Closed Thread
Page 3 of 331 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scartissuex View Post
    What's everyone's take on Roy Williams this season? I took a pretty big chance on him but I'm kind of expecting a disappointment lol.
    Bad decision to take a big chance on him. I see a disappointing season.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    What's everyone's take on Roy Williams this season? I took a pretty big chance on him but I'm kind of expecting a disappointment lol.
    Depends... What do you consider "A Big Chance."

If you mean "I used my first round pick to make sure I grabbed him."
    -That might be one of the dumbest moves I've heard of in 15 years of Fantasy Football.

If you mean "I Passed on getting a solid #3 RB in the Mid rounds to grab him"...
    Then I say you took a risk, and now you have to play it out.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think I got Williams in like round 10 or later.

I had already gotten Turner/Slaton/Rivers and I believe I had grabbed a few top IDP guys too.

But Williams isn't going to really break my WR group. He can take me to a whole new level if he performs well though. But with Driver/Welker/Breaston in my group he's not going to hurt me too bad. If he takes off and I grab up Marshall though...boy I could look good this year.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    I think I got Williams in like round 10 or later.

I had already gotten Turner/Slaton/Rivers and I believe I had grabbed a few top IDP guys too.

But Williams isn't going to really break my WR group. He can take me to a whole new level if he performs well though. But with Driver/Welker/Breaston in my group he's not going to hurt me too bad. If he takes off and I grab up Marshall though...boy I could look good this year.
    I would start Roy over Breaston... At least until Boldin goes down.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Well the only thing to really worry about coming out of Detroit is Megatron...

NO can triple team him and still use the other 8 guys on defense to stop the other 10 guys on Detroit's Offense.

Most likely Stafford is going to toss 2-3 picks in this game trying to force it to Megatron... And I'd estimate that at least ONE of those picks gets taken back to the house... And this will be the nail in Detroit's coffin, after NO's offense puts them in the hole.

Detroit, Stafford, Megatron, Pettigrew, and Kevin Smith... They might all become one hell of an offensive force to recon with one day...

But for now they've got a lot of Ugly ass growing pains to go through.

And Sean Payton is going to key that friggin' Defense up to try to exploit it... Because Payton knows that Confidence goes a long way for a Mediocre D like his... So he'll be looking to use them aggressively to build some steam right out the gate of their season.

haha your right with megatron, man i love that guy, one of my fav WR's in the game.. the guy can flat out play.. just a freak on a man.. and stafford does have the big arm, so I could see magatron putting on some solid numbers this season.. 10 TD's+ possibly?

i see dissapointment in your future.
    Check out my youtube channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/larocquefitness

Contest Prep Coach @ Evolve Strength&Conditioning

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would start Roy over Breaston... At least until Boldin goes down.
    Nainoa baby, you should already know that I have all 4 starting :-P (previous thread remember?)

My WR bench right now is Chambers and Maclin (hoping to drop for Marshall). So until Chambers does something he's stuck on the bench.

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really? Nobody was gonna help me out?

Lendale or Donald Brown

PPR
    1/10 rush and rec

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post

Lendale or Donald Brown

PPR
    1/10 rush and rec
    Lendale, He will get the goaline carries against the Steelers. It may be a little too early to start Brown.

Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post

Lendale or Donald Brown

PPR
    1/10 rush and rec

Honestly...I think I'd go with Lendale.

Sure the Steelers are a tougher matchup, but we know even splitting carries with Johnson last season Lendale hit 700+ and 15 TDs. This season the pair want to both reach 1k yards.

Brown is the no. 2 for a more pass than run offense. And the Jags are a tough D. I'm not sure yet how much Brown is going to get used. I don't think I'd start him until we see something happen. Cause rumors are just rumors. He hasn't done anything to show he'll be a solid start. Lendale has.

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    haha your right with megatron, man i love that guy, one of my fav WR's in the game.. the guy can flat out play.. just a freak on a man.. and stafford does have the big arm, so I could see magatron putting on some solid numbers this season.. 10 TD's+ possibly?

i see dissapointment in your future.
    Yeah in my Dynasty Builder/Keeper League... You can keep players up to 3 years (But their salary increases by 10% every year) and you can keep up to Six.

