to order a sample pack.
    NO-BETA it says on the bottle EXTREME MUSCLE PUMP, and it delivers! NO-BETA is a NON-STIM pre workout supplement that really does everything that it claims. It has a solid list of ingredients and I would highly recommend it. Here is a link to the product: http://www.double-tsports.com/index....pro_nobeta.php

What is the workout? (and go light if you go heavy you won?t be able to finish)
    Barbell Curl 8 peak contraction reps (squeeze the @#$% out of you biceps at the top of the contraction) Followed immediately by 8 regular reps...WOW thats some high volume and I probably would never consider doing something like that but I have my personal training partner my NO-BETA with me!

Wait a second you think you?re done. HAHAHA not even close. You drop the bar and pick up the Dumbbells NO REST HERE. You continue to do 8 peak contractions and 8 regular.

BREAK TIME...YOU WISH. Drop the DB?s and grab the bar on the preacher curl. 8 more peak contractions followed by 8 regular reps

BREAK TIME...BUT YOUR NOT DONE YET! You still have to complete the cycle 2 more times!

With my training partner we did an ?I go you go?. I went through the cycle once then he did it once...we repeated that 3 times.

THE DAY!!!
    8:00am Monday September 7th 2009:
    My alarm goes off I reach for the glass of water beside my bed take my three pills of NO-BETA. Wait for it wait for it!! There it is the always satisfying tingle.

8:15am:
    Yesterday I made sure that I consumed enough carbs for the bicep massacre that was soon to begin. Today I ate a breakfast of ? cup of oats, 4 egg whites + 2 whole eggs, and a protein shake. I can start to feel my morning dose of NO-BETA working, a little arm pump is starting as I scramble my eggs.

10:06am:
    My training partner arrives at my house to pick me up (it?s his turn to drive) Before we go I give him a pack of 6 NO-BETA pills and tell him to take them all. He is not convinced that it will be that great but will give anything a try once.

10:20am:
    We clink glasses and each down 6 pills.

10:35am:
    We arrive at the gym focused, ready to bring it. I can start to feel the NO-BETA working. Oh yes it is working! We set off to the free weight section music blaring in our headphones. We are on a mission to DO WORK to complete the MOST INTENSE bicep workout out there. We bring our bars and db?s to the preacher curl so we lose no time switching exercises. Now we are ready...oh boy are we ready!

10:40am
    After doing 2x15 light machine preacher curls we are both starting to feel the pump. Now time for the routine. My training partner is getting impressed with the fast results from no-beta

FIRST SET!

BB curls: I grab the bar I have a light 55lbs on it, I usually do much heavier but then again I am not doing a normal routine. First 8 reps done I squeezed so hard on the top my face was turning red. 8 More regular curls. My arms are starting to burn

DB curls: I drop the bar and Pick up 30lb DB?s and start another set of 8 peak contraction reps. My arms are begging for mercy but my training partner starts taunting me ?Wimping out now are we I knew you couldn?t do it? That was enough I Continued to do 8 regular curls.

PC curls: Dropped the DB?s and grab a 50lb bar, and start repping out 8 peak contraction curls on the preacher curl, followed again by 8 regular reps.

DONE MY FIRST SET my arms are huge inflated like balloons the pump is unreal. My bicep vein is pulsing like a snake. Now it?s my turn to rest as my training partner pick up the bar to begin his first set.

SECOND SET ? BRINGING IT

Alright break time is over. My arms feel ready to go. One thing that I like about NO-BETA is that it speeds up my recovery time! I was still pumped though and about to get pumped out of this world

BB Curls: 55lbs should be so light but it feels so heavy, I have to push myself to keep the form through the first 8 reps. 8 more reps my form was starting to go at the last 2 reps. My arms are begging me to stop but I cant and I wont.

DB curls: Picked up the 30?s they felt like 100?s and push out 8 reps. Clenching my jaw I start to really breath heavily on the last 8 reps.

PC Curls: MAKE IT STOP. My training partner pushes me on I am drawing on all my focus to complete the first 8 reps. Last 8 reps grunting as i push out 6, 7,....ARGHHHH 8!

DONE I have never had a pump like that my arms would not straighten they were so pumped. I knew I had one more set to do. My training partner starts his 2nd set I start to prepare for the final set.

HELL ? SET 3

BB: curls I picked up a 50lb bar knowing that there was no way I would be able to do the 55lb bar again. Wait I am supposed to go ALL OUT on this workout I grab the 55lb bar back and tell my training partner I may need a spot. I manage to rep out 8 peak contraction reps. After 6 regular reps I hit complete muscle failure I could not even move the weights. That?s when my training partner came in and helped me get those last two reps.

DB curls: I could feel my heart pounding, and the vein in my temple was pulsing I had only been going for 12 minutes but I was dripping with sweat. I grab the 30?s regain focus and push out 8 reps. Now I know that form is key but who cares I NEEDED to get 8 regular curls my form was not horrible but I started to swing the weights a little and control them on the way down.

