Closed Thread
Page 5 of 331 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    One of the things that a lot of you guys need to start tempering you thoughts with is to get out of "Draft" and "Seasonal Expectations" mode...

This kind of dovetails in with the whole looking at the waiver wire with team need eyes instead of draft strategy eyes.

Now normally I don't play the matchups... Usually I craft a team to avoid having to play the match ups.

But I recognize that there are times when you do...

When it comes time for that...

You can't think "Rankings" or how that player is going to do in that season...

You have to take all of those expectations and put them on the shelf...

You have to see the game in your mind...

Look at the strengths and weaknesses and how they'll play out... Look at the attitudes and statements of the teams and their coaches...

Think about how their weak links can be exploited.

(Now granted this is a place where a guy like me who's been following this for 14+ years now has an edge.)

While I agree that Moore is "Set to Emerge" this season...

I see much larger opportunities for this emergence in a game like say when the saints play Atlanta and they're firing off on each other...

Than say Detroit where they're going to most likely jump out and capitalize... and then turn to the run.

ESPECIALLY... Because now Payton has an excuse to see what's in Mike Bell...

He can give Mike Bell a horse load of carrys against a pussy defense... And there will be no media or locker room blow back, because both PT and Reggie are nursing injuries.

He can really push Bell on a Freebie week, and decide if Maybe Next year, when Reggie Bush's Contract Talks heat up... If he doesn't just let old Reggie Gimpy Knee Bush walk... And let Mike Bell and PT handle his RB duties for half the price and twice the health.

^^^^That's what I'm seeing when I "Look into the game." Instead of "Looking at the seasonal expectations of Lance Moore."
    Well said my friend
    There is no need to be upset

FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh yeah... I'm not doubting that Moore might have have a piece of those stats...

But Ultimately when searching for a Non-stud to play the matchups on in the WR ranks... the WR you want is the guy who's getting thrown to in the tight games who's making big plays for a middle rung team, that has a Let-Down Defense.

And that Fit's a V-Jax, (This week) more than it does Moore.

As for Addai...

I don't know that Donald Brown is going to take the full job from him...

But if you're the GM/Owner of the Colts... You don't want Brown getting beat down with a solo job...

You're already on the hook to Addai... Beat the horse... See if it falls down...

If he does fall down in week 14... GREAT... You gave your young guy time to acclimate to the NFL... And you ground your last few dollars out of Addai before showing him the door.

In the current NFL climate... Unless there's just a HUGE out performance by Brown, or an Injury by Addai... It's just not worth it to the long term prospects of the team to Force Brown into a solo role in 2009.
    Oh I know they would still use Addai, but touches from Addai to Brown translates into less points for me. I have no plan to trade him now of course. I will ride it out and see how it goes!

This is actually my first season playing FF, so it should be interesting. If you (or anyone for that matter) wouldn't mind checking out my team and giving any opinions. I am open to any ideas or criticisms. I know it is pretty early to actually do anything, but any insight will be helpful.

One question I have: Rashad Jennings was my last pick. Anyone have any thoughts on whether I should hang on to him or drop him for another player? With MJD taking over the full time duties it will be interesting to see his durability over the course of the season. He has already had some issues with his shin, but they seemed to have diminished this week (or so reported).

Starters
    QB Tony Romo, Dal QB
    RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
    RB Joseph Addai, Ind RB
    RB/WR Roy E. Williams, Dal WR
    WR Steve Smith, Car WR
    WR Roddy White, Atl WR
    TE Owen Daniels, Hou TE
    D/ST Giants
    K Jason Elam, Atl K

Bench
    Carson Palmer, Cin QB
    Kevin Walter, Hou WR
    Darren Sproles, SD RB
    Lance Moore, NO WR
    Laurence Maroney, NE RB
    Dustin Keller, NYJ TE
    Rashad Jennings, Jac RB
    Women love money, the thing between your thighs, and a very impressive back squat

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pierre Thomas practiced today and says he feels good enough to play Sunday. Leaving it up to the team.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Oh I know they would still use Addai, but touches from Addai to Brown translates into less points for me. I have no plan to trade him now of course. I will ride it out and see how it goes!

