Closed Thread
Page 4 of 331 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by McRocks View Post
    I have a really weak rb group. I have LT, Willis McGahee, Ricky Williams, and Carnell Williams. Out of the 4 I need to start 2 of them. LT is an automatic start, but I don't know about the other spot. Need some help.

McGahee looks to be turning into the situation back in Baltimore...

Where as I think Williams has a more active role, and Fasano/Parcells are going to look to use him more to spare Ronnie Brown a little for the post season...

When it comes to Cadillac.... As I said to my buddy asking advice before his draft... "Just remeber to Stay the hell away from Tampa Friggin' Bay."

When I rub the Psychic Left Elbow...

PLE tells me you should start McGahee... I forsee a Touch down out of him this week.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    Cadillac has been named the Week 1 starter for Tampa if that helps. Which means he'll not be sharing a whole bunch of carries around like McGahee and Ricky Williams will be.
    Even though he has been named the starter he will still share a good amount of carries with Ward and Graham.

Even so I would still start him over the other two.

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cadillac has been named the Week 1 starter for Tampa if that helps. Which means he'll not be sharing a whole bunch of carries around like McGahee and Ricky Williams will be.
    oh he will still be sharing a bunch.. tampy is using a messed up system.. where the rb1 gets 2 carries, rb3 gets 1.. next offensive set, rb2 gets 2 carries, rb3-1.. and repeat.

its a pure RBBC there, but even after saying this id prolly still start LT and Caddy... dont like ricky and mcgahee has so much competition
    Check out my youtube channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/larocquefitness

Contest Prep Coach @ Evolve Strength&Conditioning

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the advice guy gives me some more to think about. I was thinking of starting McGahee, but I might think harder about Cadillac. I'll figure it out Sunday.

I just don't want the ones I'm not starting to have big days. That is when it hurts inside.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I'll stand by it right now...
    (Mostly because I hate Professional Advice Mongers who talk guys up during draft research time of year... Then back off with a bunch of maybes.)

So my Psychic Left Elbow declaration says that of the 3... McGahee, Ricky, and Cadillac... That McGahee will be the better producer.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I'll stand by it right now...
    (Mostly because I hate Professional Advice Mongers who talk guys up during draft research time of year... Then back off with a bunch of maybes.)

So my Psychic Left Elbow declaration says that of the 3... McGahee, Ricky, and Cadillac... That McGahee will be the better producer.
    Can't agree with you there. I think Williams will out produce McGahee. McGahee looked old last year. Ray Rice is going to come in and do everything Mcgahee can't. Cadillac looked pretty solid last year coming back from the injury. He is healthy now and even though there will be a RBBC I see him getting enough touches to out produce Mcgahee.

mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chrallmor View Post
    Can't agree with you there. I think Williams will out produce McGahee. McGahee looked old last year. Ray Rice is going to come in and do everything Mcgahee can't. Cadillac looked pretty solid last year coming back from the injury. He is healthy now and even though there will be a RBBC I see him getting enough touches to out produce Mcgahee.
    x2, I think Ray and Laron will own that run game. I have very little faith in cadillac in that 3 back system.
    There is no need to be upset

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sweet Mother of Christ that's a hideous WR bench.

I say start Marshall and do some praying, save a family of drowning bunnies, help an old woman across the street... Whatever you can do to polish up that Karma of yours.
    you think thats bad???

in the leauge on here (PPR) i have:

Braylon Edwards
    Devin Hester
    Devery Henderson
    DHB
    Dominic Hixon
    Laurent Robinson
    Malcom Kelly

this is where i'm gonna get killed....
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    you think thats bad???

Braylon Edwards
    Devin Hester
    Devery Henderson
    DHB
    Dominic Hixon
    Laurent Robinson
    Malcom Kelly

In PPR leagues I make sure I get my WR's. I can start 4 so I drafted them early and often.

I have as my starters

Andre Johnson
    A. Boldin
    A. Gonzalez
    L. Coles

Hey don't get me wrong... I'm not making that call for the season...

I'm saying my "Psychic Left Elbow" is calling McGahee this week out of the 3.

Don't ask me to explain the logic...