Preacher curl: My veins were pulsing to as the pump grew to almost a painful level. I actually feared that my muscles would break out of my skin. With a deciding statement of ?ONE MORE? being said loud enough that everyone looked at me. I finished my 8 peak contraction curls and 8 regular curls with 50lbs.

DONE my arms screaming for me to stop. I told my buddy to take my hat off of my head as my arms were to pumped to do it. I looked in the mirror?who was this guy, my arms looked like they did not belong on my body. I actually got asked if I was on roids the guy said that I looked like a different person. I had to put on track pants as my arms were now BIGGER than my calves! ** note to everyone is very difficult to put on pants when you arms are this pumped and you may look like a complete fool doing it.
    This was the crazing workout I have ever done borderline on stupid. I quickly downed a post workout shake with an extra serving of amino to try and prevent the serious doms that I am expecting tomorrow.

Here is my work out again without the commentary:
    SET 1:
    BB CURL: 55x8 (peak contraction) + 55x8 (regular)
    DB CURL: 30x8 (peak contraction) + 30x8 (regular)
    PREACHER CURLS: 50x8 (peak contraction) + 30x8 (regular)
    SET 2
    SET 3
    BB CURL: 55x8 (peak contraction) + 55x6 (regular) (plus 2 more reps with a lot of help)

This is the regular review that I use on my log and people like it so I will continue it here:

BULGING BICEPS[/center]

Mental:10/10
    I was ready to attempt the most intense bicep workout on the planet! BRINT IT

Energy:9/10
    I was really glad that I ate all those carbs the day before cause if I didn?t no way would I be able to have completed the routine.

Motivation:9/10
    Wanting bigger biceps is all the motivation I need

Quality of Training Session:10/10
    BY FAR one of the hardest routines I have ever attempted to do?those 15 minutes were the most painful but fun minutes I have had in the gym.

Strength/Endurance:10/10
    I was shocked that I was able to continue all three sets without lowering the weight.

Pump and Vascularity:100000^10/10
    Indescribable you have to experience it to understand.

Muscle look (hardness, full etc.):10/10
    my arms rock hard and I was not even flexing them!

Feel at the end of the workout:9/10
    In a lot of pain but a good pain I would definitely do it again.
    www.promerasports.com
    www.********.com/PromeraSports

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by conradcrow View Post

Bulging Bicep Workout/Review

First of I was selected to log NO-BETA so I did not need to order a sample pack.
    NO-BETA it says on the bottle EXTREME MUSCLE PUMP, and it delivers! NO-BETA is a NON-STIM pre workout supplement that really does everything that it claims. It has a solid list of ingredients and I would highly recommend it. Here is a link to the product: http://www.double-tsports.com/index....pro_nobeta.php

What is the workout? (and go light if you go heavy you won?t be able to finish)
    Barbell Curl 8 peak contraction reps (squeeze the @#$% out of you biceps at the top of the contraction) Followed immediately by 8 regular reps...WOW thats some high volume and I probably would never consider doing something like that but I have my personal training partner my NO-BETA with me!

Wait a second you think you?re done. HAHAHA not even close. You drop the bar and pick up the Dumbbells NO REST HERE. You continue to do 8 peak contractions and 8 regular.

BREAK TIME...YOU WISH. Drop the DB?s and grab the bar on the preacher curl. 8 more peak contractions followed by 8 regular reps

BREAK TIME...BUT YOUR NOT DONE YET! You still have to complete the cycle 2 more times!

With my training partner we did an ?I go you go?. I went through the cycle once then he did it once...we repeated that 3 times.

THE DAY!!!
    8:00am Monday September 7th 2009:
    My alarm goes off I reach for the glass of water beside my bed take my three pills of NO-BETA. Wait for it wait for it!! There it is the always satisfying tingle.

8:15am:
    Yesterday I made sure that I consumed enough carbs for the bicep massacre that was soon to begin. Today I ate a breakfast of ? cup of oats, 4 egg whites + 2 whole eggs, and a protein shake. I can start to feel my morning dose of NO-BETA working, a little arm pump is starting as I scramble my eggs.

10:06am:
    My training partner arrives at my house to pick me up (it?s his turn to drive) Before we go I give him a pack of 6 NO-BETA pills and tell him to take them all. He is not convinced that it will be that great but will give anything a try once.

10:20am:
    We clink glasses and each down 6 pills.

10:35am:
    We arrive at the gym focused, ready to bring it. I can start to feel the NO-BETA working. Oh yes it is working! We set off to the free weight section music blaring in our headphones. We are on a mission to DO WORK to complete the MOST INTENSE bicep workout out there. We bring our bars and db?s to the preacher curl so we lose no time switching exercises. Now we are ready...oh boy are we ready!

10:40am
    After doing 2x15 light machine preacher curls we are both starting to feel the pump. Now time for the routine. My training partner is getting impressed with the fast results from no-beta

FIRST SET!

BB curls: I grab the bar I have a light 55lbs on it, I usually do much heavier but then again I am not doing a normal routine. First 8 reps done I squeezed so hard on the top my face was turning red. 8 More regular curls. My arms are starting to burn

DB curls: I drop the bar and Pick up 30lb DB?s and start another set of 8 peak contraction reps. My arms are begging for mercy but my training partner starts taunting me ?Wimping out now are we I knew you couldn?t do it? That was enough I Continued to do 8 regular curls.