This is actually my first season playing FF, so it should be interesting. If you (or anyone for that matter) wouldn't mind checking out my team and giving any opinions. I am open to any ideas or criticisms. I know it is pretty early to actually do anything, but any insight will be helpful.

One question I have: Rashad Jennings was my last pick. Anyone have any thoughts on whether I should hang on to him or drop him for another player? With MJD taking over the full time duties it will be interesting to see his durability over the course of the season. He has already had some issues with his shin, but they seemed to have diminished this week (or so reported).

Starters
    QB Tony Romo, Dal QB
    RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
    RB Joseph Addai, Ind RB
    RB/WR Roy E. Williams, Dal WR
    WR Steve Smith, Car WR
    WR Roddy White, Atl WR
    TE Owen Daniels, Hou TE
    D/ST Giants
    K Jason Elam, Atl K

Bench
    Carson Palmer, Cin QB
    Kevin Walter, Hou WR
    Darren Sproles, SD RB
    Lance Moore, NO WR
    Laurence Maroney, NE RB
    Dustin Keller, NYJ TE
    Rashad Jennings, Jac RB
    Pretty Solid Team...

More solid than my 1st year team.
    (Shakes head over drafting Jerry Rice with 3rd over all pick)

You could stand a little more RB depth...

On the vein of the Addai Conundrum...

What's the team look like for the owner of Donald Brown?
    (Maybe there's a trade that can be worked somewhere in all that?)
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty Solid Team...

More solid than my 1st year team.
    (Shakes head over drafting Jerry Rice with 3rd over all pick)

You could stand a little more RB depth...

On the vein of the Addai Conundrum...

What's the team look like for the owner of Donald Brown?
    (Maybe there's a trade that can be worked somewhere in all that?)
    My whole plan from the beginning was to get Brown in a later round if I got Addai. The round I was going to grab him he got picked right before me, so I was pissed! Edit: I will agree that my RB depth is horrible. Only 10 teams in the league. 16 round draft. I think everyone has a decent team, haha. How many teams does the avg. league have?

"(Shakes head over drafting Jerry Rice with 3rd over all pick)" <---- Would have been more lulz if it was when he played for the Raiders, but you said you had been playing a while so had to have been for the Niner's at least!

Team with Brown

Starters
    QB Matt Schaub, Hou QB
    RB Michael Turner, Atl RB
    RB Thomas Jones, NYJ RB
    RB/WR Reggie Bush, NO RB
    WR Randy Moss, NE WR
    WR Vincent Jackson, SD WR
    TE Bo Scaife, Ten TE
    D/ST Dolphins
    K Kris Brown, Hou K

Bench
    Pierre Thomas, NO RB
    Larry Johnson, KC RB
    Jonathan Stewart, Car RB
    Donald Brown, Ind RB
    Devin Hester, Chi WR
    Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
    Earl Bennett, Chi WR
    Last edited by FullMetal; 09-10-2009 at 11:36 AM.
    Women love money, the thing between your thighs, and a very impressive back squat

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Romo, Addai, Breaston

If you want reasoning just let me know.
    Yes please. I'm interested to hear as much feedback as possible really.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    My whole plan from the beginning was to get Brown in a later round if I got Addai. The round I was going to grab him he got picked right before me, so I was pissed! Edit: I will agree that my RB depth is horrible. Only 10 teams in the league. 16 round draft. I think everyone has a decent team, haha. How many teams does the avg. league have?

"(Shakes head over drafting Jerry Rice with 3rd over all pick)" <---- Would have been more lulz if it was when he played for the Raiders, but you said you had been playing a while so had to have been for the Niner's at least!

Team with Brown

Starters
    QB Matt Schaub, Hou QB
    RB Michael Turner, Atl RB
    RB Thomas Jones, NYJ RB
    RB/WR Reggie Bush, NO RB
    WR Randy Moss, NE WR
    WR Vincent Jackson, SD WR
    TE Bo Scaife, Ten TE
    D/ST Dolphins
    K Kris Brown, Hou K

Bench
    Pierre Thomas, NO RB
    Larry Johnson, KC RB
    Jonathan Stewart, Car RB
    Donald Brown, Ind RB
    Devin Hester, Chi WR
    Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
    Earl Bennett, Chi WR
    Damn... Yeah the place he's hurting is in proven WR depth... And he'd try to get you to give up a starter for Brown... Which unless it's a keeper league, isn't worth it.

