Closed Thread
Page 2 of 331 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by robogain View Post
    ask a guy who feels he might have ****ed up the most important pick in his draft ... the 1st round .. but i think i recovered pretty good after it starting from round 2 feel pretty comfortable .

where did steven jackson go in your guys draft? i am in 14 team league and took him mid-1st round feeling like he might play the full season this year and be a beast unlike last 2 years wen he only played 12 games.

thoughts on steven jackson?
    He went right around the middle of the first round in my draft. Like your league it is 14 teams however it's a points per reception league.

With that being said you got solid talent. I wouldn't say it's a bad pick. S. Jackson produces when he is on the field. The O-Line of the Rams is greatly improved from last year. The injury past is a little worrying but if he can stay healthy he is a top back in the league.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Not sure if I'm overthinking things or not, so I'll ask the great minds of the think tank.... who to start this wk?

TE- John Carlson vs. St. Louis, or Owen Daniels vs. Jets. Planning on Carlson, because the Rams really are that bad, and he's the #1 or 2 option for Hasselbeck (who I'm starting in the flex position)

WR- Starting Megatron (duh) at WR1, and he should put up huge numbers since the Lions will be down 2 scores about 5 minutes into it. Trying to decide between Dwayne Bowe (Balt), Vincent Jackson (Oak), and Lance Moore (Det). Leaning towards Bowe just because he's the only real option in that offense, where VJax will be sharing passes w Gates, Chambers, and LT. Moore is prob going to stay on the bench until Colston gets hurt, but he might get more looks with Thomas out.

Thoughts?

EDIT- just saw that Ray Rice is on the WW. I might make a play for AJ... his owner is weak at RB, and is a huge fan of Pierre Thomas this year. Thinking I'll offer him PT and Bowe for AJ, then just add Rice off WW as a backup. Think that trade is reasonable?

Daniels gets the nod ahead of Carlson... Carlson might develop into something bigger than Daniels... But Carlson has a lot to prove yet.... Where as Schaub straight up hones in on Daniels.

Then I would go V-Jax... Even with Nmandi covering him... He can still go up high for a ball... He knows it... Rivers knows it... They'll exploit that for a big play or two.

If for some reason you don't trust my judgement on that one... Then I'd go Lance Moore.

Ray Rice is definitely worth having... But before you pull that trigger, make sure you answer the questions "Who would you drop?"
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by supersexystud View Post
    Him:

TJ Housh
    Jon Carlson (te for seattle)

FOR:

Me:

Larry Johnson
    Dallas Clark

FYI the way to phrase a Trade is something like...

I give... And I get

Or He gives... And I give...

If you're getting Larry Johnson and Dallas Clark then this is a good trade for you... If you're giving Larry Johnson and Dallas Clark, then it's a pig stupid trade for you.

Plug in the Verbs and Adjectives where they apply.

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Originally Posted by JDuB128 View Post
    It is a very grim outlook, I have randy moss, jeremy maclin, and bobby engram. I was counting on him as my second receiver.
    Sweet Mother of Christ that's a hideous WR bench.

I say start Marshall and do some praying, save a family of drowning bunnies, help an old woman across the street... Whatever you can do to polish up that Karma of yours.
    6'4"

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I don't know about that...

In my Dynasty Builder league, I think I'm going to grind my opponent into a red paste and feed his mutilated testicles to his wife.
    (Standard Scoring)

My Starters
    Rivers
    Turner
    DeAngelo Williams
    Megatron
    Andre Johnson
    Cooley
    SD

Him
    Peyton Manning
    S-Jax
    Jacobs
    Coles
    Roddy White
    Zach Miller
    Elam
    GB
    lmao at coles starting. you should easily win this matchup.. DeAngelo is a BEAST!!!
    Check out my youtube channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/larocquefitness

Contest Prep Coach @ Evolve Strength&Conditioning

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so last year i took a gamble and drafted some guys with huge upside for my bench and it paid off (Chris Johnson and Kevin Smith) this year i did the exact same thing, what do you guys think of my team for the week. I didnt draft a kicker or DEF, so i dropped two guys i drafted (Devone Bess and Heath Miller). Its NOT PPR. If you have any suggestions for a K or Def rather than the ones let me know.