I drafted Rivers Turner, Andre Johnson, and Calvin Johnson in 2007... All for a TOTAL of $107 (Out of a $500 Salary Cap)

Then Last year I added Slaton for $10 and Deangelo Williams for $8 to my keeper crew...

Then this year 2 people fell on their face Hungover/Pregnant... And I straight up "Huckleberried" another guy...

So my Current roster is

Rivers*
    Ryan

Turner*
    DWill
    Slaton
    Larry Johnson
    J-Stew
    Norwood
    Shonn Greene

Andre Johnson*
    Calvin Johnson*
    Anthony Gonzalez

Cooley

Bironas

SD
    Dallas

(Note: * denotes a player at the end of his contract with my team this year.)

At the same time our conferences re-align every 3 year (By drawing names out of a hat.)

Check out the 7 year winning percentage of the 4 other guys in my conference who will stand in my way of making it to the fantasy bowl this year.

Mavericks: .227
    Commanders: .312
    Rhinos: .189
    Money: .401

Me: .783

Somehow I get the feeling I'm going to kick a lot of ass this season!
    6'4"

Honestly...I think I'd go with Lendale.

Sure the Steelers are a tougher matchup, but we know even splitting carries with Johnson last season Lendale hit 700+ and 15 TDs. This season the pair want to both reach 1k yards.

Brown is the no. 2 for a more pass than run offense. And the Jags are a tough D. I'm not sure yet how much Brown is going to get used. I don't think I'd start him until we see something happen. Cause rumors are just rumors. He hasn't done anything to show he'll be a solid start. Lendale has.
    Yep... I concur...

Week 1 of this year... Even with the Steelers match up you have to hope Lendale will get a goal line TD...

Week 1 of Next year... Brown will be the better starter.

But these rookie backs are like wine... You gotta give them time to age... If you just open the barrel and start drinking in week 1... You're just going to chug down bitter grape juice and frothy yeast.
    6'4"

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you guys. I almost lost hope in my sect. for a minute. LOL

PT isnt playing and some turd spent a ton($23/100) on Mike Bell, leaving me with my choices.

I was thinking White, but just wanted to be sure.

Nainoa baby, you should already know that I have all 4 starting :-P (previous thread remember?)

My WR bench right now is Chambers and Maclin (hoping to drop for Marshall). So until Chambers does something he's stuck on the bench.
    Hard to keep like 23 teams all fresh in memory with all I have going on ATM.
    6'4"

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah in my Dynasty Builder/Keeper League... You can keep players up to 3 years (But their salary increases by 10% every year) and you can keep up to Six.

I drafted Rivers Turner, Andre Johnson, and Calvin Johnson in 2007... All for a TOTAL of $107 (Out of a $500 Salary Cap)

Then Last year I added Slaton for $10 and Deangelo Williams for $8 to my keeper crew...

Then this year 2 people fell on their face Hungover/Pregnant... And I straight up "Huckleberried" another guy...

So my Current roster is

Rivers*
    Ryan

Turner*
    DWill
    Slaton
    Larry Johnson
    J-Stew
    Norwood
    Shonn Greene

Andre Johnson*
    Calvin Johnson*
    Anthony Gonzalez

Cooley

Bironas

SD
    Dallas

(Note: * denotes a player at the end of his contract with my team this year.)

At the same time our conferences re-align every 3 year (By drawing names out of a hat.)

Check out the 7 year winning percentage of the 4 other guys in my conference who will stand in my way of making it to the fantasy bowl this year.

Mavericks: .227
    Commanders: .312
    Rhinos: .189
    Money: .401

Me: .783

Somehow I get the feeling I'm going to kick a lot of ass this season!
    lmao your running backs are freakin disgusting.. turner,Dwill, slaton and LJ hahaha foly ****.. WR's are insane too, gonzalez is gonna be a stud this year with reggie wayne doubled every game.. megatron is a beast, andrew johnson is top 3 in the league.. rivers is a touchdown machine.. jesus.. good team.. how many players do you start? 2qbs?

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bunch of questions... Who do you start this week?

Romo or Cutler? vs. Tampa and Green Bay respectively.

Jonothan Stewart, is he gonna play? 'Cos I have two starting RBs in Matt Forte, and Chris Johnson, and a RB/WR spot, and competing for that are Ray Rice, Stewart and Addai. Would any of you in fact take out Johnson, and play two of the other guys, just because he's vs. the Steelers?