You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for that yearly RB who emerges out of nowhere.

As for Jerry Rice... yeah he was with the niners... Did good that year at least.

What was really cool was that was also the year Terrel Davis emerged, and wouldn't you guess who picked up this TD guy in the 10th round?

Then the next year the Fantasy Bowl was in week 17... I won 16 games straight...

And then in week 17 my starters (Who's teams had clenched their playoff ranks) benched all my guys at half time.

You know... I've been to 7 Fantasy Bowls in 14 years... I've won 3...

I've held records... I've even held the record for holding the most records.
    (Until a guy in 2007 who drafted Brady, moss, welker, Addai & Lynch took a few.

I've had cinderella story seasons... I've had huge successful seasons... I've had painful first round of the playoffs losses with a stud team...

Yet to THIS DAY... I am still friggin' HAUNTED by the perfect season that was stolen away from me on a technicality of the league.
    *Hence now the Fantasy Bowl is in week 16... And I'm playing this year with my best change to Avenge that almost 13 year old defeat.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Moore/V-Jack isn't even a debate to me.

You have the Chargers playing the Raiders in opening week. That's a rival game. Even if they aren't close in talent levels. San Diego is gonna want to get that offense running at full speed.

Rivers will likely toss 300 and 3 TDs. V-Jack will catch most those balls and snag a TD. Gates/LT will get some catches too and then a few others will grab a couple.

NO has the matchup with the Lions, but the Lions don't want to lose their opener after last seasons 0-16 performance. People act like the Lions aren't on the up and up. They have a young offense, but they have put some good pieces in on Defense. And the Saints tend to start out slow and build momentum as the season progresses. Moore is a 2nd option (may be) on a deep WR team.

With all the talk about Meachem this off season I think Moore may slip on the depth chart. And the best time to try and give new young talent a shot is when you're 0-0.

Damn... Yeah the place he's hurting is in proven WR depth... And he'd try to get you to give up a starter for Brown... Which unless it's a keeper league, isn't worth it.

You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for that yearly RB who emerges out of nowhere.

As for Jerry Rice... yeah he was with the niners... Did good that year at least.

What was really cool was that was also the year Terrel Davis emerged, and wouldn't you guess who picked up this TD guy in the 10th round?

Then the next year the Fantasy Bowl was in week 17... I won 16 games straight...

And then in week 17 my starters (Who's teams had clenched their playoff ranks) benched all my guys at half time.

You know... I've been to 7 Fantasy Bowls in 14 years... I've won 3...

I've held records... I've even held the record for holding the most records.
    (Until a guy in 2007 who drafted Brady, moss, welker, Addai & Lynch took a few.

I've had cinderella story seasons... I've had huge successful seasons... I've had painful first round of the playoffs losses with a stud team...

Yet to THIS DAY... I am still friggin' HAUNTED by the perfect season that was stolen away from me on a technicality of the league.
    *Hence now the Fantasy Bowl is in week 16... And I'm playing this year with my best change to Avenge that almost 13 year old defeat.
    Well that is why I am hoping Moore(NO) and Williams(DAL) both have solid starts to the season. I could then deal one of them for another RB.

Is your Spider Sense tingling on any under the radar RBs this season?? Right now my RB depth is reliant on injuries for any type of production ! I am hoping for a "Hail Mary" from Maroney, but with that committee up in NE I doubt he will get many touches. Maybe he will become the "Jerome Bettis" of the Pats and just clean up all the TD's, haha.

Sounds like you were the Patriots of FF for that one season, haha. Hopefully this year will be better for you. Do you all play for money, or what? The league I am in is just a bunch of friends playing for fun. Most are playing for the first time.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    Yes please. I'm interested to hear as much feedback as possible really.
    Romo:

Dallas just dropped a ton for a new stadium. And they performed horribly last year. Romo was banged up he'll be close to 100% for the opener. The cowboys are playing the Bucs in Tampa. Which is a conference game. Now that Dallas dropped thier "problem" WR in TO. They will want to fire up the Bucs and put into the heads of everyone "superbowl contender"

Addai:

Healthy and hungry. He has a good backup and won't have to try to "save" himself all season. His touches may decline, but that's a midseason worry. This is game 1 at home vs a divisional foe. I look for Indy to run a bit to open up the pass since they don't wanna throw into big coverage. Also Addai is a fantastic catching RB.

