Closed Thread
Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331
Results 9,901 to 9,912 of 9912
    pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Peepers View Post
    Rate my trade. 12 team PPR league:

I give Romo
    I get Sproles

New starters now:

QB - Stafford
    RB - Forte
    RB - Sproles
    WR - Roddy White
    WR - Hakeem Nicks
    Flex - Vincent Jackson
    TE - Pettigrew
    Def - Bengals
    K - Crosby

I'm currently in 8th (4-5-1) I have 3rd most points scored and 2nd most points against.
    Romo is just starting to do good. He will throw another 3 tds this week
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    drop Hillis to add Mcknight? ppr
    get hooge

Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Peepers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    True. But it's a keeper league and I will get Stafford as a 10th round pick next year, so I kept him.

beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckmenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Peepers View Post
    True. But it's a keeper league and I will get Stafford as a 10th round pick next year, so I kept him.
    Romo owner, would do that trade if I had any serviceable backup.

Still would do even though I don't like Detroit/Stafford down the stretch

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    That might be the most schitzo WR corp I've ever seen.

I would have asked for more than Sproles out of Romo.

But the team looks fine.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000) karas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ugh. Shoulda stayed away from the Jets/Broncos game, only 6 pts from Plax. Prolly shoulda played vJax instead...

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need some quick advice. I'm 3rd in my league and SHOULD make the playoffs but if I wanna win em I gotta make a big move. Aaron Rodgers is my QB and Eli is my backup. My WR's are all inconsistent pieces of sh!t besides AJ Green who got hurt last week. Today is the last day for trades and what I need to do is trade Rodgers for a solid WR. One guy in my league has Megatron, Greg Jennings, and Mike Wallace and Big Ben at QB. I proposed a Rodgers-Megatron trade yesterday, texted him, and haven't gotten anything back. I can't wait all day for an answer so my next best option (my only other legit option) is to trade Rodgers for Welker. The guy already agreed to it but I wanna wait and see if the Megatron deal comes through. Do the trades stop at exactly midnight? Our league is through Yahoo. My line of thinking is that I'll lose about 5-10 points by downgrading to Eli but gain about 15 by upgrading to Welker or Megatron. Discuss

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BeReal23 View Post
    Need some quick advice. I'm 3rd in my league and SHOULD make the playoffs but if I wanna win em I gotta make a big move. Aaron Rodgers is my QB and Eli is my backup. My WR's are all inconsistent pieces of sh!t besides AJ Green who got hurt last week. Today is the last day for trades and what I need to do is trade Rodgers for a solid WR. One guy in my league has Megatron, Greg Jennings, and Mike Wallace and Big Ben at QB. I proposed a Rodgers-Megatron trade yesterday, texted him, and haven't gotten anything back. I can't wait all day for an answer so my next best option (my only other legit option) is to trade Rodgers for Welker. The guy already agreed to it but I wanna wait and see if the Megatron deal comes through. Do the trades stop at exactly midnight? Our league is through Yahoo. My line of thinking is that I'll lose about 5-10 points by downgrading to Eli but gain about 15 by upgrading to Welker or Megatron. Discuss
    Boy I don't know about getting rid of Rodgers...

Eli has been playing a kitten schedule recently and it's about to get real ugly for him... Meanwhile I don't know that Welker and Megatron (I own both BTW) can keep up the pace they started the season with.

Flip the coin... And Rodgers might get benched by week 14-15 if the pack have #1 seed all locked up.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Boy I don't know about getting rid of Rodgers...

Eli has been playing a kitten schedule recently and it's about to get real ugly for him... Meanwhile I don't know that Welker and Megatron (I own both BTW) can keep up the pace they started the season with.

Flip the coin... And Rodgers might get benched by week 14-15 if the pack have #1 seed all locked up.
    That's another thing...I think there's a decent chance Rodgers doesn't even play week 16 so I might as well get something out of him. What do you think?

edit: Welker plays Denver and Miami the last 2 weeks of the season

Originally Posted by BeReal23 View Post
    That's another thing...I think there's a decent chance Rodgers doesn't even play week 16 so I might as well get something out of him. What do you think?
    Boy it's real on the fence strategically... This could either help you and get you that push you need to at least make the final 4/bowl... OR it will bend you over like the basement scene in Pulp Fiction.

Do you think the Welker guy could toss a sweetener in... like maybe his back up QB or a #5 RB?

What do your Current WR's look like... And what's available in the Free Agent Pool?
    6'4"

We're 90 posts away from the death of this thread... So pretty quick here I'm going to start the new one. When I do, if you guys want to quote over to that one on anything that's still running questions wise etc...
    6'4"

6'4"