QB - Carson Palmer
    WR- Steve Smith Car
    WR - Ocho
    RB1 - Chris Johnson
    RB 2 - Kevin SMith (borderline RB1, steal in 3rd round 27th pick)
    TE -Jermichael Finley (if anyone saw him play and read his reports, ud know why i kept him over heath miller)
    Flex - Eddie Royal (could be a WR1 this year, similar to Wes Welker, but better)
    K - John Casey (matchup vs Phi)
    DEF - Arizona (match up vs SF)

Bench:
    Felix Jones, James Davis, Glen Coffee, LeSean McCoy, Knowshon Moreno, Percy Harvin, Steve Smith (Giants),

Also, im not playing this guy, but i'm talking a lot of sh** to him because he has a really crappy team, and hes not very happy with me, but look at his team:
    QB - Peyton
    WR1 - Dwayne Bowe
    WR2 - Steve Breston
    RB 1 - Matt Forte
    RB 2 - Joe Addai
    TE - Dallas Clark
    Flex - Jon Stewart
    K -Gotowski
    DEF - Balt
    Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, WVU, Red Sox, Orlando Magic
    ~ Misc Rugby Crew ~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126249503

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jwest529 View Post
    so last year i took a gamble and drafted some guys with huge upside for my bench and it paid off (Chris Johnson and Kevin Smith) this year i did the exact same thing, what do you guys think of my team for the week. I didnt draft a kicker or DEF, so i dropped two guys i drafted (Devone Bess and Heath Miller). Its NOT PPR. If you have any suggestions for a K or Def rather than the ones let me know.

QB - Carson Palmer
    WR- Steve Smith Car
    WR - Ocho
    RB1 - Chris Johnson
    TE -Jermichael Finley (if anyone saw him play and read his reports, ud know why i kept him over heath miller)
    Flex - Eddie Royal (could be a WR1 this year, similar to Wes Welker, but better)

Bench:
    Felix Jones, James Davis, Glen Coffee, LeSean McCoy, Knowshon Moreno, Percy Harvin, Steve Smith (Giants),

Also, im not playing this guy, but i'm talking a lot of sh** to him because he has a really crappy team, and hes not very happy with me, but look at his team:
    QB - Peyton
    WR1 - Dwayne Bowe
    WR2 - Steve Breston
    RB 1 - Matt Forte
    RB 2 - Joe Addai
    TE - Dallas Clark
    Flex - Jon Stewart
    K -Gotowski
    DEF - Balt
    How many teams in the league? Seems kind of weak for a 8-10 team league. Seems average for a 12 team league and pretty good for a 14 team + league.

Have some question marks. The biggest one being Palmer. If he comes back like the old Palmer you should be alright. If not you will be hurting.

You are a little shallow at RB. You have a nice bench with potential upside but it remains to be seen if they will produce.

You are solid at WR. TE could use an upgrade.

QB - Carson Palmer
    WR- Steve Smith Car
    WR - Ocho
    RB1 - Chris Johnson

Bench:

QB - Peyton
    WR1 - Dwayne Bowe
    WR2 - Steve Breston
    RB 1 - Matt Forte
    RB 2 - Joe Addai
    TE - Dallas Clark
    Flex - Jon Stewart
    K -Gotowski
    DEF - Balt

Looks sound... Though for this week I do favor his team over yours.

What other Defenses are available?
    6'4"

jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwest529 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chrallmor View Post
    How many teams in the league? Seems kind of weak for a 8-10 team league. Seems average for a 12 team league and pretty good for a 14 team + league.

Have some question marks. The biggest one being Palmer. If he comes back like the old Palmer you should be alright. If not you will be hurting.

You are a little shallow at RB. You have a nice bench with potential upside but it remains to be seen if they will produce.