Breaston:

How many other 3rd WRs in the league broke 1k yards? He's playing at home vs the 49ers. (not a strong defense) He's also going to be the return man on KRs and may be even PRs. Boldin is kinda banged up and may be limited. Even if he (Boldin) does start/play I look for the cardinals to use him as a decoy and let him get some "cheat" rest (playing, but not having to take a ton of hits). Breaston would then function production wise more as a no. 2 instead of a no. 3. The cardinals throw like crazy. If it stays close or becomes a shoot out both will benefit Breaston.

Well that is why I am hoping Moore(NO) and Williams(DAL) both have solid starts to the season. I could then deal one of them for another RB.

Is your Spider Sense tingling on any under the radar RBs this season?? Right now my RB depth is reliant on injuries for any type of production ! I am hoping for a "Hail Mary" from Maroney, but with that committee up in NE I doubt he will get many touches. Maybe he will become the "Jerome Bettis" of the Pats and just clean up all the TD's, haha.

Sounds like you were the Patriots of FF for that one season, haha. Hopefully this year will be better for you. Do you all play for money, or what? The league I am in is just a bunch of friends playing for fun. Most are playing for the first time.
    Cedric Benson, James Davis, Thomas Jones, Clinton Portis

those are some backs that either got overlooked (Davis,Benson) or are being poorly valued.

Cedric Benson, James Davis, Thomas Jones, Clinton Portis

those are some backs that either got overlooked (Davis,Benson) or are being poorly valued.
    Thanks for the advice, man. I will check to see if any are available and keep an eye on them. Pretty sure Davis is the only one available without looking.

Cadillac Williams is also available in my league, as well as James Davis. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help so far guys!
    Last edited by FullMetal; 09-10-2009 at 12:08 PM.

I attached a spreadsheet I made -pre- draft.

Ranking teams based on their depth charts.

I didn't fill in all spots, but most you can find.

Yellow: best
    Peach: better
    Green: good
    Blue: sleeper

Some RBs from said spreadsheet that may not have gotten drafted are.

Chris Brown - Houston
    Justin Fargas - Oakland
    Ladell Betts - Redskins
    Brandon Jackson - Packers
    Glenn Coffee - 49ers
    Edgerrin James - Seahawks
    Attached Files

I attached a spreadsheet I made -pre- draft.

Ranking teams based on their depth charts.

I didn't fill in all spots, but most you can find.

Yellow: best
    Peach: better
    Green: good
    Blue: sleeper

Some RBs from said spreadsheet that may not have gotten drafted are.

Chris Brown - Houston
    Justin Fargas - Oakland
    Ladell Betts - Redskins
    Brandon Jackson - Packers
    Glenn Coffee - 49ers
    Edgerrin James - Seahawks
    Alright. I dropped Jennings and picked up Davis. I'll watch Coffee, Williams(TB), and Edge.

Alright. I dropped Jennings and picked up Davis. I'll watch Coffee, Williams(TB), and Edge.
    Yeah not a bad move.

You have starters in place so Davis is worth picking up this early. He has more upside than the other 3 that you are watching.

Coffee is behind Gore, Edge is old, Williams is splitting with 2 other backs and injury prone.

So he seems the best choice. Lewis tweaks an ankle or sucks it up and Davis could be playing.

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you dropped greg jennings?
    Check out my youtube channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/larocquefitness

Contest Prep Coach @ Evolve Strength&Conditioning

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    you dropped greg jennings?
    I've got to be missing something here?

He must have dropped like Ahmad Jennings or something?
    6'4"

I've got to be missing something here?

He must have dropped like Ahmad Jennings or something?
    Rashad Jennings (Jacksonville)

Rashad Jennings (Jacksonville)
    Ah there we go...

Whew...

Good that we went over this with a fine toothed comb!

6'4"

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah there we go...

Whew...