It's an elbow...

It's pyschic...

That's the best explanation I can give.

6'4"

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey don't get me wrong... I'm not making that call for the season...

I'm saying my "Psychic Left Elbow" is calling McGahee this week out of the 3.

Don't ask me to explain the logic...

It's an elbow...

It's pyschic...

That's the best explanation I can give.

psychic elbow what about leon washington in the flex or vicent jackson.

ppr league

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    you think thats bad???

Braylon Edwards
    Devin Hester
    Devery Henderson
    DHB
    Dominic Hixon
    Laurent Robinson
    Malcom Kelly

Please tell me that the reason you have such horrible WR's is because you spent the early rounds scouping up Stud Backs and Elite QB's!?

You pretty much have to go Braylon and Hester, and hope Hester breaks one...

Note if you, or anyone in this thread ever starts Darius Heyward-Bey... I will lobby the Admin to make the starting of DHB an "Infractable Offense" just like posting spam.

6'4"

Please tell me that the reason you have such horrible WR's is because you spent the early rounds scouping up Stud Backs and Elite QB's!?

Note if you, or anyone in this thread ever starts Darius Heyward-Bey... I will lobby the Admin to make the starting of DHB an "Infractable Offense" just like posting spam.

Listen to this, had a 12 team LIVE draft the other day.. and this is 1 guys first 5 picks, in order and I am NOT making this up. I never laughed so much in my life.

1-Ronnie Brown (decent i guess)
    2-Ray Rice (huge reach)
    3-Sydney Rice (lmao- BB gun berrian is still available)
    4-Malcolm Floyd (at this point vicent jackson is still available)
    5-Daruis Heyward Bey (HAHAHAHHA)

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    psychic elbow what about leon washington in the flex or vicent jackson.

ppr league
    That's a tough one... I see good things for Washington this season, as he's the pass catching back for a young QB who's going to be looking to check down.

And I'd always like to see an RB in a flex spot over a wide reciever.

So I don't think I can use the Psychic Left Elbow to pull a "Babe Ruth Pointing into the Center Field" type of call on that one...

However...

My Semi-Precient Right Testicle... Tells me that V-Jax and Rivers are going to exploit Nmandi on the height advantage... For a Score... Possbly 2.

So it comes down to this...

If you want the Logical Answer: Leon Washington

If you want the Psychic-Mojo Answer: V-Jax
    6'4"

That's a tough one... I see good things for Washington this season, as he's the pass catching back for a young QB who's going to be looking to check down.

And I'd always like to see an RB in a flex spot over a wide reciever.

So I don't think I can use the Psychic Left Elbow to pull a "Babe Ruth Pointing into the Center Field" type of call on that one...

However...

My Semi-Precient Right Testicle... Tells me that V-Jax and Rivers are going to exploit Nmandi on the height advantage... For a Score... Possbly 2.

So it comes down to this...

If you want the Logical Answer: Leon Washington

If you want the Psychic-Mojo Answer: V-Jax
    I think your Psychic right elbow may be right.

Last year Vincent Jackson made Nmandi look like a fool. He was schooling him all day. While I don't know if he will put up almost 150 yards like last time. He should have a really good game and outscore Leon Washington.

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    Listen to this, had a 12 team LIVE draft the other day.. and this is 1 guys first 5 picks, in order and I am NOT making this up. I never laughed so much in my life.

1-Ronnie Brown (decent i guess)
    2-Ray Rice (huge reach)
    3-Sydney Rice (lmao- BB gun berrian is still available)
    4-Malcolm Floyd (at this point vicent jackson is still available)
    5-Daruis Heyward Bey (HAHAHAHHA)
    On the one hand... I love guys who draft like that... On the other hand I hate guys who draft like that...

Take my league for example and my stud roster...

In order to even PLAY in my league you have to have 10 years of experience...

Because when I win... I want to beat the best of the best...

There's no real joy in making a teenager cry, or starting a fire with gasoline and a blow torch, or knocking an old lady down by kicking her walker out of her hands.

When I win..> When I build a stud roster that makes my opponents tremble in fear on Saturday night, and cry in remorse on Tuesday morning...