You are solid at WR. TE could use an upgrade.
    12 team, James Davis will be starting RB by week 4 (browns have a decent run O), Moreno is the starter in Denver, gonna have Kevin Faulk/Sammy mOrrris combined like numbers, last year i was lucky to get 4 points from my TE, finley is clearly rodgers favorite target in the red zone and rumors are favorite target eveywhere, i took a huge gamble, i know. Also hard knocks had a huge influence on my Palmer/Ocho picks lol

Looks sound... Though for this week I do favor his team over yours.

What other Defenses are available?
    only ones worth mentioning, Atlanta v Miami, Cincy v Denver (orton throws picks and is hurt), Seattle vs Stl.
    Last edited by jwest529; 09-10-2009 at 07:10 AM.
    ~ Misc Rugby Crew ~

Originally Posted by supersexystud View Post
    Him:

TJ Housh
    Jon Carlson (te for seattle)

FOR:

Me:

Larry Johnson
    Dallas Clark
    No way in hell i would accept that trade.

Larry Johnson > TJ
    Dallas Clark > Carlson

You lose with both players.

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys.. PPR forma, 1pt for rec. 6pts per TD.. I should take this right? 10 team league

ME
    qb-Mcnabb
    wr-randy moss
    wr-roddy white
    wr-lance moore OR vicent jackson
    rb-sjax
    rb-brian westbrook
    te-tony gonazalez
    flex-leon washington
    k-gstowstki
    def-nyjets

bench-mccoy, jamal lewis, cedric benson, matt ryan, heath miller.

HIM
    qb-schaub
    wr-jennings
    wr-houshyomomma
    wr-ochocinco
    rb-forte
    rb-jacobs
    te-olson
    flex- hines ward
    k-ackers
    def-chicago

should i start lance moore VS. detroit or vicent jackson VS. Oakland??

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In/subbed

Nothing crazy this weekend...my biggest question is who to play at LB.

I can start 3.

Keith Bullock (vs Steelers)
    Chad Greenway (vs Cleveland)
    Paul Posluszny (vs New England)
    Patrick Willis (vs Arizona)

I'm going to start Paul/Willis...but should I go Greenway or Bullock?

12 team, James Davis will be starting RB by week 4 (browns have a decent run O), Moreno is the starter in Denver, gonna have Kevin Faulk/Sammy mOrrris combined like numbers, last year i was lucky to get 4 points from my TE, finley is clearly rodgers favorite target in the red zone and rumors are favorite target eveywhere, i took a huge game, i know. Also hard knocks had a huge influence on my Palmer/Ocho picks lol
    Yeah I would say you have an average team for a 12 team league.

Don't get me wrong I like the upside of your bench. I have James Davis and Moreno on my bench. It's just you don't have any solid guys who have produced in previous years to plug in in case your sleepers aren't producing.

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    In/subbed

I can start 3.

Not 110% up to speed on IDP...

But my gut tells me Bullock and Willis...

Psychic Left Elbow tells me that the Steelers O-line is still weak, and their run game has been anemic... While at the same time they're going to try to exploit the fact that Haynesworth is gone, and try to run up the middle...
    Meaning that there's probably going to be a lot of opportunities for Bullock to make some tackles.

Willis... Obviously because he's a stud.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    Hey guys.. PPR forma, 1pt for rec. 6pts per TD.. I should take this right? 10 team league

ME
    qb-Mcnabb
    wr-randy moss
    wr-roddy white
    wr-lance moore OR vicent jackson
    rb-sjax
    rb-brian westbrook
    te-tony gonazalez
    flex-leon washington
    k-gstowstki
    def-nyjets

bench-mccoy, jamal lewis, cedric benson, matt ryan, heath miller.

HIM
    qb-schaub
    wr-jennings
    wr-houshyomomma
    wr-ochocinco
    rb-forte
    rb-jacobs
    te-olson
    flex- hines ward
    k-ackers
    def-chicago

should i start lance moore VS. detroit or vicent jackson VS. Oakland??

It should be close... And I'm feeling V-Jax this week... But I wouldn't take a dump in your salad if you went moore either.

I'm just afraid that in the case of moore, once NO gets up, they'll turn to "Cheap as dirt" and Healthy Mike Bell, and let Bell grind it out... Limiting Moore's second half chances...