WRs... Breaston or Gonzalez for the #2 spot?

Is Julian Edelman worth starting as a #3 WR, because Welker isn't gonna feature on Monday I don't think, and he's basically his clone?

Thanks for any and all help.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

lmao your running backs are freakin disgusting.. turner,Dwill, slaton and LJ hahaha foly ****.. WR's are insane too, gonzalez is gonna be a stud this year with reggie wayne doubled every game.. megatron is a beast, andrew johnson is top 3 in the league.. rivers is a touchdown machine.. jesus.. good team.. how many players do you start? 2qbs?
    Standard Scoring (1 Bonus point for long scores of over 50 yards)

Starters
    QB
    RB
    RB
    WR
    WR
    TE
    K
    D

So unless something changes, Slaton spends the season on my Bench... As does Ryan... Who I basically drafted to be my QB of the Future once Rivers contract with my team expires.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post

Jonothan Stewart, is he gonna play? 'Cos I have two starting RBs in Matt Forte, and Chris Johnson, and a RB/WR spot, and competing for that are Ray Rice, Stewart and Addai. Would any of you in fact take out Johnson, and play two of the other guys, just because he's vs. the Steelers?

Is Julian Edelman worth starting as a #3 WR, because Welker isn't gonna feature on Monday I don't think, and he's basically his clone?

what do you mean welker wont feature?

Standard Scoring (1 Bonus point for long scores of over 50 yards)

Starters
    QB
    RB
    RB
    WR
    WR
    TE
    K
    D

So unless something changes, Slaton spends the season on my Bench... As does Ryan... Who I basically drafted to be my QB of the Future once Rivers contract with my team expires.
    pretty sick that you have the luxury of picking and choosing top 10 rb;s according to their matchups, thats a good situation to be in.. wow with that setup, 2rb, 2wr.. i dont really see your team losing much.. turner and dwill, megatron and andre. yikes, id hate to face that team

Romo for sure

Stewart won't be ready to contribute much yet...

So I'd start Forte and Chris Johnson...

Not sure on the final status of Addai and Ray Rice for this week... But Gut tells me Rice.

A-Gonz over Breaston.

Not sure what to make of the Welker situation... Have they updated or upgraded his injury status yet?
    6'4"

what do you mean welker wont feature?

pretty sick that you have the luxury of picking and choosing top 10 rb;s according to their matchups, thats a good situation to be in.. wow with that setup, 2rb, 2wr.. i dont really see your team losing much.. turner and dwill, megatron and andre. yikes, id hate to face that team
    That's one of the beauties of the Auction is that EVERY PLAYER is available to you. (Well at least the players that aren't being kept.)

So I take a Sun Tsu Approach to every draft day...

I play my strengths (The ability to spot emerging talent) against my Opponents weaknesses (Saving their cash for a favorite or star or last nights hot news read, player.)

Then I'm patient, and build a team through careful investment over the course of years... And then after the odd "Rebuilding Year" I just keep playing my strengths against their weaknesses to keep "Re-stocking the Pantry" for future success.

End Result... I have 4 Fantasy Bowl appearances in 7 years... 3 wins... And I am BY FAR the most hated man in my league.
    6'4"

mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i love ray rice this week.
    There is no need to be upset

PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Romo for sure

Stewart won't be ready to contribute much yet...

So I'd start Forte and Chris Johnson...

Not sure on the final status of Addai and Ray Rice for this week... But Gut tells me Rice.

A-Gonz over Breaston.

Not sure what to make of the Welker situation... Have they updated or upgraded his injury status yet?
    Not sure, I just read that with what Belichick said about Welker before the final preseason game, that it would be difficult to see him starting in week one, as he was likely out for a couple of weeks at least.

Not that it now matters, as I don't have a #3 WR spot like I thought, it's just that RB/WR flex spot, and I'd rather start Rice there instead of someone who may potentially not play, so yeah...
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

That's one of the beauties of the Auction is that EVERY PLAYER is available to you. (Well at least the players that aren't being kept.)

So I take a Sun Tsu Approach to every draft day...

I play my strengths (The ability to spot emerging talent) against my Opponents weaknesses (Saving their cash for a favorite or star or last nights hot news read, player.)