I want to know that I did it standing toe to toe with the best, drafting face to face with the best... And then I grind them into a chunky red paste beneath my feet, and laugh maniacally to the sound of their dejected sobs.
    6'4"

I think your Psychic right elbow may be right.

Last year Vincent Jackson made Nmandi look like a fool. He was schooling him all day. While I don't know if he will put up almost 150 yards like last time. He should have a really good game and outscore Leon Washington.
    To clarify... That's actually the Semi-Prescient Right Testicle's call...

Pyschic Left Elbow was not involved in that one.

6'4"

To clarify... That's actually the Semi-Prescient Right Testicle's call...

Pyschic Left Elbow was not involved in that one.

ohhh ok well it's nice to see you are listening to your Semi-Prescient Right Testicle more often.

ohhh ok well it's nice to see you are listening to your Semi-Prescient Right Testicle more often.
    Yeah it's kind of like my wife... If you don't pay it enough attention it starts throbbing and hissing.

6'4"

FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should I start Roy Williams (Dal v. TB) or Lance Moore (NO v. Det)?

I am leaning toward Lance Moore, but will kick myself if Williams actually does something.

My other receivers are Steve Smith and Roddy White. No PPR. 2 WR - 1 RB/WR - 2 RB
    Last edited by FullMetal; 09-10-2009 at 09:57 AM.
    Women love money, the thing between your thighs, and a very impressive back squat

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

this was my draft 14 man leauge:
    1(12) Steve Slaton
    2(16) Brandon Jacobs
    3(40) Kevin Smith
    4(44) Kurt Warner
    then i went
    Greg Olsen
    Braylon Edwards Etc Etc.

so i got 2 RB's that will get alot of catches, and then Jacobs i think is gonna beast in NY this year.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bunch of questions... Who do you start this week?

Romo or Cutler? vs. Tampa and Green Bay respectively.

Jonothan Stewart, is he gonna play? 'Cos I have two starting RBs in Matt Forte, and Chris Johnson, and a RB/WR spot, and competing for that are Ray Rice, Stewart and Addai. Would any of you in fact take out Johnson, and play two of the other guys, just because he's vs. the Steelers?

WRs... Breaston or Gonzalez for the #2 spot?

Is Julian Edelman worth starting as a #3 WR, because Welker isn't gonna feature on Monday I don't think, and he's basically his clone?

Thanks for any and all help.

Romo, Addai, Breaston

If you want reasoning just let me know.

Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post

I am leaning toward Lance Moore, but will kick myself if Williams actually does something.

My other receivers are Steve Smith and Roddy White. No PPR. 2 WR - 1 RB/WR - 2 RB
    I'd go Roy...

I think Dallas is looking to embrass somebody this week... And as discussed above with Moore... I fear that NO will get up big on Detroit and start running the ball with cheap and easy bench riding Mike Bell through the second half.
    6'4"

mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think you have to go moore. He's getting healthy, should be good for Sunday...and it's the Lions. Moore could be in for a 1k yd, 10-12 TD season if he stays healthy, making him him a top #2 WR.

At least last year despite Colston being the #1, Moore seemed to be Brees' guy.

I'd go Roy...

I think Dallas is looking to embrass somebody this week... And as discussed above with Moore... I fear that NO will get up big on Detroit and start running the ball with cheap and easy bench riding Mike Bell through the second half.
    we just aren't seeing eye to eye this season....maybe I got some gamblin blood in me this offseason

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ray Rice is going to be huge this weekend.

I do not like Chris Johnson this weeked. Always play your studs-Unless it is this situation. TD Vulcher is gonna take away the goal line work and CJ isnt breaking a long one off on Pitt.

As much as it pains me to say it. Ride Addai this weekend with Ray Rice.
    Last edited by dirtdickens; 09-10-2009 at 10:44 AM.

Originally Posted by mm55 View Post
    I think you have to go moore. He's getting healthy, should be good for Sunday...and it's the Lions. Moore could be in for a 1k yd, 10-12 TD season if he stays healthy, making him him a top #2 WR.