While V-Jax is going to have big play opportunities, and Red Zone Jump balls thrown his way all night.
    6'4"

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah IDP is an interesting beast.

Especially when you're looking at DBs and their matchups :P (didn't get Josh Wilson off WW, someone else with a better position on the WW did )

But EJ Henderson is back for the Vikings so he will likely take away some tackles for Greenway. I figure Bullock will be all over the field and the Steelers won't be throwing much overtop of 'em so he should get plenty of tackles in running/passing game. And could grab a tipped INT (if I'm lucky).

In/subbed

I can start 3.

Willis is a definite starter.

For the second spot I would go with Posluszny. He came into his own last year and I expect 100+ tackles from him this year. I expect him to get a lot of opportunities this weekend against NE.

For the third spot I would also go with Keith. He put up 10 tackles last year when he faced the Steelers. While his tackles have declined over the years he still should be a solid start this week.
    Last edited by chrallmor; 09-10-2009 at 07:21 AM.

It should be close... And I'm feeling V-Jax this week... But I wouldn't take a dump in your salad if you went moore either.

I'm just afraid that in the case of moore, once NO gets up, they'll turn to "Cheap as dirt" and Healthy Mike Bell, and let Bell grind it out... Limiting Moore's second half chances...

While V-Jax is going to have big play opportunities, and Red Zone Jump balls thrown his way all night.
    man thats a really good point, i should of thought of that... they most likely will pound the rock second half eh.. good stuff im gonna go with vjax and hope his tall ass can snag some end zone fades

man thats a really good point, i should of thought of that... they most likely will pound the rock second half eh.. good stuff im gonna go with vjax and hope his tall ass can snag some end zone fades
    one thing to think about though, detroits offense could be VERY explosive and it could turn into a scoring fest.
    ~ Misc Rugby Crew ~

one thing to think about though, detroits offense could be VERY explosive and it could turn into a scoring fest.
    lol not gonna lie, im not worried about stafford

Good WW moves.

They haven't went through -yet- but I'm hoping come 09/12 I don't lose these to one of the 5 douches with higher WW slots.

Offense:
    Add: WR-Brandon Marshall
    Drop: WR-Jeremy Maclin

Marshall has seemed to realize the trade isn't happening and that being -off- the field won't help him either. So I look for him to just suck it up and play his ass off this year. He's got the talent and I'm sure Orton will be throwing to him a ton if he's on the field.

Defense:
    Add: LB-Bart Scott
    Drop: LB-Chad Greenway

To be quite honest I have zero clue as to how I lucked up and can get this one. Scott is a great LB and should out pace Greenway by 3-5 fantasy points weekly. I just hope he doesn't get snatched up before I can get him.

Good WW moves.

They haven't went through -yet- but I'm hoping come 09/12 I don't lose these to one of the 5 douches with higher WW slots.

Offense:
    Add: WR-Brandon Marshall
    Drop: WR-Jeremy Maclin

Marshall has seemed to realize the trade isn't happening and that being -off- the field won't help him either. So I look for him to just suck it up and play his ass off this year. He's got the talent and I'm sure Orton will be throwing to him a ton if he's on the field.

Defense:
    Add: LB-Bart Scott
    Drop: LB-Chad Greenway

To be quite honest I have zero clue as to how I lucked up and can get this one. Scott is a great LB and should out pace Greenway by 3-5 fantasy points weekly. I just hope he doesn't get snatched up before I can get him.
    marshall was available on your waiver wire? WTFFFF. thats insane

marshall was available on your waiver wire? WTFFFF. thats insane
    He recently got dropped to the WW.

He was drafted and I'm assuming since all the talks about suspension/not playing hurt him. I have the depth that I can have him on my bench until that sh!tstorm clears the way. Others probably don't.

lol not gonna lie, im not worried about stafford
    Well the only thing to really worry about coming out of Detroit is Megatron...

NO can triple team him and still use the other 8 guys on defense to stop the other 10 guys on Detroit's Offense.