PC curls: Dropped the DB?s and grab a 50lb bar, and start repping out 8 peak contraction curls on the preacher curl, followed again by 8 regular reps.

DONE MY FIRST SET my arms are huge inflated like balloons the pump is unreal. My bicep vein is pulsing like a snake. Now it?s my turn to rest as my training partner pick up the bar to begin his first set.

SECOND SET ? BRINGING IT

Alright break time is over. My arms feel ready to go. One thing that I like about NO-BETA is that it speeds up my recovery time! I was still pumped though and about to get pumped out of this world

BB Curls: 55lbs should be so light but it feels so heavy, I have to push myself to keep the form through the first 8 reps. 8 more reps my form was starting to go at the last 2 reps. My arms are begging me to stop but I cant and I wont.

DB curls: Picked up the 30?s they felt like 100?s and push out 8 reps. Clenching my jaw I start to really breath heavily on the last 8 reps.

PC Curls: MAKE IT STOP. My training partner pushes me on I am drawing on all my focus to complete the first 8 reps. Last 8 reps grunting as i push out 6, 7,....ARGHHHH 8!

DONE I have never had a pump like that my arms would not straighten they were so pumped. I knew I had one more set to do. My training partner starts his 2nd set I start to prepare for the final set.

HELL ? SET 3

BB: curls I picked up a 50lb bar knowing that there was no way I would be able to do the 55lb bar again. Wait I am supposed to go ALL OUT on this workout I grab the 55lb bar back and tell my training partner I may need a spot. I manage to rep out 8 peak contraction reps. After 6 regular reps I hit complete muscle failure I could not even move the weights. That?s when my training partner came in and helped me get those last two reps.

DB curls: I could feel my heart pounding, and the vein in my temple was pulsing I had only been going for 12 minutes but I was dripping with sweat. I grab the 30?s regain focus and push out 8 reps. Now I know that form is key but who cares I NEEDED to get 8 regular curls my form was not horrible but I started to swing the weights a little and control them on the way down.

Preacher curl: My veins were pulsing to as the pump grew to almost a painful level. I actually feared that my muscles would break out of my skin. With a deciding statement of ?ONE MORE? being said loud enough that everyone looked at me. I finished my 8 peak contraction curls and 8 regular curls with 50lbs.

DONE my arms screaming for me to stop. I told my buddy to take my hat off of my head as my arms were to pumped to do it. I looked in the mirror?who was this guy, my arms looked like they did not belong on my body. I actually got asked if I was on roids the guy said that I looked like a different person. I had to put on track pants as my arms were now BIGGER than my calves! ** note to everyone is very difficult to put on pants when you arms are this pumped and you may look like a complete fool doing it.
    This was the crazing workout I have ever done borderline on stupid. I quickly downed a post workout shake with an extra serving of amino to try and prevent the serious doms that I am expecting tomorrow.

Here is my work out again without the commentary:
    SET 1:
    SET 2
    SET 3
    BB CURL: 55x8 (peak contraction) + 55x6 (regular) (plus 2 more reps with a lot of help)

This is the regular review that I use on my log and people like it so I will continue it here:

BULGING BICEPS[/center]

Mental:10/10
    I was ready to attempt the most intense bicep workout on the planet! BRINT IT

Energy:9/10
    I was really glad that I ate all those carbs the day before cause if I didn?t no way would I be able to have completed the routine.

Motivation:9/10
    Wanting bigger biceps is all the motivation I need

Quality of Training Session:10/10
    BY FAR one of the hardest routines I have ever attempted to do?those 15 minutes were the most painful but fun minutes I have had in the gym.

Strength/Endurance:10/10
    I was shocked that I was able to continue all three sets without lowering the weight.

Pump and Vascularity:100000^10/10
    Indescribable you have to experience it to understand.

Muscle look (hardness, full etc.):10/10
    my arms rock hard and I was not even flexing them!

Feel at the end of the workout:9/10
    In a lot of pain but a good pain I would definitely do it again.
    How long between sets did you rest?/
    I never rep back

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    How long between sets did you rest?/
    thats a good question...see jordansrt suggested that I do a "i go you go" with my training partner...but I would say no longer than 90 seconds. and The pace of the sets are really fast could be closer to 75 seconds...the rest was short enough that I could have used a longer break lol
    www.promerasports.com

maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by conradcrow View Post
    thats a good question...see jordansrt suggested that I do a "i go you go" with my training partner...but I would say no longer than 90 seconds. and The pace of the sets are really fast could be closer to 75 seconds...the rest was short enough that I could have used a longer break lol
    conrad is right I go you go pace - that's what's insane about it and it is more mind driven then biceps driven
    Paul Burton

VP Business Development
    ProMera Sports
    www.promerasports.com

Originally Posted by maxrx View Post
    conrad is right I go you go pace - that's what's insane about it and it is more mind driven then biceps driven
    me and my training partner had a competition to see who would wimp out first....say to say that neither of us did
    www.promerasports.com