One of the things that a lot of you guys need to start tempering you thoughts with is to get out of "Draft" and "Seasonal Expectations" mode...

This kind of dovetails in with the whole looking at the waiver wire with team need eyes instead of draft strategy eyes.

Now normally I don't play the matchups... Usually I craft a team to avoid having to play the match ups.

But I recognize that there are times when you do...

When it comes time for that...

You can't think "Rankings" or how that player is going to do in that season...

You have to take all of those expectations and put them on the shelf...

You have to see the game in your mind...

Look at the strengths and weaknesses and how they'll play out... Look at the attitudes and statements of the teams and their coaches...

Think about how their weak links can be exploited.

(Now granted this is a place where a guy like me who's been following this for 14+ years now has an edge.)

While I agree that Moore is "Set to Emerge" this season...

I see much larger opportunities for this emergence in a game like say when the saints play Atlanta and they're firing off on each other...

Than say Detroit where they're going to most likely jump out and capitalize... and then turn to the run.

ESPECIALLY... Because now Payton has an excuse to see what's in Mike Bell...

He can give Mike Bell a horse load of carrys against a pussy defense... And there will be no media or locker room blow back, because both PT and Reggie are nursing injuries.

He can really push Bell on a Freebie week, and decide if Maybe Next year, when Reggie Bush's Contract Talks heat up... If he doesn't just let old Reggie Gimpy Knee Bush walk... And let Mike Bell and PT handle his RB duties for half the price and twice the health.

^^^^That's what I'm seeing when I "Look into the game." Instead of "Looking at the seasonal expectations of Lance Moore."
    6'4"

FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd go Roy...

My brother is pretty experienced in FF and gave me the exact same advice. However, I think about how NO will get to the "will get up big on Detroit" part of the game and how much involvement Moore will have in that.

Originally Posted by mm55 View Post

It is just tough to know right now! The guy I am playing this week has a horrible team, so I feel confident I will win either way. I just want to maximize my points. Hopefully both of them do well so that maybe I can get a trade going for another decent running back. Right now I have MJD and Addai, and from what I have read people are not expecting Addai to be starting all year.
    Women love money, the thing between your thighs, and a very impressive back squat

My brother is pretty experienced in FF and gave me the exact same advice. However, I think about how NO will get to the "will get up big on Detroit" part of the game and how much involvement Moore will have in that.

It is just tough to know right now! The guy I am playing this week has a horrible team, so I feel confident I will win either way. I just want to maximize my points. Hopefully both of them do well so that maybe I can get a trade going for another decent running back. Right now I have MJD and Addai, and from what I have read people are not expecting Addai to be starting all year.
    Oh yeah... I'm not doubting that Moore might have have a piece of those stats...

But Ultimately when searching for a Non-stud to play the matchups on in the WR ranks... the WR you want is the guy who's getting thrown to in the tight games who's making big plays for a middle rung team, that has a Let-Down Defense.

And that Fit's a V-Jax, (This week) more than it does Moore.

As for Addai...

I don't know that Donald Brown is going to take the full job from him...

But if you're the GM/Owner of the Colts... You don't want Brown getting beat down with a solo job...

You're already on the hook to Addai... Beat the horse... See if it falls down...

If he does fall down in week 14... GREAT... You gave your young guy time to acclimate to the NFL... And you ground your last few dollars out of Addai before showing him the door.

In the current NFL climate... Unless there's just a HUGE out performance by Brown, or an Injury by Addai... It's just not worth it to the long term prospects of the team to Force Brown into a solo role in 2009.
    6'4"

Oh yeah... I'm not doubting that Moore might have have a piece of those stats...

But Ultimately when searching for a Non-stud to play the matchups on in the WR ranks... the WR you want is the guy who's getting thrown to in the tight games who's making big plays for a middle rung team, that has a Let-Down Defense.

And that Fit's a V-Jax, (This week) more than it does Moore.
    You also have to think about who just has more talent. Vincent Jackson has the talent to be a #1 stud WR. I don't think Moore has that capability. Jackson is entering this season with the chance to break out huge. Not only that he will be the focal point of the passing game. Rivers is going to target him and target him early.

Closed Thread