Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, here are the 6 week progress pics. i weighed in around 154 with a bit of water in me, been feeling really good in the gym still and my strength is still on the way up. i plan to go another 2 weeks or so on the bulk and then do a quick 2 week cut to drop water weight before i go to aus to see the gf again, and i figure my metabolism will be flying then so i may be able to lose some of the fat gain as well. i actually think that my calves and triceps have grown the most, a good sign since i've always had a ton of trouble with those two muscle groups. images on the left are the newest and the right are the originals again:

Attached Images
    *No need to argue and rant all over the internet, just let your pics do the talking (assuming you are not afraid to post any)

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great job bro!!!!! u look great! keep it up man~!!! you'll look real thick @ 180 and I know you can do at least that!

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good job on the legs too..making good improvements...very impressed brother

RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiverRock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great job man! solid change.

Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litewatenatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for all the replies, i've still got a lot of work to do on my back. just got a pair of straps to help me get a bit more weight so that should help out. today is leg day again, absolutely cant wait to get in the gym after work and pound them, maybe go up to 300 or more on squats for the first time in ages. i'll let you know how it goes
    *No need to argue and rant all over the internet, just let your pics do the talking (assuming you are not afraid to post any)

had the leg workout yesterday and wow! didnt go up in weight too much on the squats, this was the first leg workout that i've been sort of tired for but i didnt let that stop me. got up to 275 for 5 reps, then dropped straight to 225 for 5 or 6, then dropped again to 185 for 6 or 7....most pain i've ever felt in my legs and only a pump in my lower back! then did lunges supersetted with light front squats, then finished with a 3 rounds of a tri-set that went as follows: adductor machine, heavy leg curls, and a horizontal leg press machine. i had to wait about 5 minutes after before i could get on the treadmill ( i walk for 5 or 6 minutes to loosen up before i stretch) and i must say it was the best leg workout i've ever had. not sure why i wasnt able to go up again on squats but thats ok, happens to every muscle group once in a while and i still turned it into an awesome workout. i'm going to continue eating like a horse and changing up my routine a lot for the next two weeks for a final shock before i drop calories down for about 2.5 weeks before thanksgiving, so i'm sure i'll put on some quality mass and strength

Originally Posted by Litewatenatty View Post
    had the leg workout yesterday and wow! didnt go up in weight too much on the squats, this was the first leg workout that i've been sort of tired for but i didnt let that stop me. got up to 275 for 5 reps, then dropped straight to 225 for 5 or 6, then dropped again to 185 for 6 or 7....most pain i've ever felt in my legs and only a pump in my lower back! then did lunges supersetted with light front squats, then finished with a 3 rounds of a tri-set that went as follows: adductor machine, heavy leg curls, and a horizontal leg press machine. i had to wait about 5 minutes after before i could get on the treadmill ( i walk for 5 or 6 minutes to loosen up before i stretch) and i must say it was the best leg workout i've ever had. not sure why i wasnt able to go up again on squats but thats ok, happens to every muscle group once in a while and i still turned it into an awesome workout. i'm going to continue eating like a horse and changing up my routine a lot for the next two weeks for a final shock before i drop calories down for about 2.5 weeks before thanksgiving, so i'm sure i'll put on some quality mass and strength
    way to shock it bro. dont worry about stagnating. squats are a lot of the time mental. sometimes when you think you're done you need to take two big breaths and get another rep. bust through it bro. get 275 for 8's a cple weeks in a row and 295-300 for 5 is within your reach

Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey litewatenatty, nice progress so far man!

Im looking to lose a bit of fat from my bulk, im 15% bf atm and 190 pounds.

Ill be doing 3-4 days of low carbs around 60-70g's and 2-3 high carbs refeeds around 300g

Only thing im worried about it that i have a physical job 3 days a week, on these days should i not go so low with the carbs?

Just dont want to lose muscle, any tips from you would be appreciated
    i eat toast in the shower

Originally Posted by Synny View Post
    hey litewatenatty, nice progress so far man!

Im looking to lose a bit of fat from my bulk, im 15% bf atm and 190 pounds.

Ill be doing 3-4 days of low carbs around 60-70g's and 2-3 high carbs refeeds around 300g

Only thing im worried about it that i have a physical job 3 days a week, on these days should i not go so low with the carbs?

Just dont want to lose muscle, any tips from you would be appreciated
    i think you may be a bit too low on the carbs, i stayed around 115-120 each day and had 2 refeeds at 300 or so a week, and i weigh quite a bit less than you. it worked really well for me so maybe up yours just a bit. the easiest thing to do is just come up with a pretty conservative plan for 2-3 weeks and see how your body reacts. you'll never be able to plan it out perfectly on paper anyway so just watch the mirror and keep tabs on all your lifts so you can adjust. you should lose some fat pretty quickly if youre just coming off a bulk, metabolism will by flying

Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is that fibirous carbs or starchy?

did you keep you training heavy when cutting? and then do isolation exercise?
    i eat toast in the shower

Originally Posted by Synny View Post
    is that fibirous carbs or starchy?

did you keep you training heavy when cutting? and then do isolation exercise?
    i wouldnt worry too much about the type of carbs, if you keep your training heavy and intense then you'll burn right through them. yea i tried to lift heavy as much as i could, your energy will be a little zapped so your workouts wont be as long, but the first few sets should still be plenty hard