cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Rate my team(new to fantasy football)

8 man league, yahoo public league so most of the guys in the draft were taking the most RANDOM picks(big ben in 2nd round, jeff reed in 4th, etc etc etc) I had 2nd pick, standard yahoo scoring, PPR.

RB's:
    Michael Turner
    Clinton Portis

WR's:
    Randy Moss
    Wes Welker
    Roy Williams

QB:
    Aaron Rodgers

TE:
    Zach Miller

DEF:
    Philadelphia

K:
    David Akers

W/R:
    Santonio Holmes

Bench:
    Jay Cutler
    Donald Driver
    Steve Breaston
    Percy Harvin
    Matt Ryan
    Ray Rice

ok, I'm going to try and trade jay cutler since him and aaron rodgers have the same bye week, as well as welker or randy moss. any opinions on who I should start/etc? this is my first year doing fantasy football, been watching it for a while but just new to this whole thing. This is just a team I made for fun as a side project, my main league is with people I know and is 12 person. I'll appreciate any help, peace.
    *Cam Newton Crew*
    *Kuechly gives the best hugs Crew*
    *Nationals gonna make it Crew*

*AOC Future President Crew*
    *Trump Is Literally Retarded Crew*
    *Liberal Crew*
    *Dunking On Cuckservatives Daily Crew*

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cor030 View Post
    8 man league, yahoo public league so most of the guys in the draft were taking the most RANDOM picks(big ben in 2nd round, jeff reed in 4th, etc etc etc) I had 2nd pick, standard yahoo scoring, PPR.

RB's:
    Michael Turner
    Clinton Portis

WR's:
    Randy Moss
    Wes Welker
    Roy Williams

QB:
    Aaron Rodgers

TE:
    Zach Miller

DEF:
    Philadelphia

K:
    David Akers

W/R:
    Santonio Holmes

Bench:
    Jay Cutler
    Donald Driver
    Steve Breaston
    Percy Harvin
    Matt Ryan
    Ray Rice

ok, I'm going to try and trade jay cutler since him and aaron rodgers have the same bye week, as well as welker or randy moss. any opinions on who I should start/etc? this is my first year doing fantasy football, been watching it for a while but just new to this whole thing. This is just a team I made for fun as a side project, my main league is with people I know and is 12 person. I'll appreciate any help, peace.
    I'd pair Cutler up with Roy or Portis and get another legit WR or RB. It a PPR league ( point per reception? ). If so, then Rice will probably put up good numbers for you all year. I aint a big fan of R Williams.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cor030 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FAH_Q View Post
    I'd pair Cutler up with Roy or Portis and get another legit WR or RB. It a PPR league ( point per reception? ). If so, then Rice will probably put up good numbers for you all year. I aint a big fan of R Williams.
    thanks for the tips, what should I do with welker though? should I just keep him on my roster and play my other WR's? or maybe try and trade randy moss for another big name like andre johnson or even calvin johnson?
    *Cam Newton Crew*
    *Kuechly gives the best hugs Crew*
    *Nationals gonna make it Crew*

*AOC Future President Crew*
    *Trump Is Literally Retarded Crew*
    *Liberal Crew*
    *Dunking On Cuckservatives Daily Crew*

Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your team is solid, no real mistakes...My only suggestion would be to pick up some running back depth...See if you can trade Cutler to a team needing a QB but setup at RB...Cutler for someone like Derrick Ward or Thomas Jones...good luck!

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreBadGuy View Post
    Your team is solid, no real mistakes...My only suggestion would be to pick up some running back depth...See if you can trade Cutler to a team needing a QB but setup at RB...Cutler for someone like Derrick Ward or Thomas Jones...good luck!
    Turner at 2 in PPR is a mistake.

In an 8 man league Harvin and Breaston aren't great picks unless you are banking on Fitz falling to the Madden Curse. Can you post some FAs? I'm sure there are better WRs out there. Also I like most of the team but would agree to try and trade for another bench RB.