Most likely Stafford is going to toss 2-3 picks in this game trying to force it to Megatron... And I'd estimate that at least ONE of those picks gets taken back to the house... And this will be the nail in Detroit's coffin, after NO's offense puts them in the hole.

Detroit, Stafford, Megatron, Pettigrew, and Kevin Smith... They might all become one hell of an offensive force to recon with one day...

But for now they've got a lot of Ugly ass growing pains to go through.

And Sean Payton is going to key that friggin' Defense up to try to exploit it... Because Payton knows that Confidence goes a long way for a Mediocre D like his... So he'll be looking to use them aggressively to build some steam right out the gate of their season.
    6'4"

rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsnnh12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Daniels gets the nod ahead of Carlson... Carlson might develop into something bigger than Daniels... But Carlson has a lot to prove yet.... Where as Schaub straight up hones in on Daniels.

Then I would go V-Jax... Even with Nmandi covering him... He can still go up high for a ball... He knows it... Rivers knows it... They'll exploit that for a big play or two.

If for some reason you don't trust my judgement on that one... Then I'd go Lance Moore.

Ray Rice is definitely worth having... But before you pull that trigger, make sure you answer the questions "Who would you drop?"
    K thanks for the help. The WR spot is the one I'm most worried about, because both Bowe and VJax have a very real chance of getting shut down, and Moore might not see many passes. I do think VJax is good for 50-60 yards and a TD (at least), where the others are more of a question mark.

As far as Rice goes, if that trade goes through, I wouldn't need to drop anyone. My RBs as of right now are Forte, MJD, Thomas, and Darren McFadden. Rice would be no more than a flex filler/bye week filler for MJD and Forte, but I have more confidence in him than I do RunDMC. Working on a huge trade right now..... AJ3000 and either Kevin Smith or Marion Barber (his RB2 and RB3) for Bowe, Thomas, Carlson, and CAR def. He needs help at RB, TE (starter is Brent Celek), and Def (Texans). He already has Barber on the trading block so I think he'd be easier to get, but I'll make a play for Smith anyway. Not sure if he'll do the deal, but he'd be starting Jennings and either Bowe or Welker at WR, so it might be worth the upgrades at the other positions for him to deal AJ.
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 09-10-2009 at 07:42 AM.

He recently got dropped to the WW.

He was drafted and I'm assuming since all the talks about suspension/not playing hurt him. I have the depth that I can have him on my bench until that sh!tstorm clears the way. Others probably don't.
    Yeah don't get me wrong... While I don't like Marshall, and wouldn't want him as a starter on my team at this time...

If someone is going to be pig stupid enough to drop him... You gotta add him.

A few years back my buddy did the same thing with TO... Dropped him while he was pouting mid season... And he used the available salary to add a bunch of FA garbage. (Salary Cap Keeper League.)

At the same time, I had a WR go down... And I Had some free salary cap space... So I picked up TO...

like 7 weeks later, he and I were playing each other in the Fantasy bowl and I clobbered him as TO went for like 120 and 2 TD's.
    6'4"

Yep...I grabbed Plaxico the year he was hurt cause some dumbass dropped 'em. Picked him up and he took off

Maclin may end up being better than Marshall, but it's not happening anytime soon. If Marshall isn't suspended or injuried and he's on the field he's a better WR than Maclin every day of the year :-P

I just hope he doesn't go off on the Bengals and some other jackass grabs him :-P

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution snwdevl10's Avatar
    snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000) snwdevl10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's everyone's take on Roy Williams this season? I took a pretty big chance on him but I'm kind of expecting a disappointment lol.

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scartissuex View Post
    What's everyone's take on Roy Williams this season? I took a pretty big chance on him but I'm kind of expecting a disappointment lol.
    Your attitude begs the question, why would you take a chance on someone that you expect to fail?
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Originally Posted by scartissuex View Post
    He is one of my starting WRs...I hope he pans out to what he should be based on his college hype.

1k yards and 8 or so TDs would be nice

6'3" 215 lbs, Ran high 4.3s and low 4.4s almost a 40" vertical...he should be KILLING it.