StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow MY TEAM: Should I DROP Anyone?

Hey all, this is my current team.. and below are the next 5 players available in certian positions that are on FA... Should I switch anyone for week 2?

QB Tom Brady
    WR Steve Smith
    WR Roddy White
    WR Terrell Owens
    RB Brian Westbrook
    RB Chris Johnson Already Played- Only 2 pts
    TE Tony Gonzalez

BN Steven Jackson
    BN Dwayne Bowe
    BN T.J. Houshmandzadeh
    BN Donovan McNabb
    BN Chris Cooley

K Kris Brown
    BN Mason Crosby

DEF Minnesota
    BN Pittsburgh

D DeMarcus Ware

FA WR
    Hines Ward
    (Pit - WR)
    Santana Moss
    (Was - WR)
    Santonio Holmes
    (Pit - WR)
    Anthony Gonzalez
    (Ind - WR)
    Bernard Berrian
    (Min - WR)
    Lee Evans
    (Buf - WR)
    DeSean Jackson
    (Phi - WR)

FA RB
    Steve Slaton
    (Hou - RB)
    Marion Barber
    (Dal - RB)
    Ronnie Brown
    (Mia - RB)
    Ryan Grant
    (GB - RB)
    Thomas Jones
    (NYJ - RB)
    Joseph Addai
    (Ind - RB)
    Reggie Bush
    (NO - RB)

FA TE
    Jeremy Shockey
    (NO - TE)
    John Carlson
    (Sea - TE)
    Visanthe Shiancoe
    (Min - TE)
    Zach Miller
    (Oak - TE)
    Dustin Keller
    (NYJ - TE)
    Heath Miller
    (Pit - TE)
    Certified Personal Trainer, A.C.E, N.A.S.M
    Senior BB.com Member

Current Supps
    BSN Hyper Shred | HMB | Fish Oil | Opti-Men | ProSupps: Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF is this??? a 5 man league?
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol.. 8
    Senior BB.com Member

Current Supps

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gtfo out with this ****.

Slaton, Barber, Grant, and A-Gon all FA's?

Is this a yahoo public league?

Originally Posted by chrallmor View Post
    gtfo out with this ****.

Slaton, Barber, Grant, and A-Gon all FA's?

Is this a yahoo public league?
    WTF?

I askin if I should switch anyone... and im srs

I was champ last year in one league and 2nd in the other, these guys im with are all rookies and have not played i guess...
    Last edited by StillWorkin; 09-11-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    Senior BB.com Member

Current Supps

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Errr..I guess you could drop Westbrook (Gamble) for someone a little more solid like Barber,Grant or Steve Slaton...apart from that...noone really.

I'm ****ing raging just looking at this. ffs, what kind of dumbasses are you playing with...damn.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StillWorkin View Post
    QB Tom Brady
    WR Steve Smith
    WR Roddy White
    WR Terrell Owens
    RB Brian Westbrook
    RB Chris Johnson Already Played- Only 2 pts
    TE Tony Gonzalez

BN Steven Jackson
    BN Dwayne Bowe
    BN T.J. Houshmandzadeh
    BN Donovan McNabb DROP
    BN Chris Cooley DROP

K Kris Brown
    BN Mason Crosby

DEF Minnesota
    BN Pittsburgh

D DeMarcus Ware

FA WR
    Hines Ward
    (Pit - WR)
    Santana Moss
    (Was - WR)
    Santonio Holmes
    (Pit - WR)
    Anthony Gonzalez GRAB
    (Ind - WR)
    Bernard Berrian
    (Min - WR)
    Lee Evans
    (Buf - WR)
    DeSean Jackson
    (Phi - WR)

FA RB
    Steve Slaton GRAB
    (Hou - RB)
    Marion Barber GRAB
    (Dal - RB)
    Ronnie Brown
    (Mia - RB)
    Ryan Grant GRAB
    (GB - RB)
    Thomas Jones
    (NYJ - RB)
    Joseph Addai
    (Ind - RB)
    Reggie Bush
    (NO - RB)

FA TE
    Jeremy Shockey
    (NO - TE)
    John Carlson
    (Sea - TE)
    Visanthe Shiancoe
    (Min - TE)
    Zach Miller
    (Oak - TE)
    Dustin Keller
    (NYJ - TE)
    Heath Miller
    (Pit - TE)

No reason to hold a QB and TE on the bench if they aren't starting...especially when you're in a 8 team league. You will have no issue grabbing a bye week QB when the time comes.

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    No reason to hold a QB and TE on the bench if they aren't starting...especially when you're in a 8 team league. You will have no issue grabbing a bye week QB when the time comes.
    Thats true.. I was thinking to keep them for the bye week...

Originally Posted by xzp View Post
    Errr..I guess you could drop Westbrook (Gamble) for someone a little more solid like Barber,Grant or Steve Slaton...apart from that...noone really.

I'm ****ing raging just looking at this. ffs, what kind of dumbasses are you playing with...damn.
    I wanna see how he does after the injury on sunday.. But I wanted to pick up Slaton
    Senior BB.com Member

Current Supps

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol some of you guys play in some pretty joke leagues