Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NDame616 View Post
    I liked just the competetion angle of rep betting. There was nothing better than some asshat Yankee fan being forced to rep me.

And I got an infraction for my "Rep Bet: will there be a rep bet forum tomorrow?" thread. Prolly deserved, though. Will that stay in my CP forever now?
    lol everytime i beated against the yankees, i lost

and yea infractions stay in your CP FOREVER...i have a couple still here when i first joined in 2007

Originally Posted by Jeremy90 View Post
    lulz I lost like 400 posts
    welcome back in teh greenz

TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thall345 View Post
    music section is where it is at now, join us brah
    All the old gamblers going there??

getting to 50 posts is soooo hard!
    52°N

● 140k reps reset to 0 crew ●

TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Icicle View Post
    lol everytime i beated against the yankees, i lost

and yea infractions stay in your CP FOREVER...i have a couple still here when i first joined in 2007

welcome back in teh greenz
    sup dude!

Your currently thrashing me in the race
    52°N

● 140k reps reset to 0 crew ●

thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thall345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomAnderson View Post
    All the old gamblers going there??

getting to 50 posts is soooo hard!
    hah probably not, but those were the two places i would go on bb.com, rep betting and the music section and yes i never thought 50 posts would be so hard to reach
    "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

My post count got reset on the dreadful day of 09/09/09

gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheStaringFrog View Post
    Now that rep system abuse is official vice. Can someone explain how did Localfoot get about 10k reps in one day? It isn't possible by rep betting. That happened with a little help from dem mods/admins, didn't? So, mods/admins were abusing the rep system by train repping her or something. Strong hypocrites
    This
    **New Jersey Crew 609**
    -Night Miscers Crew-
    Philly Sports fan
    Arsenal FC

Nas = G.O.A.T.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NDame616 View Post
    I liked just the competetion angle of rep betting. There was nothing better than some asshat Yankee fan being forced to rep me.

And I got an infraction for my "Rep Bet: will there be a rep bet forum tomorrow?" thread. Prolly deserved, though. Will that stay in my CP forever now?
    LOL, that's pretty funny.

I liked it because "gambling" makes sporting events more fun to watch when you have an "investment" in the outcome. Only with rep betting there are no real consequences, so it's like most of the good with none of the bad. Plus, I'm too broke to gamble IRL.

Also, since there does not appear to be a feedback/help forum (unless I'm blind) I think this is an appropriate place to ask a question/make a comment:

Since the goal is to improve the rep system, does white knight repping (as in people who are like: OMG, a girl...in panties...reps) count as an abuse of the rep system? In my experience, there have been a couple of obnoxious posters who inexplicably had very high reps but who were eventually (and justifiably, imo) made red as a result of the manner in which they mistreated other posters, only to return a couple of days/weeks later with thousands of reputation points.

Also, would a moratorium on mod reps effectuate your stated purpose of improving the rep system? This way a person who deep down is a douche but happens to make a mod laugh or gives him or her a good piece of advice in one instance would not suddenly have thousands of rep points and start "victimizing (lol)" lower rep people.

Just a thought.

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    LOL, that's pretty funny.

I liked it because "gambling" makes sporting events more fun to watch when you have an "investment" in the outcome. Only with rep betting there are no real consequences, so it's like most of the good with none of the bad. Plus, I'm too broke to gamble IRL.

Also, since there does not appear to be a feedback/help forum (unless I'm blind) I think this is an appropriate place to ask a question/make a comment:

Since the goal is to improve the rep system, does white knight repping (as in people who are like: OMG, a girl...in panties...reps) count as an abuse of the rep system? In my experience, there have been a couple of obnoxious posters who inexplicably had very high reps but who were eventually (and justifiably, imo) made red as a result of the manner in which they mistreated other posters, only to return a couple of days/weeks later with thousands of reputation points.

Also, would a moratorium on mod reps effectuate your stated purpose of improving the rep system? This way a person who deep down is a douche but happens to make a mod laugh or gives him or her a good piece of advice in one instance would not suddenly have thousands of rep points and start "victimizing (lol)" lower rep people.

Just a thought.
    Cheer up emo kid.

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberalism is cancer.

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love how the mods act like reps are NO BIG THANG when they had to lick the most ass to become what they are in the first place. i wonder what % of the mods on this forum were also good ole boys that posted in the sea giving HJs to all the members that have been here since like '02.
    Last edited by Mafiafolife77; 09-09-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mafiafolife77 View Post
    i love how the mods act like reps are NO BIG THANG when they had to lick the most ass to become what they are in the first place. i wonder what % of the mods on this forum were also good ole boys that posted in the sea giving HJs to all the members that have been here since like '02.
    LOL SO clueless.