Good that we went over this with a fine toothed comb!

lmao.. i was thinking the same. wow please let me join your league if people are dropping greg jennings lol

Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    start schaub vs NYJ at home or McNabb away vs Carolina?

Originally Posted by Fred Flinstone View Post
    start schaub vs NYJ at home or McNabb away vs Carolina?
    I say Schaub... I think Carolina is going to "Play Angry" in this game...
    (And I'm predicting a Sophomore Slump for DS-Jax.)

Where as Houston who is looking to raise their star this year... Is playing the Jet's... And Sanchez is sure to make some mistakes for the Jets, that will give Houston good field position through the course of the game.
    6'4"

Where as Houston who is looking to raise their star this year... Is playing the Jet's... And Sanchez is sure to make some mistakes for the Jets, that will give Houston good field position through the course of the game.
    i fear jets def this year.. i think they are going to make big things happen..

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    i fear jets def this year.. i think they are going to make big things happen..
    I fear the Jets against the run this year...

I'm not convinced of their Coverage game... Sack potential yes... Forced fumbles... Sure...
    Coverage... They'll have to show it to me before I jump on board.

(Currently riding the SanDiego and Dallas pony)
    6'4"

Well I'm out guys...

Time to go load some Oak...

Hopefully I'll be home and done in time to catch the game.

Good Luck to everyone who has players in tonight...

Especially those of you who share Rob Bironas with me!

6'4"

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)

Schaub is hurt though keep in mind.

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Question, im in a 12 team ppr, 2 rb, 2wr 1 flex, but we're only allowed to have 3 rb's and 3 wr's.

Now, my WR's are set with Wayne, Jennings and Royal. MY RB's are Parker,Westbrook and MJD.

My Question is, there are guys like Beanie Wells, Julius Jones,Sproles, etc. on the Waiver Wire. With that, would you Start Jones or Wells OVER Parker?

Because really, even though I drafted Parker pretty high (6th round) I'm not that high on him.

So, would u pick up and start Beanie Wells, Julius Jones, or even Mike Bell for this week over willie parker?

Or am i just being stupid and should stick with willie?

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok heres my set up in 10 team PPR $$$ league. my team is THE **** ( a few people could not make it to the draft and had their own autodraft rankings... they got screwed... so there are a few uber-teams like mine and a few **** teams)

need some help deciding who to start for week 1.

QB Donovan McNabb, Phi QB
    RB Adrian Peterson, Min RB
    RB Chris Johnson, Ten RB
    RB/WR Brian Westbrook, Phi RB
    WR Marques Colston, NO WR
    WR Wes Welker, NE WR
    TE Greg Olsen, Chi TE
    D/ST Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST
    K Jason Elam, Atl K

Bench Braylon Edwards, Cle WR
    Bench Chris Wells, Ari RB
    Bench Eddie Royal, Den WR
    Bench Derrick Mason, Bal WR
    Bench Chester Taylor, Min RB
    Bench Patrick Crayton, Dal WR
    Bench Michael Bush, Oak RB

i like chris johnson alot but hes playing the steelers D which everyone knows is superb. so im considering moving westbrook to CJs spot and putting one of my sweet bench receivers at the flex spot. options are: B Edwards @ vikings, E Royal @ bengals, and D Mason @ chiefs..

plus welker is still listed questionable ..
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xzp View Post
    Question, im in a 12 team ppr, 2 rb, 2wr 1 flex, but we're only allowed to have 3 rb's and 3 wr's.

Now, my WR's are set with Wayne, Jennings and Royal. MY RB's are Parker,Westbrook and MJD.

My Question is, there are guys like Beanie Wells, Julius Jones,Sproles, etc. on the Waiver Wire. With that, would you Start Jones or Wells OVER Parker?

Because really, even though I drafted Parker pretty high (6th round) I'm not that high on him.

So, would u pick up and start Beanie Wells, Julius Jones, or even Mike Bell for this week over willie parker?

Or am i just being stupid and should stick with willie?
    wow how the hell are those RBs all not taken?
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    wow how the hell are those RBs all not taken?
    no idea, but for this week only, I'm fine with dropping Willie and picking up nad starting Julius Jones.

or even Beanie. But more likely Jones (ESPN's projecting him high?)

Any advice?

Closed Thread