Then I'm patient, and build a team through careful investment over the course of years... And then after the odd "Rebuilding Year" I just keep playing my strengths against their weaknesses to keep "Re-stocking the Pantry" for future success.

End Result... I have 4 Fantasy Bowl appearances in 7 years... 3 wins... And I am BY FAR the most hated man in my league.
    Do you guys play for money? 3 first place finishes is some solid bragging rights.. you play though yahoo? must have a mantle for your bobbleheads lol

Not sure, I just read that with what Belichick said about Welker before the final preseason game, that it would be difficult to see him starting in week one, as he was likely out for a couple of weeks at least.

Not that it now matters, as I don't have a #3 WR spot like I thought, it's just that RB/WR flex spot, and I'd rather start Rice there instead of someone who may potentially not play, so yeah...
    Yeah then I'd ride Ray like a Pony at the state fair, rather than take a chance and add a random back up - pick up.
    6'4"

"Welker is fine.I'm no authority on football but I was at Foxboro Stadium on my day off and he was toastin everyone in sprints. He also ran a few deep routes and snagged a one handed catch which got the crowd all pumped. As you know,the Pats are hush hush on all their injuries."

just read that on another site.

Oh, and for another of my teams, Derrick Mason vs. KC or Brandon Marshall vs. Cincy?

I suck at making these choices, yes, I know. I think they could both do well, but I just don't trust Kyle Orton at QB for Denver, even if it is against the Bungles.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Do you guys play for money? 3 first place finishes is some solid bragging rights.. you play though yahoo? must have a mantle for your bobbleheads lol
    We use Sportsline...

Money is $50 a Head... So $500 initial pool... Minus the Website fee...

Then the winner of each division gets $50

Then every Add drop you make during the season is added to the Championship pot.

Loser of the Fantasy Bowl gets $70

Winner of the fantasy bowl gets $170 + all the Tranny Fees... Which last year added up to $122... And my buddy won the $292...

My biggest Pot I ever won was the year I brought home $344. (Site fee was less and more trannys were made.)

We have a traveling trophy, that every year gets a name plate added to it... And then the defending champ has to pay the new champ's $5 engraving fee when we take it to the trophy shop, as a sign of shame that he couldn't defend his championship.
    6'4"

McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) McRocks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a really weak rb group. I have LT, Willis McGahee, Ricky Williams, and Carnell Williams. Out of the 4 I need to start 2 of them. LT is an automatic start, but I don't know about the other spot. Need some help.

Oh, and for another of my teams, Derrick Mason vs. KC or Brandon Marshall vs. Cincy?

I suck at making these choices, yes, I know. I think they could both do well, but I just don't trust Kyle Orton at QB for Denver, even if it is against the Bungles.
    Yep... In this case I'd go Mason...

Mashall has all of like 12 days healthy and learning this offense... Orton isn't 100% lock to even play... This game might be pretty friggin' ugly for Denver...

And I think Flacco is going to try to take another step forward this season, and he'll look to Mason to be his handrail on this staircase.
    6'4"

We use Sportsline...

Money is $50 a Head... So $500 initial pool... Minus the Website fee...

Then the winner of each division gets $50

Then every Add drop you make during the season is added to the Championship pot.

Loser of the Fantasy Bowl gets $70

Winner of the fantasy bowl gets $170 + all the Tranny Fees... Which last year added up to $122... And my buddy won the $292...

My biggest Pot I ever won was the year I brought home $344. (Site fee was less and more trannys were made.)

We have a traveling trophy, that every year gets a name plate added to it... And then the defending champ has to pay the new champ's $5 engraving fee when we take it to the trophy shop, as a sign of shame that he couldn't defend his championship.
    decent cash too. makes it much more fun with money on the line i find. the bolded part is my fav. lol thats awesome. haha im sure its a carve fest too.

Originally Posted by McRocks View Post
    I have a really weak rb group. I have LT, Willis McGahee, Ricky Williams, and Carnell Williams. Out of the 4 I need to start 2 of them. LT is an automatic start, but I don't know about the other spot. Need some help.
    Cadillac has been named the Week 1 starter for Tampa if that helps. Which means he'll not be sharing a whole bunch of carries around like McGahee and Ricky Williams will be.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!